Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 21. (Read 46731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
My sell order price up to 250sat for 1 CS on alcurex until you spamming here Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i will buy some big ammount on game contact me lets deal people i have interest
legendary
Buy CS on alcurex! CS = 1usd soon!
just need to be patience he should be resting ,but he fixed those error now looks the login isnt avaible again lets wait  to admin gets here to fix the problem fast as possible dont worry there will be new features coming next week maybe that will boost all earnings
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Code: (Error)
ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

What happened to cryptospot?
Above error message was shown when I tried to visit cryptospot. Shocked

Is it just me or everyone experienced the same thing?

It's not just you. I'm getting the same error.
Alright, so this is confirmed that everyone get the same error?

xPooky, what happened to CryptoSpot?
Did the website files/directory was deleted?!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

It's not just you. I'm getting the same error.
I don't bite.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
why i can't log-in now!! please help.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
well he were like some 4 days there soo is kinda holidays that no one wanna take even get paid to use them ,news will come on the next week
Whatever. haha Tongue

As long as he is okay already, this matter should be put aside so we do not clutter this topic with our off-topic posts. Smiley

sure as alreasy posted on main page there is a up on the block reward and investment project will come as well on the next week the only thing missing now is the BTC/CS MARKET but i guess it can wait admin be full back and healthy to spend some time on it later now must rest
I don't bite.
well he were like some 4 days there soo is kinda holidays that no one wanna take even get paid to use them ,news will come on the next week
Whatever. haha Tongue

As long as he is okay already, this matter should be put aside so we do not clutter this topic with our off-topic posts. Smiley
I don't bite.
well admin taked the holidays on hospital and the time he were waked he just didnt stop think about what can i do to maximize the game and make it gets bigger.only good informations and improvements coming ,now slowly but soon at full speed again Grin
Well, xPooky go for a treatment at hospital not holiday.

xPooky, you need to rest since you came out of hospital just yesterday... do not stressed yourself, take your time and solve all tickets/issues/etc one by one. Tongue

As usual, anything new today?
I don't bite.
Welcome back, xPooky!
Take your time to solve all the issues that occured while you were away.

Wow. CryptoSpot is getting popular! Roll Eyes

Investment feature? Sounds good.
Count me in. I might invest some of my moola. Tongue
What is the minimum amount to invest? Smiley
most likely 0.05 but will be discused in the slack group, pm me your mail so i can add you
PM'd you my email address. Smiley
well admin taked the holidays on hospital and the time he were waked he just didnt stop think about what can i do to maximize the game and make it gets bigger.only good informations and improvements coming ,now slowly but soon at full speed again Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So looks like i am back Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i am still slow and wont be much online but will start working again and first thing on queue are the unpaid withdraw request and will be paid as soon as bitcoin core syncs
next will try to resolve some site issues like occasionally market problems for some members when trying to put sell order
Auto-payouts will be done tomorrow(11th), and i also have some news since i had tons of free time to think about things and limited contact with people

block reward will be increased a bit for now and i am currently in the talks with a bitcoin related company that wants to advertise on site long term, so as soon as we agree on the terms and price block reword will again be increased, also a new section will be added on site(investment feature, but not ponzi or fake...), everyone that is interested in this feature or anything else please PM me your mail so i can add you to the slack conversation where we will talk how investments will work and from where we will get the funds to pay the return to the members that invest, also deposit bonus will be back for a few days, starting tonight.

i will try to respond to every support ticket as fast as i can.
Thank you for being patient during this period
Welcome back, xPooky!

most likely 0.05 but will be discused in the slack group, pm me your mail so i can add you
I don't bite.
So looks like i am back Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i am still slow and wont be much online but will start working again and first thing on queue are the unpaid withdraw request and will be paid as soon as bitcoin core syncs
next will try to resolve some site issues like occasionally market problems for some members when trying to put sell order
Auto-payouts will be done tomorrow(11th), and i also have some news since i had tons of free time to think about things and limited contact with people

block reward will be increased a bit for now and i am currently in the talks with a bitcoin related company that wants to advertise on site long term, so as soon as we agree on the terms and price block reword will again be increased, also a new section will be added on site(investment feature, but not ponzi or fake...), everyone that is interested in this feature or anything else please PM me your mail so i can add you to the slack conversation where we will talk how investments will work and from where we will get the funds to pay the return to the members that invest, also deposit bonus will be back for a few days, starting tonight.

i will try to respond to every support ticket as fast as i can.
Thank you for being patient during this period
Welcome back, xPooky!

Can I ask why 2 pending withdrawals are paid but 1 not?

all been said do you wanna sell hashrate or rigs besides those 2000 cs you own? pm if wanna i will buy a huge ammount for a low price  Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
withdraws that were maid today were not paid, missed withdraws were sent without fee, all other withdraws that will be sent on time will have a fee as stated Smiley
legendary
welcome a board admin hope you get full recover fast and all just good news and i will buy those 2000cs ,i will pay 75 satoshis each one if wanna deal pm i will return home in around 6 hours soo contact me
Pages:
Jump to: