Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 632. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
there must a few sites which sell key way below retail price

Right now i have a load of vouchers for some online games. Gladly trade them anyone for a copy of titan fall. Ive got £270's of vouchers for "heroes of newerth", "path of exile", and "warface"
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
does 10Mh/s sound about right for a single 750Ti? or am i way off.

I'm having 12.7MHs with a single Gigabyte 750 Ti "OCable" direct at x16 PCi-E.
Can you post your settings and a Screenshot while mining of GPU-Z please?

I'm having 12.7MHs with a single Gigabyte 750 Ti "OCable" direct at x16 PCi-E.
Stupid Question, maybe i dient read it in one of the 500+ pages:
Whats the difference between the compute versions and which one is the best for the 750ti?

THX
Christian

that's stuff you'll find in the data sheet of your graphics card and on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA

Compute 3.5 is the closest match to 750 Ti cards (they have compute 5.0 actually)

Christian

Ah, OK. There is a calculator also available to conpare the different versions:
http://3dgep.com/?p=4151
http://3dgep.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/CUDA-Occupancy-Calculator.png
Activity: 300
Whats the difference between the compute versions and which one is the best for the 750ti?

THX
Christian

that's stuff you'll find in the data sheet of your graphics card and on Wikipedia

Compute 3.5 is the closest match to 750 Ti cards (they have compute 5.0 actually)

Christian

will compute 5.0 do any boost for 750Ti cards? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I had my 780 for gaming, my 750Ti's for mining now.

I want to play titanfall but wont pay the stupid price
there must a few sites which sell key way below retail price
I had my 780 for gaming, my 750Ti's for mining now.

I want to play titanfall but wont pay the stupid price
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Crappy GTX760 more expensive, power hungry, and slower than a 750ti for mining, lol. Can't pull more than 9.5 Mh/s out of it. FFS!

But Titanfall rocks on it  Grin
How to make sure we're running compute 3.5 on Linux? I couldn't find any options... I'm getting around 10.5~11 MH/s on 750 Ti's. I think I should be getting around 12.5~13 MH/s on compute 3.5 after OC, is that right?
12MH/s is the absolute highest ive heard of so far. But everyone is having to shut their overclocks off
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How to make sure we're running compute 3.5 on Linux? I couldn't find any options... I'm getting around 10.5~11 MH/s on 750 Ti's. I think I should be getting around 12.5~13 MH/s on compute 3.5 after OC, is that right?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

THX
Christian

Christian
Aparently the link plugs into a usb slot on yiur motherboard. You run the link software and it tells you the current being used by the 12v rail.

So if you monitor the rail current, and use 12v as a factor.
A current of 7A with a 12V supply gives a power usage of 84W

So its useful to see exactly how much power your system is using. There is a cable that all the rm series comes with, but that cable has to connect into another cable, which you can buy, but is apparently sent with the RM1000 so you dont have to buy it
legendary
Depends on the algo, i've heard 11Mh/s and 12Mh/s being mentioned a lot for the 750Ti's lately.
Sadly mine don't arrive until tomorrow so i cant give much help other then what i have heard

p.s. i believe the 11-12MH/s are with overclocks

Off Topic
Guys has anyone here got a Corsair RM 1000W PSU?
I ordered one for my system, and i am actually wondering, does it come with everything to set up the Corsair Link to monitor the 12V current?
the 5V and 3.3V should be minimal on any system so the current from the Link is going to tell me what my system is pulling (parents don't believe a Kill-A-Watt but how can a psu lie?)

i know the RM850 and lower doesn't come with the connectors but the 1000 does?
Just can seem to find an image of the connector through the site i brought it off

Thanks,
Jamie
can't you just monitor the voltage from the motherboard software ?
I have a RM850W (silent... my ***) what does exactly do the corsair link (there is cable for it but that's it) ?
Depends on the algo, i've heard 11Mh/s and 12Mh/s being mentioned a lot for the 750Ti's lately.
Sadly mine don't arrive until tomorrow so i cant give much help other then what i have heard

p.s. i believe the 11-12MH/s are with overclocks

Off Topic
Guys has anyone here got a Corsair RM 1000W PSU?
I ordered one for my system, and i am actually wondering, does it come with everything to set up the Corsair Link to monitor the 12V current?
the 5V and 3.3V should be minimal on any system so the current from the Link is going to tell me what my system is pulling (parents don't believe a Kill-A-Watt but how can a psu lie?)

i know the RM850 and lower doesn't come with the connectors but the 1000 does?
Just can seem to find an image of the connector through the site i brought it off

Thanks,
Jamie
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
@cbuchner1
Christian, kannst Du ein paar Infos dazu geben?

THX
Christian

Compute 3.5 is best for the 750Ti
I believe the compute is how it calculates numbers? Im unsure

THX
Christian
legendary
where did you saw these power usage reading in hwinfo please?
It is in the HWinfo sensor status windows
ok lets end the power war. Hashrates to power wise, the 290X is better then a 780 or 780Ti

When you compares a 12MH's 750Ti pulling only 25W
if you consider power only, you can run 10 750Ti's for the 250W that a 290X will pull, yes they do pull up to 300W without overclocking so 250W for heavycoin is about right

one way or another the 750Ti wins over the 290X for heavy coin, its proven, so arguing over it isn't needed anymore
Jump to: