Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 940. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Well, I'm having some issues with the scrypt windows binary...

I was happily mining at 716kh/s with my GTX 780 Windforce at 1267mhz core and I tried higher clocks and crashed.

Then I restarted and whenever I try to mine scrypt cudaminer won't make my card go past 953mhz (stock non-boost clocks?).
I have a custom bios now that removes boost and can mine other coins at 1329mhz core with 1100mv only but cudaminer is still pegged at 953mhz core.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I second the donation part...cudaminer is my favorite mining program now, the dev is really ahead of the game. Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://i.imgur.com/XyB8i6v.jpg

jaw drop at the hashrate! sorry for the full screen shot, im useless at using gimp to edit :p
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Christian, you might want to put up a BTC address to receive donations.

I am pretty sure some folks would like to send a few beers to you. Grin

doesn't cudaminer and the README file contain a BTC address already?

donate away, February 8th is my 40th birthday. I can use some shiny coins.

Christian

Sure thing!  Post it in the thread as well, that is.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
hey christian, cudaminer is born again

make this zoomable please Wink  it hurts my eyes.

./cudaminer --algo=keccak -d gtx780 -L 128 -l K1000x32 --benchmark

still cant push my hashrate higher then 34Mhash/s christian, i dont have a clue how these guys are getting such high rates

did your card crash before and isn't clocking up now? would a reboot fix it?
You should have one. With the help of your cuda-miner I was able to get 50 VTCs before the diff skyrockets now. And I want to donate 10 VTCs for you. Could you please set up your VTC wallet ?

will do tonight after the Maxcoin launch. thanks.

doesn't cudaminer and the README file contain a BTC address already?

donate away, February 8th is my 40th birthday. I can use some shiny coins.

Christian
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Outstanding work, Christian. Could you post your VTC address so I can donate some VTCs to you?
How are you managing those speeds? When did you download the github? And windows or linux?

sorry for messed up quoting...

Ooh, sorry I don't have a VTC wallet yet.

I just improved the github code once more. > 120 MHash/s possible on GTX 780 now, maybe?

Hi Christian,

You should have one. With the help of your cuda-miner I was able to get 50 VTCs before the diff skyrockets now. And I want to donate 10 VTCs for you. Could you please set up your VTC wallet ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Outstanding work, Christian. Could you post your VTC address so I can donate some VTCs to you?
How are you managing those speeds? When did you download the github? And windows or linux?

I just improved the github code once more. > 120 MHash/s possible on GTX 780 now, maybe?

./cudaminer --algo=keccak -d gtx780 -L 128 -l K1000x32 --benchmark

still cant push my hashrate higher then 34Mhash/s christian, i dont have a clue how these guys are getting such high rates

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can someone with the skills compile it for us poor windowers ? It will be very helpfull ! Thank you in advance Smiley

pretty please Smiley

check back 7 PM UTC for official binaries. That should give you half an hour for fine tuning the launch config.

All hail, Christian! Lord of Miners!
is it possible that the second number ie 32 on K112x42 is the Theoretical Shader Processing Rate which is on the geforce 9800gtx+ 420 ie 42 the which seems the max.

this would explain my K112 is max and x42 is max???

don't go above x16 on legacy cards. You're hitting a register limit.

Kepler can do x32 for the keccak part.

Christian
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can someone with the skills compile it for us poor windowers ? It will be very helpfull ! Thank you in advance Smiley

pretty please Smiley

check back 7 PM UTC for official binaries. That should give you half an hour for fine tuning the launch config.

more than enough, Thank you Smiley
Noone knows for sure.

Right, there is no guarantee this code is error-free and working at time of launch.

Christian

pretty please Smiley

Jump to: