Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 998. (Read 3426921 times)

ktf
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
cbuchner1   31kh/s Cheesy

What are you using to get that ? Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Hey guys.

I've been lurking here for a while.  Great work Christian et al.  This program is awesome!

I've been trying to compile the github version, but the eve it spits out only gets me like 2 khash in scrypt mode (vs. 202ish my GTX 660 usually pulls).  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Is there something in the code I need to edit before compiling?  I'm using visual studio 2012 pro ATM, trying to get my hands on 2010 pro.

Thanks much!

switch to a Release build. I guess you're making a debug version.
Activity: 33
What files do i need to compile cudaminer? There so many files in that github repository, some are quite old.

i recommend cloning the git and compiling everything.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Having some difficulty with 2 GTX 660s. I've tried with SLI turned on and off. Once the auto tune starts, the driver crashes.

This was running fine with one GTX 660, and I just added a second card. Not sure what's causing the issue.

Here's the commands I'm using- cudaminer.exe -H 1 -d 0,1 -i 1 -o stratum+tcp://usa.wemineltc.com:80 -O username.1:pass

I've tried with the -d command and without. Same result either way. Driver crash.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Try...

-d 0,1 -i 1,0 -l K5x32,K5x32 -H 1
Activity: 24
What files do i need to compile cudaminer? There so many files in that github repository, some are quite old.
Activity: 37
Having some difficulty with 2 GTX 660s. I've tried with SLI turned on and off. Once the auto tune starts, the driver crashes.

This was running fine with one GTX 660, and I just added a second card. Not sure what's causing the issue.

Here's the commands I'm using- cudaminer.exe -H 1 -d 0,1 -i 1 -o stratum+tcp://usa.wemineltc.com:80 -O username.1:pass

I've tried with the -d command and without. Same result either way. Driver crash.

try -d 0 -l auto
for card #2 -d 1
Activity: 4

Activity: 196
I now have 30 kHash/s working for me. I think I am pulling more than a kilowatt of power now. Eeek. I am global warming.

@ 15 cents per kwh you are spending 3.6$/day on electricity
@ 30 kh/s you are earning ~30 cents a day.
Net loss 3.3$/day
YACoin, not Litecoin or whatever.
Doesn't matter
It does, YACoin uses scrypt-jane while Litecoin uses Scrypt

you know what, i was wrong.
I was assuming its just another litecoin knockoff using plain old scrypt.
Activity: 182
I now have 30 kHash/s working for me. I think I am pulling more than a kilowatt of power now. Eeek. I am global warming.

Net loss 3.3$/day
Doesn't matter
It does, YACoin uses scrypt-jane while Litecoin uses Scrypt

Net loss 3.3$/day
Doesn't matter
Activity: 182

Net loss 3.3$/day

Net loss 3.3$/day
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SizzleBits
why am i only getting 200 khash with my Gigabyte GTX 570 Super overclock (GV-N570SO-13I)? other people have reported 260 khash with the exact same gpu. my bat file: cudaminer.exe -C 2 -i 0 -o stratum+tcp://fast-pool.com:3333 -O *workername*:*workerpass*

try -C 0
SizzleBits
Really blown away with the amount more hashpersec i get with the newest version of cudaminer with my gtx 670 :O

is that vert? if so could you pm me the new compile. Currently using the cudaminer release on Vert site and getting 145 khash with a 660 ti
Activity: 8
why am i only getting 200 khash with my Gigabyte GTX 570 Super overclock (GV-N570SO-13I)? other people have reported 260 khash with the exact same gpu. my bat file: cudaminer.exe -C 2 -i 0 -o stratum+tcp://fast-pool.com:3333 -O *workername*:*workerpass*
Activity: 1
Hey guys.

I've been lurking here for a while.  Great work Christian et al.  This program is awesome!

I've been trying to compile the github version, but the eve it spits out only gets me like 2 khash in scrypt mode (vs. 202ish my GTX 660 usually pulls).  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Is there something in the code I need to edit before compiling?  I'm using visual studio 2012 pro ATM, trying to get my hands on 2010 pro.

Thanks much!
Activity: 154
Really blown away with the amount more hashpersec i get with the newest version of cudaminer with my gtx 670 :O

before:

After:
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Is vertcoin any profitable? I mean I'm not sure how much it says, but the average hashrate per miners of the biggest pool is over 700 kH/s.

I'm getting 220 kH/s per 780 which compares favorably with the 340 kH I get from a 7970.

1000 kH would get you 500 coins per day at the moment, at the current sell price that's around 0.08 BTC per day. So yeah very profitable assuming the value holds steady, maybe the most profitable coin out? Seems better than Doge even.

Do any of the popular trading sites even have support for this coin yet? Or is it just reddit/forum trading still.

CoinedUp does:

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=VTC&base=BTC
SizzleBits
Is vertcoin any profitable? I mean I'm not sure how much it says, but the average hashrate per miners of the biggest pool is over 700 kH/s.

I'm getting 220 kH/s per 780 which compares favorably with the 340 kH I get from a 7970.

1000 kH would get you 500 coins per day at the moment, at the current sell price that's around 0.08 BTC per day. So yeah very profitable assuming the value holds steady, maybe the most profitable coin out? Seems better than Doge even.

Do any of the popular trading sites even have support for this coin yet? Or is it just reddit/forum trading still.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Jump to: