Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 18. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hmmmm, i have started mining rigs fiew hours ago but still dont get any shares from btc mining. CS is ok. Also made deposit that is confirmed but cant see money on my account

depends if the pool you are in found a block, as for deposits, they are very slow Smiley
Hmmmm, i have started mining rigs fiew hours ago but still dont get any shares from btc mining. CS is ok. Also made deposit that is confirmed but cant see money on my account

Are you sure that you didn't get shares?
It works just fine for me for both Bitcoin and CryptoSpots mining pool.

Also, your deposit will be credited once the transaction receives 2 confirmations.

PS: xPooky, I wonder when you will put your IRC bot back online because your bot is still holding my 2000+ CS. Huh
will only return CS for now, pm me your address
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try

it is a matter of course, you only have to wait a few hours, but if the problem persists, you can contact the support
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
cheap rigs for sale!!!   come and get'm
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.

Are you sure that you didn't get shares?
It works just fine for me for both Bitcoin and CryptoSpots mining pool.

Also, your deposit will be credited once the transaction receives 2 confirmations.

PS: xPooky, I wonder when you will put your IRC bot back online because your bot is still holding my 2000+ CS. Huh
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I don't bite.
Is there anything new today?
nope, have to much work this days Smiley
dedicated to HYIP Wink and to the needed changes for CryptoSpots
I still haven't invest my money yet.
Will do so once I get my money from signature campaign. Smiley
nope, have to much work this days Smiley
dedicated to HYIP Wink and to the needed changes for CryptoSpots
I don't bite.
Hey, what is wrong with cryptospot? I dont have any shares since 23.06.2015 1:00 am

if is your first time well lucky i were affected twice already by those ,all info here

Starting from 10.02.2015 we have implemented the miners power decrease and power outages. Every day at 00:00 EST 5% of the members with activated accounts will be affected by "Power Outages" which means that their rigs will be turned off and they will need to login and start the rigs to continue hashing(earning), this will increase the earnings for active members. By power decrease will be affected all mining rigs. The rigs will lose a random amount of power between 0 and 3% daily untill their rig goes below 5%, then the rig will be broken and will need to be repaired.

soo as said already go into mining rigs and start them again and back to earnings  Grin

Yes, my fault, didnt saw that mining rigs are turned off Smiley
Activity: 560
Hey, what is wrong with cryptospot? I dont have any shares since 23.06.2015 1:00 am

if is your first time well lucky i were affected twice already by those ,all info here

Starting from 10.02.2015 we have implemented the miners power decrease and power outages. Every day at 00:00 EST 5% of the members with activated accounts will be affected by "Power Outages" which means that their rigs will be turned off and they will need to login and start the rigs to continue hashing(earning), this will increase the earnings for active members. By power decrease will be affected all mining rigs. The rigs will lose a random amount of power between 0 and 3% daily untill their rig goes below 5%, then the rig will be broken and will need to be repaired.

soo as said already go into mining rigs and start them again and back to earnings  Grin
Activity: 26

Check if your miners are turned off
I don't bite.
okey, found a workaround to use btc/rig market. just re-login and place your order as fast as possible. it works that way. I think CSRF token is useless after one usage or there is a expire time so re-logining is refreshing it.

and I placed a lot cheap orders for 100 GH/S rigs. In case of anyone interested Smiley
Thank you for the tips.
I might be useful to the others. Smiley
Activity: 476
okey, found a workaround to use btc/rig market. just re-login and place your order as fast as possible. it works that way. I think CSRF token is useless after one usage or there is a expire time so re-logining is refreshing it.

and I placed a lot cheap orders for 100 GH/S rigs. In case of anyone interested Smiley
Activity: 476
rigs/btc black market is still buggy.

managed to put a sell order today for one of the rigs, but can't place the other atm. Smiley
Activity: 560
well i left some buy orders on market i dont know if sell keeps not working but i dont wanna sell i wanna more hash  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Please fix the market issue. I want to sell miners.  Grin

Cheers
Salmen
I don't bite.
yeah, auto-withdraw will be proccessed later today Smiley
Also, do not forget the change the status of payment for 11th June from "Pending" to "Paid".
Many people want to get paid twice because of this!
yes, thank you will also fix that today
If you did not tell me about that, there is high chance that I'll ask to be paid twice. lol Tongue
yeah, auto-withdraw will be proccessed later today Smiley
Also, do not forget the change the status of payment for 11th June from "Pending" to "Paid".
Many people want to get paid twice because of this!
yes, thank you will also fix that today
Pages:
Jump to: