Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 20. (Read 46731 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
people get scared too easy scam]? because admin is away is sick can call it scam?... as i said before our admin is the most active as possible to reply and to fix any problem issue that may happen soo be patient  and stop accuse without know all details and im on top 10 investors till the moment i didnt doubt a second that our admin would run away he has a briliant project on the hands to run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
ok, to much pages to answer so will summerize a bit

autopayouts are sent but because of that issue with the mysql db (server HDD was full so mysql server was not starting) they were not marked, will do that manually
all auto withdraws are up to date
the sell rigs issue is still there, its quite random issue and from time to time you can sell, but anyway its first on my list to fix
investment section is up
i am back full time now
deposit bonus will be here few more days
ONLYfree is just...(well have no clue what he is doing), i only now that he think i and this site are bad because he invested in site without reading, i left him negative rep and wouldn't remove it when he bored me with PMs to do that. not that i don't want CS to be $1, but lets be realistic its far far far.... from there

hope i didn't miss anything,

sorry for all the delays and downtimes, but many of the things happening were not actually my fault(at least not directly) Smiley
anyway in a few days everything will be back to normal Smiley

Thank you for the support and not yelling scam Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Can't sell Miners. Please fix that.  Huh

Cheers
Salmen

Activity: 366
I wish it would go "to the moon" lol need a new PC my current was is fkd lol :p
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
I was speaking with wall street insiders and they tell that CS will go to the moon around 1usd for CS on first level only. So you able to buy CS on alcurex so cheap. 250sat for 1 CS. Buy it now and become millionaire on end of this year!

Cheesy
What you mean by "first level only"?

If what you said came true where 1 CS is worth USD$1, then I will not become a millionaire but a gazillionaire! Cheesy

First level at 1usd CS, second 5 usd, thrid 10 and to the moon. Buy more now!
If price per CS is to the moon, then we all became rich af. lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I was speaking with wall street insiders and they tell that CS will go to the moon around 1usd for CS on first level only. So you able to buy CS on alcurex so cheap. 250sat for 1 CS. Buy it now and become millionaire on end of this year!

Cheesy

If what you said came true where 1 CS is worth USD$1, then I will not become a millionaire but a gazillionaire! Cheesy

First level at 1usd CS, second 5 usd, thrid 10 and to the moon. Buy more now!
I don't bite.

Cheesy

I don't bite.
NOT PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a list of your withdrawals so that you can keep track of your previous withdrawals.

This is a list of your withdrawals so that you can keep track of your previous withdrawals.

#   Amount   Fee   txid   Type   Status   Time
1   0.00443338   0.0001      Manual   Pending   2015-06-18 15:22:56
2   0.00101233   0      Auto   Pending   2015-06-11 07:21:20
Be patient, your payment will be processed once xPooky is back.
I've been paid more than 20 times, so, no worries.

Just give it some time, and you will be paid shortly. Smiley

Edit:
The payment for 11th June has been issued but it is not yet marked as paid. - xPooky

TXID: a160465bfc0a89e84a05e11ca390ab43ae389d243d776c72cdd863cac3a4c19e
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
NOT PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you requested one Auto withdrawal at the 11., Auto Withdrawals happen every 10th day of the month, so at the 10.06, 20.06, and 30.06.
Yours request will be paid out on the 20.06 so.

And the Manual Withdrawal takes up 24 Hours, you requested yesterday and there are still some Hours to go....

Not paying is the false conclusion here, just wait a little more.

Never had any Problems with my Payments at Cryptospot
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
NOT PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 32
i still cant my sell rigs in the black market... anyone knows how to sell rigs their??
Hey xPooky, What's happening with this investment feature? I don't see it on the site so assuming it's not been released yet.

Hope you are feeling better as well Smiley

last information i had is that he is currently on holidays soo as he returns he will work on it as finish
Activity: 366
Hey xPooky, What's happening with this investment feature? I don't see it on the site so assuming it's not been released yet.

Hope you are feeling better as well Smiley
can keep selling all but is much more easy to admin tranfer any ghs as balance then use black market since there is already orders on it.. soo the rigs may be go to other person besides me but we can set the price first then i will put my buy orders on it will work the same way
Activity: 32
cannot sell on black market now!!! Huh
Activity: 476
can't place sell orders on my mining rigs. is it only me? I will sell some cheap mining rigs but can't do it :-)

before put any orders on market pm me and tell me how much you would wanna get and the total power ,i wanna buy some big ammount of rigs or hash soo i will offer my price by pm then we can contact the admin to seal any deal .

I didn't get the contact to admin part. what would admin do? we have black market already.
can't place sell orders on my mining rigs. is it only me? I will sell some cheap mining rigs but can't do it :-)

before put any orders on market pm me and tell me how much you would wanna get and the total power ,i wanna buy some big ammount of rigs or hash soo i will offer my price by pm then we can contact the admin to seal any deal .

im interested in buying cs  as rigs and i wont pay the 200 satoshis.... i wanna some good ammount or big and we can deal them.
Activity: 4

I tried to place a sell order and it's really not working. It's not just you.
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: