Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "Cubits"(QBT) HI POS Coin v2.1.3-Starbuck UPDATED! - page 5. (Read 69968 times)

Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
It maybe time to do a Cubits V4.0, I really don't want my project to die....

If anyone has some ideas or wants to help pm me.

I should have more information on the new release in the coming days.  

~Cassie

If make Cubits V4.0 with fresh blockchain, Cryptopia take 5 BTC for relisting.
If you want some Cubits for compensate yours lost because "hard drive failed" and use for promotion,
give us new address, it will be "Cubits Foundations" and we donate to you.
If you want and most users will agree, I may return PoW mining and make SCIFI style coin (50% PoW + 50% PoS blocks)
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Hello! Colleagues, tell me please, this coin pays 300% per annum? If so, what do you need to do to do this, can there be instructions?

Roughly 30% at the moment.

Well, you have to own QBT to get your stake. This means you should buy QBT first. Then, transfer them to your local wallet and split the balance (for maximum stake). Finally, you have to mine your stake. With other words, open your local wallet at least every 15 days and let it run (24/7 if you can for maximum stake - it's possible to use a rasperry pi or something like that for staking).
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello! Colleagues, tell me please, this coin pays 300% per annum? If so, what do you need to do to do this, can there be instructions?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Dunkelheit667, for your reply, thank you, sorry for the coffee!  I hope everything is in order with the technique. - I so much time and looked for that thread about the QBT model, and its development, ... Yes .. sorry for what happened ... nevertheless, thank you for the offer, nobly, on your part, my  cryptopia CLYiGpmFHzprQKvjR5qn2qqvW9YEpNGrJq, if you do not mind throwing more.  I will return the QBT purse back in sync. Thank you.
Everything is fine and in good shape, thank you. You're welcome, please find a little QBT tip on the mentioned address, enjoy (e.g. to claim some SCIFI next year)! Hope to see you in vampirus' thread as well, he put a lot of work into the SCIFI project and kept our loved "old" coins alive. Smiley
          Thank you, I received from you the generosity of  Cubits(QBT)1232.80554000, excellent!  I'm thankful, thank you !!!
  I have a hope for recovering my loss ... Dev developers, do not throw a bitcointalkt, support a branch ... you are an engine-we have fuel ..., valuable actions.
 SCIFI well, waiting for next year
thanks Dunkelheit667 Smiley
legendary
no degradation
Dunkelheit667, for your reply, thank you, sorry for the coffee!  I hope everything is in order with the technique. - I so much time and looked for that thread about the QBT model, and its development, ... Yes .. sorry for what happened ... nevertheless, thank you for the offer, nobly, on your part, my  cryptopia CLYiGpmFHzprQKvjR5qn2qqvW9YEpNGrJq, if you do not mind throwing more.  I will return the QBT purse back in sync. Thank you.
Everything is fine and in good shape, thank you. You're welcome, please find a little QBT tip on the mentioned address, enjoy (e.g. to claim some SCIFI next year)! Hope to see you in vampirus' thread as well, he put a lot of work into the SCIFI project and kept our loved "old" coins alive. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
dev, I asked for an answer on the Cubits coin, news or updates ...... - I never got a response - today the growth was $ 0.020017 USD (1132.09%) .... because there was no answer - before that I  sold 22,000 coins, you are an asshole.

There is no Dev on this coin. There was a contract to create it years back.

Vamp is offering a share of new SCIFI coin based on QBT holdings, No sending of coins needed this time.
dev... - today the growth was $ 0.020017 USD (1132.09%) .... because there was no answer - before that I  sold 22,000 coins, you are an asshole.
It's not easy to amuse me, but you made me spit precious coffee all over the screen and laugh... Grin Thanks a bunch, I'll tip you with 1000 QBT, just give me an address.

To get some QBT related 'news', you might follow this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-united-scifi-coin-scifi-powpos-2092094

It's time to buy QBT (and not sell them) to get some SCIFI as hinted in the posts above yours...

ehm pow for this coin ended? or just suspended ?
As the forum is slow today, I'll not link to a specific post but yes, PoW ended. QBT is a PoS only coin since last year or something like that.
dev vampirus Hello!  why you do not develop a coin, or work continues.

QBT work fine and currently not need update. All questions about promotion to  @cassieheart
legendary
no degradation
dev... - today the growth was $ 0.020017 USD (1132.09%) .... because there was no answer - before that I  sold 22,000 coins, you are an asshole.
It's not easy to amuse me, but you made me spit precious coffee all over the screen and laugh... Grin Thanks a bunch, I'll tip you with 1000 QBT, just give me an address.

To get some QBT related 'news', you might follow this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-united-scifi-coin-scifi-powpos-2092094

It's time to buy QBT (and not sell them) to get some SCIFI as hinted in the posts above yours...

As the forum is slow today, I'll not link to a specific post but yes, PoW ended. QBT is a PoS only coin since last year or something like that.
dev, I asked for an answer on the Cubits coin, news or updates ...... - I never got a response - today the growth was $ 0.020017 USD (1132.09%) .... because there was no answer - before that I  sold 22,000 coins, you are an asshole.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Dev hello!  You have not answered, what news of QBT coins?  are there any planned updates?
dev vampirus Hello!  why you do not develop a coin, or work continues.
You may send me message from January, 1
But address balance I check February, 1 in richlist - http://cryptoguru.tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=QBT
legendary
no degradation
Btw. who on earth just dumped 1.3 million QBT just before receiving his SCIFI? Insanity... Tongue
legendary
no degradation
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you: 2) Send your (local wallet) address and signed message to vampirus.
Is it a message on bitcointalk or a signature you generate from the command line?

If it's a command line signature can you give instructions on how to do that on the wallet?
It's a combination of both. You will sign the message with your local wallet (to proof you own the address) and send the address/message/signature via bitcointalk to vampirus. So he can verify you are the owner of this address.

1) Sign the message

1.1) If you use the GUI wallet, click on "File" -> "Sign message...". A new windows will open.
- choose "Sign Message", the first line has to cointain your address, you can use the address book icon to select one (e.g. CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv)
- type a unique message in the box below your address (e.g. Hello vampirus, I confirm that I'm the owner of CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv. November 9th, 2017. Thank you, Dunkelheit667)
- click on "Sign Message", the signature will appear inside the third row (and a green "Message signed."), you will get an output like:
Code:
IFWq0LhAh7f9pFzZcjyyLMteqO6AL28D4kZU232/BFEEvhGJ86EkqCf1lPS+3UEofRom/CyoTgzS/tnKTnU31ws=
- you can use the icon on the right to copy this signature if needed

1.2) You can use the command line as well.
- signmessage CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv "Hello vampirus, I confirm that I'm the owner of CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv. November 9th, 2017. Thank you, Dunkelheit667"
- the response will be a signature

2) Send the address, message and signature to vampirus via bitcointalk private message.
I would suggest using the [ code ]-tag (it's the hash key in the post dialog) inside your pm, because the forum software might reformat your signature... this can cause trouble when verifying the message. Try code blocks like this for any unique address:

Code:
Address: CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv

Message: Hello vampirus, I confirm that I'm the owner of CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv. November 9th, 2017. Thank you, Dunkelheit667

Signature: IFWq0LhAh7f9pFzZcjyyLMteqO6AL28D4kZU232/BFEEvhGJ86EkqCf1lPS+3UEofRom/CyoTgzS/tnKTnU31ws=

3) Hint
To get all addresses with a balance, use "Send coins" -> "Coin Control", select "Tree Mode". Each row will contain one of your addresses with a balance > 0.

I hope this helps, cheers!
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
What happens to the QBT that you leave on Cryptopia Exchange?
Basically nothing. Cheesy

But...

In case your Cubits are on Cryptopia, you will not be able to sign a message (as the address is owned by Cryptopia).

If you want your SCIFI share, you have to move these coins to a local wallet (your address, you can sign it).

With other words, if you want some SCIFI, you should:
1) Move the QBT from Crytopia to your local wallet before February 1st.
2) Send your (local wallet) address and signed message to vampirus.
3) Wait till you received your SCIFI.
4) Send your QBT back to Cryptopia if desired.
5) Enjoy your new SCIFI.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you: 2) Send your (local wallet) address and signed message to vampirus.
Is it a message on bitcointalk or a signature you generate from the command line?

If it's a command line signature can you give instructions on how to do that on the wallet?
If you leave coins in home wallet, it can be stake and get profit.
SCIFI just free bonus to QBT, KED, DPZ, UFC, GPL holders.

What would be the rate that we receive for holding QBT? Do we get 1 SCIFI for each QBT that we hold or is it like a 10 to 1 or something like that.

Swap rate will be calculated February, 1 2018 and based on amount that was not clamed in DPZ, KED, GPL, UFC swap and address amount that QBT holders sign and send to me.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
If you leave coins in home wallet, it can be stake and get profit.
SCIFI just free bonus to QBT, KED, DPZ, UFC, GPL holders.

What would be the rate that we receive for holding QBT? Do we get 1 SCIFI for each QBT that we hold or is it like a 10 to 1 or something like that.

Pages:
Jump to: