Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 1013. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
0 blocks for me under 15 hours @ 4,3 kH/s.
Either you're very unlucky or something is wrong Sad

With my 3.35 KH/s is it better to solo mining or mining in pool ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Either you're very unlucky or something is wrong Sad
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I must say YACoin works really well, already got my first block! Smiley
[2014-01-13 20:40:24] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 1.88 khash/s (yay!!!)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I got 3.35 KH/s with my GTX 770 4GB on Ubuntu 64bits with the options : -l K22x1 -C 2 -i 0
I think it's quite good for this model.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
is there a compiled windows binary I can try/test for scrypt-jane? I searched the thread... but there doesn't seem to be one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I am getting ~2.25khash/sec when autotune uses T9x2 on a GTX 780 3GB.
If I type gethashespersec in the console of YACoin wallet, it tells me 0, is that correct?
Using Windows 7, disabled the Aero theme.
Using 2518MB VRAM total, T10x2 or T20x1 seems to be slower and using more VRAM.
Am I doing it right?

Sounds about right for Windows. It's normal the YACoin client doesn't show your hash rate - it'll only do so if you are CPU mining from the wallet itself.
I am getting ~2.25khash/sec when autotune uses T9x2 on a GTX 780 3GB.
If I type gethashespersec in the console of YACoin wallet, it tells me 0, is that correct?
Using Windows 7, disabled the Aero theme.
Using 2518MB VRAM total, T10x2 or T20x1 seems to be slower and using more VRAM.
Am I doing it right?
Activity: 280
//edit: never mind, seems to work now Smiley
Tried to compile, getting an error.
I get this: http://pastebin.com/sjTnwggK
Using Visual Studio 2010, precompiled libraries from Christian, Cuda 5.5.

Go to your Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin folder and rename or relocate cvtres.exe and do the same with another cvtres.exe under Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\amd64, then run Visual Studio 2010 and try compiling.

If it doesn't work, just change everything back.
Works, thank you Smiley
Will try Scypt-Jane a bit later today.
hi guys, i downloaded the cudaminer for scrypt-jane from patoberli, but it gives invalid results for Legacy kernel even at 1x1 or whatever autotune selected. I was just wondering if it is my card (GTX 275 896MB) that is not good enough or cbuchner1 has yet not worked on legacy kernel for scrypt-jane. I tried mining Yacoin on a pool.

Thanks to patoberli for upload.

legacy cards aren't supporting Jane yet. I haven't touched that code so far.

Ok, thanks for the quick response. Is there a 360 second limit for posting for everyone?
Did you try with -C 2? That will not work and cause that issue. Use -C 0.
What is your exact start line?

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane -H 0 -m 0 -i 0 -C 0 -l L1x1 -o http://smallcoin.org:8341 -O user:pass

I tried most of the combinations. -C 2 crashes display driver. I get 0.5 khash/s with above combination, obviously with invalid results. That is too high for my card as compared to 1-3 khash/s others are getting with latest cards. I was expecting something like 0.1-0.2 khash/s.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
hi guys, i downloaded the cudaminer for scrypt-jane from patoberli, but it gives invalid results for Legacy kernel even at 1x1 or whatever autotune selected. I was just wondering if it is my card (GTX 275 896MB) that is not good enough or cbuchner1 has yet not worked on legacy kernel for scrypt-jane. I tried mining Yacoin on a pool.

legacy cards aren't supporting Jane yet. I haven't touched that code so far.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Did you try with -C 2? That will not work and cause that issue. Use -C 0.
What is your exact start line?

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Go to your Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin folder and rename or relocate cvtres.exe and do the same with another cvtres.exe under Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\amd64, then run Visual Studio 2010 and try compiling.

If it doesn't work, just change everything back.
Activity: 168
the coin could also be setup in such a way that CUDA cards work better than the rest, but not just a cheat of if this is cuda run faster, but an actually hardware advantage given by cuda. Then our cards will be worth even more!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I run a cpu miner aswell to get the most out of mine

Yes, interactive mode is on when i use my pc, but i change it off when i go to sleep.

But anyway, cudaminer is awesome!

Ps. if you know how to get more out of my card, tell me.. Smiley
You can use CPU hashing (-h 1), but that technically isn't getting more out of your card...
Jump to: