Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 17. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
no problem, i hate having 2 threads Smiley but must go for the forum rules Smiley anyway expect your payment in about 1-2 hours Smiley i have been quite busy today with the new CS wallet Smiley that i will announce latter tonight
Where is the new CS wallet? Shocked
I didn't see you make an announcement about it...
i am lazy Smiley new wallet is ready, but coin swap is needed
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
no problem, i hate having 2 threads Smiley but must go for the forum rules Smiley anyway expect your payment in about 1-2 hours Smiley i have been quite busy today with the new CS wallet Smiley that i will announce latter tonight
Where is the new CS wallet? Shocked
I didn't see you make an announcement about it...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
those transaction are slowly because low fee on them some exchanges like poloniex raised the fee to the transaction become faster,from 0.0001 to 0.0005 btc soo maybe if it really becames too slow maybe would be a good choise to raise it and boost the transaction Grin
New CS wallet?! Tell me more about it! Shocked
I'm excited about it right now. Tongue

deposits are delayed a lot

- snip -
Oh, I didn't know about it.
I hope the speed will return to normal soon. Smiley

Also, anything new today? Smiley
yes but a bit latter
I don't bite.
New CS wallet?! Tell me more about it! Shocked
I'm excited about it right now. Tongue

- snip -
Oh, I didn't know about it.
I hope the speed will return to normal soon. Smiley

Also, anything new today? Smiley

Hey xPooky

I think I posted on the wrong part of Cryptospots about my pending withdraw. I think I posted on the CS end and not the bitcoin end. You did reply but still haven't seen it. Would you mind checking on my pending withdraw when you have a chance please.

Thanks

Username gecox22 just like my user name here.

Thanks again and sorry for the hassel.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
Hey xPooky

I think I posted on the wrong part of Cryptospots about my pending withdraw. I think I posted on the CS end and not the bitcoin end. You did reply but still haven't seen it. Would you mind checking on my pending withdraw when you have a chance please.

Thanks

Username gecox22 just like my user name here.

Thanks again and sorry for the hassel.
Activity: 616
hey Xpooky, please cancel my manual withdraw

1   0.001   0.0001      Manual   Pending   2015-07-05 02:17:17

Thank you.
i will be doing the payouts in less than hour and will cancel it Smiley

Thanks for nothing. You didn´t cancel it and it went through.
lol, sorry, have them on the house, i will return 0.001 to your account, i am a bit of my mind last 2 days Smiley

EDIT, added 0.001 to your account, sorry again

Well, thanks then and good luck.

Thank you.

lol, sorry, have them on the house, i will return 0.001 to your account, i am a bit of my mind last 2 days Smiley

EDIT, added 0.001 to your account, sorry again

Thank you.

Thank you.
I don't bite.
Question:    We are adding altcoins, so now we want to know do you want the gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC and only BTC mining is available or should we also add altcoins mining?
gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC    - 5 (31.3%)
add altcoins mining    - 11 (68.8%)

Total Voters: 16

these appears above this page it were closed already now just need some attention on it ,which news are coming and when
Oh, lol.
That poll was added months ago. Smiley
Question:    We are adding altcoins, so now we want to know do you want the gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC and only BTC mining is available or should we also add altcoins mining?
gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC    - 5 (31.3%)
add altcoins mining    - 11 (68.8%)

Total Voters: 16

these appears above this page it were closed already now just need some attention on it ,which news are coming and when

Thank you.
I don't bite.
I saw a pool of voting which would be better way to moove,altcoins mining,do you have a timeline when thise should happen and if it will happen?
Pool of voting? Huh
Can you give me the link to it?

Also, anything new today? Cheesy
I saw a pool of voting which would be better way to moove,altcoins mining,do you have a timeline when thise should happen and if it will happen?
Activity: 560
lol there is some improvements that will come into the game but not a timeline on it soo before ask the cs into your wallet wait the news will come
I don't bite.
Hmmmm, i have started mining rigs fiew hours ago but still dont get any shares from btc mining. CS is ok. Also made deposit that is confirmed but cant see money on my account

Are you sure that you didn't get shares?
It works just fine for me for both Bitcoin and CryptoSpots mining pool.

Also, your deposit will be credited once the transaction receives 2 confirmations.

PS: xPooky, I wonder when you will put your IRC bot back online because your bot is still holding my 2000+ CS. Huh
will only return CS for now, pm me your address
My CS address is CQ54bhtg3kyUXLWBNJRunASWjUu1LNLNza.

Thank you! Smiley

Also, anything new today?...
Activity: 560
Hmmmm, i have started mining rigs fiew hours ago but still dont get any shares from btc mining. CS is ok. Also made deposit that is confirmed but cant see money on my account

Are you sure that you didn't get shares?
It works just fine for me for both Bitcoin and CryptoSpots mining pool.

Also, your deposit will be credited once the transaction receives 2 confirmations.

PS: xPooky, I wonder when you will put your IRC bot back online because your bot is still holding my 2000+ CS. Huh
will only return CS for now, pm me your address

well i had a balance as well there but i dont wanna them as i said before those trivia sounds bad since all searched on google to earn it with low effort to get free cs soo my balance there is like a donation into the developement of the game.

about bitcoin well im pretty sure any ghs power mine some bitcoin did you buy them just? did you started them already ,since i had joined i earn both with different times ,soo take a look into it sound wizzard earn cs and btc not
Pages:
Jump to: