Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 70. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Over 60% pre-sale! Nice guys, I'm glad people recognize a good project, even among all the bs out there.
Activity: 278
Merit: 255
🥟Let's earn $WTON and WONTON Airdrop
First of all congrats on your successful pre-sale dev. Second is can you describe more about the difference about this cyprotask and Xbt freelancer?

this is not just a centralized service where you can be paid in crypto but fully decentralized platform where disputes are resolved on chain as well
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
First of all congrats on your successful pre-sale dev. Second is can you describe more about the difference about this cyprotask and Xbt freelancer?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Nice, at this rate you'll reach your soft cap in a few days! Good luck team
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Proud to be the supporter - great progress guys!
Congrats on 50% funded,
this is a very realistic goal for the presale. I would much rather invest my money in a realistic goal, then fund those icos with unreasonable 10M+ caps,
which will surely tank on the exchange.

our reasoning exactly
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Congrats on 50% funded,
this is a very realistic goal for the presale. I would much rather invest my money in a realistic goal, then fund those icos with unreasonable 10M+ caps,
which will surely tank on the exchange.
Is your market for US only or do you have more certain countries in view?

whole world apart from those who think that have legal obligations in respect to their respective governments
Activity: 196
Is your market for US only or do you have more certain countries in view?
dont worry, this is presale, not ico
Activity: 329
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Guys, only 300 ETH of 1000. Why such small speed of collecting? What are you going to do to take 1000 ETH? Or just you hope for the best? Somehow not really good collecting, it seems to me. And when enter the market - in the same place in general everything will be bad = (
But I want to believe in you.
Activity: 85
good project - i see you're up for more than 200 eth, I hope you reach the cap soon.
Activity: 337
nice guys, I see the presale is going well - congrats!
Looking awesome guys!

Proud to be the earliest supporter, I'm especially glad your caps are so reasonable.

yep, after the platform is live if needed we can do another financing round for mainstream marketing targeting the end users

Cool. I'll definitely put some chips on the table, 100% bonus for pre-sale, right?

yep! only 1 mil $ in presale, so very limited
Looking awesome guys!

Proud to be the earliest supporter, I'm especially glad your caps are so reasonable.

yep, after the platform is live if needed we can do another financing round for mainstream marketing targeting the end users

Cool. I'll definitely put some chips on the table, 100% bonus for pre-sale, right?
Looking awesome guys!

Looking awesome guys!

Pages:
Jump to: