Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "Cubits"(QBT) HI POS Coin v2.1.3-Starbuck UPDATED! - page 8. (Read 69968 times)

Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
Presstab explorer cost 7$ per month and 30$ setup. Minimum 6 month.
But now I try make explorer here: http://cryptoguru.tk/ - 0.1BTC per month and no setup fee.

Are you sure it's .1BTC not.01BTC otherwise the first one seems a much better deal.
Sorry, 0.01BTC
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
But now I try make explorer here: http://cryptoguru.tk/ - 0.1BTC per month and no setup fee.

Are you sure it's .1BTC not.01BTC otherwise the first one seems a much better deal.
But now I try make explorer here: http://cryptoguru.tk/ - 0.01BTC per month and no setup fee.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Cryptopia want block explorer before unlock trading. Somebody wants pay for explorer here:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

Just set up a simple RPC explorer.  https://github.com/stolendata/rpc-ace
@EpyxZ
Nice, slick explorer. Browsing PoW blocks is working fine, but got some errors with PoS blocks. Undecided

@vampirus
Do you know what the presstab.pw explorer would cost?
Found another old version IP: 65.50.96.63
Please do not use links in OP - it is all very old version.
New version only here: https://github.com/scificrypto/CubitsV3/releases/download/v2.1.3/cubits.v213.win32.zip

UPD: User with IP 65.50.96.63 and others, use new empty wallet before fully synch. You start minting before synch and overload net.
Current block 495320
Cryptopia want block explorer before unlock trading. Somebody wants pay for explorer here:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Great job, thanks for "unforking" -MarkM- and vampirus. Smiley
Well looks like my nodes have caught up, now at block 494253 does that seem right?

-MarkM-

Yes, now all nodes on one chain. For check:
getblockhash 494250
a2cd9420ffaad7291972f4735da9bba9fc808152776eb8bf3608b7c25555f8b8
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Well looks like my nodes have caught up, now at block 494253 does that seem right?

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Cryptopia has has suspended trading due to split.
legendary
QBT start trading only 14 July 2016 on Cryptopia and do not have any big trades. May be you buy Qubit and send it to Cubits - it is different coins.

No I have avoided buying QBT because of this split. It is AXIOM that I did not discover a problem until I did the withdraw.

Back then there was nothing on their thread now I see they have realised they have problems.

-MarkM-
QBT start trading only 14 July 2016 on Cryptopia and do not have any big trades. May be you buy Qubit and send it to Cubits - it is different coins.
legendary
The server stuck at block 274305 finished its repair, shows its coins now. Maybe it is slowing itself down by trying to mint with the coins it already has or something.

It has seven connections and keep failing to connect to more, and keeps failing to find previous transaction and finding bad proof of stake.

Maybe there was just a whole bunch of orphans at that point in the past and its taking longer then my other machines to process them.

I stopped it and re-started it and now it seems to be getting blocks again.

Do you also happen to run AXIOM? As it looks like maybe something similar happened to that blockchain, I still have not received, still, a transaction (withdrawal) the exchange claims to have sent out in January. Writing to the exchange seems to do no good, they do not seem to read their tickets. I want to find out if ANYONE has ANY record of the transaction they claim they sent, as it does not seem to be on the blockchain at all.

-MarkM-
About inflation. Only 20*24*365*100 = 17.52M QBT issued per year maximum.
If all PoW mined coins will be use for PoS minting, everyone get only 17*100/28 = 60% in first year.
If only half of users start minting, they get 120% average. But someone may get 200%,
other 10% based on time wallet is online and optimal block size.
legendary
Up to block 493830 now, which should be new chain now since it cannot download old past that certain block you mentioned?

One thing that is wierd is along the way sometimes seeing some stake, though so far there is no sign of orignal monies some of which date back to original spawned coins issued to people who had been on the even older versions of cubits.

I think my coins are actually in the node that only got up to block 274305 so far and seems to have been there a while now working through some stuff where it is seeing mismatched transactions or something like that.

(Check proof of stake failed.)

It shows newmint of 18.75 but no stake nor balance.

And 7 connections.

Both nodes that have existing wallets in them have a lot of mismatched coins shown by checkwallet so I am trying repairwallet on them.

One node completed repair ok so far, is up to block 493844 and seems to have its coins okay. Four connections.

Third party server in the U.S. never had coins of course since I don't physically control the server so obviously stupid to have any coins there, so no repair needed there, it is up to block 493844 also (six connections) so looks like it is probably all caught up, now I am just waiting for my other home server, with a wallet, that is still somehow stuck at ancient block but nonetheless running wallet repair to try to figure out why it shows newmint with no stake nor balance.

-MarkM-
legendary
But you also wrote this:

No need new version because in new client other fork can't be downloaded after 408714 block (already was old version checking)
If you want disconnect other fork, just add to config: banscore=10

So presumably even though the only node that currently is willing to connect is that bad node you listed as in the U.S., nonetheless I will end up only downloading from it up to that block, then will be stuck until I do manage to connect to one of the nodes that has the new blackchain...

Oh wait also I just noticed that U.S. bad node was my third party server, which I have also re-started. So actually my home nodes are downloading from it as it downloads from someone else.

If there were only three bad nodes they were probably my third party server in the U.S. and my home servers in town and country houses. Country house if off the net for some reason and both nodes in townhouse are starting from scratch some hopefully they will get good blockchain now.

...By the way, isn't multiplying the number of coins by four every year going to get out of hand pretty quick? Or does the staking percentage shrink over the years?

-MarkM-
To MarkM.
If you was on other chain, try after 24 hours (IP with wrong blocks banned)
And first download zipped windows blockchain (2016.03.28) http://www.scificrypto.info/files/cubits3chain.zip
Later I update it.
legendary
Cubits was forked.
Good   chain 489735 (my chain)
Wrong chain 496500

Why 489735 main chain? Because my wallet online 24/7 and Cryptopia on same chain.

To re-synch: create another Cubits.conf and add only:

addnode=47.20.250.38
maxconnections=1

remove blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat
then re-synch from scratch.

That addnode does not work, I tried what you say there and it simply results in zero connections.

-MarkM-
Full weight after 45 days. And you get only 100 coin per transaction maximum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
So the coin gets 300% after 120 days ? Because that is full weight ? So it is a longterm coin.
I'm not sure if I like that or not.... Hmmm.... Will transactions slow down the staking or make you lose weight ?
Pages:
Jump to: