Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 832. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
It 'recovered' to 0.0028  Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
cbuchner1

Christian, can you please check personal messages here on forums and answer?

ty in advance
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ok christian, the dif shoot up is so stupid now im going to have to go to a pool. Which pool is it your using again?

And can you drop me some numbers of earnings since starting please?

too lazy to scroll back 2-3 pages? Wink

max.netcodepool.org

and I am earning about 20 MAX in 12 hours with 1 GHash mining power. But that number may change fast as the network difficulty changes.
Also the exchange rates dropped badly - this is not looking so good now.

Christian

what's the next coin with a new algorithm where nvidia has an edge over ati? Wink
Activity: 350
Definately a sinking ship, the value was good at the start but halves every time I sleep Tongue

yep. i may try pool for a few days
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Definately a sinking ship, the value was good at the start but halves every time I sleep Tongue
What do we think? Sinking ship?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Ok christian, the dif shoot up is so stupid now im going to have to go to a pool. Which pool is it your using again?

too lazy to scroll back 2-3 pages? Wink

max.netcodepool.org

and I am earning about 20 MAX in 12 hours with 1 GHash mining power. But that number may change fast as the network difficulty changes.
Also the exchange rates dropped badly - this is not looking so good now.

EDIT: the pool also shows some 5-6 hours of downtime in the hash rate graphs. At least hash rate stats are fixed now.

Christian

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
thanks guys for all the help, cuda miner is working now on my shitty 9400 gt Smiley problem was need to update all windows and download latest gpu driver.  Shocked
Activity: 25
@cbuchner1

Christian, please check PM. tnx
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
hi i am running cudaminer in x86 but it just opens and closes instantly. here is my script, can u see what is wrong please thank you.

cudaminer -l K20x32 --algo=keccak --url stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339/ --user mbmRnC83QsmVnarTi1WVJFYYZ5W7SjDmsC -p 1
Try:
Code:
cudaminer --algo=keccak -l K20x32 -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339/ -u mbmRnC83QsmVnarTi1WVJFYYZ5W7SjDmsC -p 1
Rember it has to be in one line.

Also, for debugging purposes, start CMD prompt, CD to that directory, and run .bat file from there (so you can see error).
Activity: 19
Been mining smalltimeminer during the night and managed to get like 2 max or so. All in all I got 10 max in like 15 hours of mining. I should do the math but at the current prices I very much doubt it's worth it when the GPU is running at 95% load.

Difficulty at 40 000....
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I got back to vertcoin, it price stays stable for now.
dont laugh, its a geforce 9400 gt, but i also have a oc 460gtx i will put in. just wanted to see what hash this would get.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
hi i am running cudaminer in x86 but it just opens and closes instantly. here is my script, can u see what is wrong please thank you.

cudaminer -l K20x32 --algo=keccak --url stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339/ --user mbmRnC83QsmVnarTi1WVJFYYZ5W7SjDmsC -p 1

What card? Settings might be wrong for the amount of SMX units or something.
still the same problem, but thanks for your help
Activity: 22

cudaminer -l K20x32 --algo=keccak -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339/ --user mbmRnC83QsmVnarTi1WVJFYYZ5W7SjDmsC -p 1

Try that

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
is it practical at all to mine this coin at these prices?  The hash and diff seem just way to high.

It is the flavor of the week coin a new one will be the rage in a couple of days think it will be TEA, has a small but strong following already just waiting for it to explode
Activity: 112
is it practical at all to mine this coin at these prices?  The hash and diff seem just way to high.
Jump to: