Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 655. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
i done  to the instructions, and compiled it, but i got no shares accepted?

did you compile under windows or linux? if linux, don't forget to run ./autogen.sh after you made the changes.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Atrides & me found a fix (well, he came up with it, I just found another spot which has to be fixed ^^) for ccminer 0.3 to work with dwarfpool for GroestlCoin:

edit cpu-miner.c line 672

Code:
if (opt_algo == ALGO_FUGUE256)
to
Code:
if (opt_algo == ALGO_FUGUE256 || opt_algo == ALGO_GROESTL)

edit cpu-miner.c line 722
Code:
to
Code:

stratum works now on http://dwarfpool.com/grs Smiley Have fun & join the boat ^^

i done  to the instructions, and compiled it, but i got no shares accepted?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
compiled version, please?

sorry, i can only compile under linux, since my rig is using ubuntu 13.10

How many btc day with kh/s ? .

since it's not traded yet, it's hard to tell. All I can say is that my rig is pulling 16MH which is about 3000coins/day @ current diff.
Unless the dev decides to release an other coin tomorrow this could bring something...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
haha its better then, "how i make it work"
my question was pretty sarcastic if im honest, ive already ordered risers to see where i am going to put my cards haha
legendary
compiled version, please?

sorry, i can only compile under linux, since my rig is using ubuntu 13.10

since it's not traded yet, it's hard to tell. All I can say is that my rig is pulling 16MH which is about 3000coins/day @ current diff.
Activity: 434
Atrides & me found a fix (well, he came up with it, I just found another spot which has to be fixed ^^) for ccminer 0.3 to work with dwarfpool for GroestlCoin:

Code:
to
Code:

Code:
to
Code:

stratum works now on http://dwarfpool.com/grs Smiley Have fun & join the boat ^^

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's good to mine these days guys? Everything's profitability has tanked in the last 2 days.  Angry

On 8x 750 Ti

Cachecoin or Fuguecoin seems profitable to me. There was some underdogs too of course if you subscribe yourself to holynerdvana.com. That guy has a lot of experiences regarding crypto.

Btw, I remembered these days when earning 0.5 BTC daily is easy task. But now everyone rushes in so expecting it will become much harder to earn money with crypto. Esp. if the new 100Mhs ASICs in next 6 months. Scrypt coins will be bullied to death with those monsters.
legendary

Code:
to
Code:

Code:
to
Code:

Unless your electricity is really cheap, it's hard to get decent margins right now.
I personally don't expect profits to come back up.

Yeh I have a feeling it might now as well :-(
We can always hope for another max coin incident
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Seeing all the values drop, and a lot of new coins fail, should I really be considering a new mining rig right now?

Unless your electricity is really cheap, it's hard to get decent margins right now.
I personally don't expect profits to come back up.
Activity: 7
Groestl Dwarfpool is worked. How to adjust ccminer?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
there are a few interesting coin coming today and tomorrow.
The big hype H2O is (not in my interesting coin list) good for a fast dump of a block or two (not easy though...) on an exchange
legendary
anyone tried ccminer 0.3 on dwarfpool for groestlcoin?
Activity: 84
What's good to mine these days guys? Everything's profitability has tanked in the last 2 days.  Angry

Yacoin looks pretty good in your table. Why not stick to it? If you find the current exchange rates too low, you can wait until they recover (it's a gamble though)
Roughly a week ago Yac was at $14 daily profits :[ haha.
I initially switched off Yac because I have a ton of Yac sitting at exchanges waiting to be sold. I wanted to diversify, but I just moved all my miners back to it earlier this morning seeing as the opportunity on the other coins have disappeared.

It was nice seeing other coins with calculated profits at ~$20 per day, but those profitability factors always seem to wipe out within a night. Like Silicon Valley Coin, I just added calculations and migrated workers to it literally 9 hrs ago. It was $28 per day then, and now it is $1 lol.
Seeing all the values drop, and a lot of new coins fail, should I really be considering a new mining rig right now?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Yacoin looks pretty good in your table. Why not stick to it? If you find the current exchange rates too low, you can wait until they recover (it's a gamble though)
Activity: 20
What's good to mine these days guys? Everything's profitability has tanked in the last 2 days.  Angry

On 8x 750 Ti
https://i.imgur.com/UcslwlW.png

Yah not a good time... Been on hvc the last couple days. Seems to be a little better than multipools at the current rates....
Activity: 84

On 8x 750 Ti
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
If any of you were lucky - Groestl can now be traded at https://www.newcointrade.com/
I would not trust this exchanger

Trust no exchange.

Move in, trade, pull out. Repeat if successful. Wink
Jump to: