Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 621. (Read 3426922 times)

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Hey guys.
It's about all kinds of nVidia based mining. cudaminer and ccminer are covered, and we may
add a subboard for more nVidia software like cudaPTS or the CUDA riecoin miner (both by
Dave Andersen).

Wait wait - I haven't made a CUDA Riecoin miner yet!  It's still CPU-only.  *grin*

But a CUDAPts (and derivatives) thread would be great.

-Dave

Don't hold out on me dga.

Been using your cpu all the way to b14 version. Still waiting on the b25 version Wink

I googled and could not find your Cuda Miner for Rie. I can pm you you for your special link  Wink

I kid, I kid, maybe.

Damnit, I missed a great chance for a good april fools' joke. :-)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sent some HVC motivation. You really got the attention of the AMD guys!

"Nvidia guys had a better hashrate with their top cards than even 290, this cannot be tolerated"

"And at least we can fuck back all those 750ti noobs Cool Just for note - hashrate incrase is +30% but power consumtion rised just by tiny 4%, so no big deal, here are results for my rig of 4* R9 280x at 1100 / 1500 (various brands, no voltage / BIOS optimalization at all): cgminer v6 - 80MHs / 880W"  So 11 watts per MH, versus 4 watts per MH on the 750ti's. We are still destroying them in terms of  efficiency, unless I'm missing something....
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Hey guys.
It's about all kinds of nVidia based mining. cudaminer and ccminer are covered, and we may
add a subboard for more nVidia software like cudaPTS or the CUDA riecoin miner (both by
Dave Andersen).

Wait wait - I haven't made a CUDA Riecoin miner yet!  It's still CPU-only.  *grin*

-Dave

Don't hold out on me dga.

Been using your cpu all the way to b14 version. Still waiting on the b25 version Wink

I googled and could not find your Cuda Miner for Rie. I can pm you you for your special link  Wink

I kid, I kid, maybe.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys.

eduncan911 (you might know him from this thread) has been busy creating a new community
forum covering crypto mining with nVidia cards. I welcome his efforts and will be spending
considerable time on the new forum as well!

www.cudaminers.net

Dave Andersen).

Come on, join us - help us unclutter this thread.

Already there and participating... Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
  -Dave

oh and I thought everything you touch magically turns into CUDA code Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there any way to mine through a proxy? I can't seem to find the command to do it. Also,is there a way to route the traffic of wallets through the proxy? Someone seems to have enabled only google and nothing else to open the whole damn day  Tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_proxifiers
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Hey guys.
Dave Andersen).

-Dave
cough use the green phone cough, now's the time! xD

right, hunt the guy down with green helicopters...
Activity: 812
anybody heard of sifcoin ?
Another cpu only dead coin turned to gpu by phm...
Seems like he has been doing a lot of pro bono work lately... (animecoin, inkcoin, sifcoin)

Someone needs to gift this guy a few nVidia Maxwell and/or a 780Ti cards.

Otherwise he will keep frontrunning us with OpenCL implementations... (happened @ GroestlCoin for example)

cough use the green phone cough, now's the time! xD
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is there any way to mine through a proxy? I can't seem to find the command to do it. Also,is there a way to route the traffic of wallets through the proxy? Someone seems to have enabled only google and nothing else to open the whole damn day  Tongue

Seems like he has been doing a lot of pro bono work lately... (animecoin, inkcoin, sifcoin)

Someone needs to gift this guy a few nVidia Maxwell and/or a 780Ti cards.

Otherwise he will keep frontrunning us with OpenCL implementations... (happened @ GroestlCoin for example)
legendary
Merit: 1050
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Coolest April Fool's joke ever: btc-e.com

slightly bad for business though, unless you work on a tablet or phone that has an orientation lock switch Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys.

eduncan911 (you might know him from this thread) has been busy creating a new community
forum covering crypto mining with nVidia cards. I welcome his efforts and will be spending

www.cudaminers.net

Dave Andersen).

...only if this is the secret project!!!
Cough https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6015085 cough...

Calling the Christian duo.  Cheesy

We're no good at prime numbers. This is David Andersen's domain - he's the brainiac.

Activity: 812
legendary
Merit: 1050
The new cgminer-heavycoin made some nice boost...
Is it new development or old news ? (not that I really mine hvc... )
Funny that pump at at twice the market price  Cheesy Didn't get any momentum at all...

Christian, I send you my hvc... is not a lot though

edit: it is better than before but still way behind the 780ti (at least mine)
R9290x: 22MHash/s    gtx780ti: 28-30MHash/s
(but still 100Mhash/s below profitability...)
Hey guys.

www.cudaminers.net

Dave Andersen).

The new cgminer-heavycoin made some nice boost...

don't make me depressive.
Jump to: