Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "Cubits"(QBT) HI POS Coin v2.1.3-Starbuck UPDATED! - page 10. (Read 69968 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Which one use in wallet, Wallet GFX or 256x256?

I like the 256x256 its very clear and pops.

Not to be anal but the bottom left tag doesnt have the light reflection on the bottom & lower right edge like the top right tag does. But very nice.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250

I think Wallet GFX was used on the first wallet, but I think "Dunkelheit667" is right the 256x256 maybe more focused and cleaner.

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
I would vote for 256x256. Cheesy
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102

Sorry Vamp, here you go.

Wallet GFX

256x256   

128x128   

16X16       

Faucet

Cassie, give me download link to old logo (different size).

~Cassie
Cassie, give me download link to old logo (different size).
legendary
no degradation
@cassieheart
Thanks for keeping the infos updated and considering Cubits as a tipping option.
I would vote for the classic logo as well. Cool

@vampirus
Thanks for doing all the coding magic. Smiley
Found bug in coin control (thanks TimC), when you send coins with Coin Control, it send not what was checked, but as default coin send. Later I try fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I like the Classic logo better.

looking forward to seeing the cams working again.
Finally got my account back again for the 2nd time lol. This time it was my fault, I set a secret passphrase >.< and the system locked me out when I tried to use it to reset my password. FYI do not use the secret passphrase. If you use it, you will be locked out and have to wait a month or more for Theymos to verify you and reset your account.

On another note I am super excited about the QBT being listed on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz. That is awesome Good job guys getting it listed!!!

I will be updating the thread with all the new info as soon as I get a chance its long over due. I also think we should change back to the old QBT Logo I really didn't like the new design me and Julian came up with. I think the first Logo was the best. Vamp, guys what do you think? I have a number of optimized logo sizes that I can link in the Info if you guys agree.

Some more exiting news I am going to be re, re, releasing Classic Cam4btc here within the week https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9071827

Its taken me awhile to get it running on the new media server and to get allot of the degrigated code rewrote from 3 years ago. its been a ridiculously long  journey. As soon as I get the time and more development funding I will be adding Cubits as a tipping option. Hopefully it will drive more interest and bring another much needed service connected to the coin.

~Cassie
legendary
no degradation
Stellar! Time to buy some Cubits. Cool
Cubits on Cryptopia.
legendary
no degradation
Well mining with a 2GH/s stick did not get any coins for me. not unexpected.  I'm making lots a QBT from stake anyway.

what is the annual return supposed to be? I think it may be generating too many coins.  
PoW was halted on April 22nd. The PoS rate is 300%. You can check on http://qbt.scificrypto.info Smiley

WTF? Are there any real exchanges for this coin?
Not at the moment. But you can vote on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote to get Cubits listed on Cryptopia. Cool

Btw. Cubits is now green on Cryptopia's voting list. Is this a good sign?

Green is always a good thing. well i guess not always :p maybe most of the time. lol
You're right, Cubits still not listed. Embarrassed

The first link takes me to a Japanese site about underarm odor, and the second link leads to an Adobe site...

Ugh :/
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

The first link takes me to a Japanese site about underarm odor, and the second link leads to an Adobe site...

legendary
Well mining with a 2GH/s stick did not get any coins for me. not unexpected.  I'm making lots a QBT from stake anyway.

what is the annual return supposed to be? I think it may be generating too many coins.  
resynching now on new QT
Same here, Starbuck incoming. Grin

Green is always a good thing. well i guess not always :p maybe most of the time. lol
legendary
no degradation
resynching now on new QT
Same here, Starbuck incoming. Grin

legendary
resynching now on new QT
New Cubits version: v2.1.2-Starbuck

Add Coin Control Dialog
Add split block
Add Stacking Icon with info about expected time interval
More fast stake (less CPU load)
GitHub  https://github.com/scificrypto/CubitsV3
Win32-QT  https://github.com/scificrypto/CubitsV3/releases/download/v2.1.2/cubits-v212.win32.zip

PS. Cassie please update GitHub and download info in OP.
Pages:
Jump to: