Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 997. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
msvcp110d.dll, msvcr110d.dll,

these are DLLs from the debug runtime. You're not supposed (allowed) to ship them to end users. Regular "Release" binaries would not require them anyways.

Christian

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hmm you miss more files. You extracted all 6 files from the archive to the same folder? It should work then.
Which OS do you use?
Did you download cudaminer_build92_x86.rar?

Yeah :S Im using cudaminer_build92_.86.rar, i have windows 64 bits and i have all 6 files (cudart32_55.dll, cudart64_55.dll, msvcp110d.dll, msvcr110d.dll, pthreadVC2.dll and cudaminer.exe).
The only thing i can think up is that it doesnt like windows 64 maybe? Sad.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hmm you miss more files. You extracted all 6 files from the archive to the same folder? It should work then.
Which OS do you use?
Did you download cudaminer_build92_x86.rar?
Patorbeli, after installing the missing file (went looking for an explanation on how to do it :s now i have the error : Application error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This will be awesome if nvidia help you out and give us some great hash rates.

Do you think it will be much faster??

theoritically on paper AMD is faster. I don't think the speed will get past AMD, but maybe can get it closer

Hmmmm might not get passed, but might shift some of this pricing pressure of AMDs, but then i use Nvidia for work, so dont really want them going up in price.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

theoritically on paper AMD is faster. I don't think the speed will get past AMD, but maybe can get it closer
Im very noob at this sorry, i tried that version but i kept getting an error of a file missing when i had that file inside windows and even tried copying it to the folder of the program to no help... the file was msvcp110.dll :/
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
i would really appreciate if someone posted a working version for gpu/windows of cuda for yacoin  Undecided
Check a few pages back, I posted there a running version (up to commit 92). It's not the latest and fastest code, but it's a working one.
Activity: 168

yeah its very awesome that nvidia is starting to pay attention to this market, because it seems we really need their support. Users like me that are stuck with in my case Nvidia and dont have means to upgrade/ change brand so we can make something out of this really need their help.
Activity: 182
Hey, when I checked my mobile phone this morning I noticed that an nVidia engineer has submitted an optimized kernel for Kepler devices. Apparently they are aware of the whole AMD vs nVidia  mining discrepancy and want to help me put nVidia into a better position.

I will review their code submission and integrate it if it's better than my code (which is likely, considering they designed this silicon). They don't include scrypt-jane yet, so I will have to do that part myself.

Christian
That is quite amazing, if nVidia can beat AMD with mining aswel, well then there's no reason to buy AMD at all anymore!
Also relatively interesting that there's an insider helping you, you don't often see big companies doing that.
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
Oh wow, now that is recognition! I just hope they won't forget Fermi devices. A 560 Ti is all I have for Jane Sad I need to push it beyond limits and boundaries to gain profit, which is needed sorely. Hey Christian, is it somehow possible to link Jane calculations to system RAM. I have 16GB of it and it's pretty fast. Would a combination of Fermi computations + system RAM enhance the Jane algorithm calculations any at all? It would be like A GTX 560Ti with 1 GB of fast memory registers / cache and 16 GB of marginally slower RAM for other important parts of the scrypt-jane cycle?

why not trade it in? I am selling my 760 and buying a 780 ti

Its value has steeped lately. But maybe I could find someone and trade their 650 for it. Would be great!
Activity: 196
Oh wow, now that is recognition! I just hope they won't forget Fermi devices. A 560 Ti is all I have for Jane Sad I need to push it beyond limits and boundaries to gain profit, which is needed sorely. Hey Christian, is it somehow possible to link Jane calculations to system RAM. I have 16GB of it and it's pretty fast. Would a combination of Fermi computations + system RAM enhance the Jane algorithm calculations any at all? It would be like A GTX 560Ti with 1 GB of fast memory registers / cache and 16 GB of marginally slower RAM for other important parts of the scrypt-jane cycle?

why not trade it in? I am selling my 760 and buying a 780 ti
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!

Hey, when I checked my mobile phone this morning I noticed that an nVidia engineer has submitted an optimized kernel for Kepler devices. Apparently they are aware of the whole AMD vs nVidia  mining discrepancy and want to help me put nVidia into a better position.

I will review their code submission and integrate it if it's better than my code (which is likely, considering they designed this silicon). They don't include scrypt-jane yet, so I will have to do that part myself.

Christian

i would really appreciate if someone posted a working version for gpu/windows of cuda for yacoin  Undecided

"working" is a very relative term these days. The autotune is still a problematic on Windows, even with the very latest source code from github. Occasionally it just fails half-way through the process.

Activity: 196
that is pretty cool.
Its funny when you think about it, "everyone knows" that nvidia cards are no good for mining...
And yet with current cudaminer an nvidia GTX 790 ti actually matches an AMD R9 290X, with both getting around 800 kh/s (according to what people claim at least).

Christian

cbuchner1   31kh/s Cheesy

What are you using to get that ? Smiley

Lots of electricity. About 10 GPUs.
Activity: 59
Having some difficulty with 2 GTX 660s. I've tried with SLI turned on and off. Once the auto tune starts, the driver crashes.

This was running fine with one GTX 660, and I just added a second card. Not sure what's causing the issue.

Here's the commands I'm using- cudaminer.exe -H 1 -d 0,1 -i 1 -o stratum+tcp://usa.wemineltc.com:80 -O username.1:pass

I've tried with the -d command and without. Same result either way. Driver crash.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Maybe a trouble with the memory allocation ?
I got same trouble when i do autotune with scrypt-jane, it made my gtx760 driver crash
Jump to: