Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 67. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
I cant believe people pay like 30% of fees on fiverr, and they are ok with it.
Buyer pays $1 and freelancer pays $1 on a $5 task!

That is pure craziness.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Good work, pre-sale is also going well! Well done!
Of course, people see a good idea and an objective framework for collecting. This causes trust.
I agree with you, saw many other projects that just wanted to raise money, giving away absolutely nothing
Unfortunately now a lot of lies. Well these guys do a really important thing and do it very well! It remains only to wait when we can enjoy using it. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Of course, people see a good idea and an objective framework for collecting. This causes trust.
I agree with you, saw many other projects that just wanted to raise money, giving away absolutely nothing
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Very good idea, I hope that everything will be fine with the implementation. Is the telegram link on the website incorrect? When I click on the link, I get an error  Embarrassed
maybe you have a problem, I recently followed on Twitter and joined them in telegram chat.
Try this link https://t.me/joinchat/GPMFtQ8F2bgS1zc2M6qEjg
Very good idea, I hope that everything will be fine with the implementation. Is the telegram link on the website incorrect? When I click on the link, I get an error  Embarrassed

hmm, works fine to me. what are you seeing when you click it?
Yes thanks, probably there was a problems with my phone. 
Well that you could join, now you can discuss any issue much faster! I advise you to follow in twitter, you will immediately see all the news Wink
You are right, I will, thanks Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
maybe you have a problem, I recently followed on Twitter and joined them in telegram chat.

Well that you could join, now you can discuss any issue much faster! I advise you to follow in twitter, you will immediately see all the news Wink

Activity: 161
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope it will be a good tool for work.
do you think they will be able to take a leading position among competitors?
I think that they will be able to get ahead of competitors, they have many advantages! Roll Eyes
Unfortunately, I did a bit of inattentive reading of their website, which is the most important in your opinion?
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope it will be a good tool for work.

well, there aren't many competitors to begin with... and the fact cryptotask is the only fully scalable solution out there,
I have no doubt about their future.

and all the solutions on eth... Vitalik said himself, they'll go pos in 3-5 YEARS.
And besides, as already mentioned, they have the dispute mechanism which is the main technical component
Quite convincing arguments, well, I'll think about participating in the pre-sale of tokens.
I think that they will be able to get ahead of competitors, they have many advantages! Roll Eyes
Unfortunately, I did a bit of inattentive reading of their website, which is the most important in your opinion?

well, there aren't many competitors to begin with... and the fact cryptotask is the only fully scalable solution out there,

and all the solutions on eth... Vitalik said himself, they'll go pos in 3-5 YEARS.
And besides, as already mentioned, they have the dispute mechanism which is the main technical component

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Does the pre-sale of the tokens go? How much can I get now for 1 ETH? still 1 ETH = 2000 CTF
Yes, now there is a preliminary phase of pre-sale of tokens with bonus of 100%, the current distribution ends no later than December 21, 2017. Look at their official website, everything is written in detail there.

Does the pre-sale of the tokens go? How much can I get now for 1 ETH? still 1 ETH = 2000 CTF

yeah, but not for a long time, 75% closed in a week, so I'd say - hurry up.
Many thanks, I hope that I will have time to take part and become a part of a really good project. Wink
Yes, now there is a preliminary phase of pre-sale of tokens with bonus of 100%, the current distribution ends no later than December 21, 2017. Look at their official website, everything is written in detail there.
Pages:
Jump to: