Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 106. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I like your idea very much and this will certainly create some media buzz...

Now in terms of buying some curecoins where would you recommend to go? I have a 5 year old laptop so I am not sure that it makes any sense to do folding, correct? I have tried this in the past for ripple labs and my laptop was about to explode and I have only received an insignificant amount of xrps in return..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Secondly can you please advise how many cure coins will be in existence and how many have been produced?

Does curecoin has any relationship with foldingcoin?

What is the best platform to obtain curecoins currently?

There's a page in the KB where we link a spreadsheet showing the details on premine and future mintage plans. This should answer your first question.

CureCoin is not involved with FoldingCoin, and predates it significantly.

For obtaining, it depends on how you define "best". Do you mean best way to Fold, or best between folding/SHA mining/buying?

Just had a great idea here, not sure how practical this idea is, but here goes. When we list the coin on an exchange, can we work out a deal with the exchange whereby a part of the transaction fee that is charged to buy and sell this coin could be diverted to a fund to cure diseases. There could be a special wallet which we could use to collect these funds and used for disease research, the transactions could be available for everyone to see on the blockchain. This way even those who mine using ASIC's will be contributing to the greater cause of helping to cure diseases! This was just a thought that i had, so sorry if it was OT, but i think that is a great idea and something that could be done. Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Secondly can you please advise how many cure coins will be in existence and how many have been produced?

There's a page in the KB where we link a spreadsheet showing the details on premine and future mintage plans. This should answer your first question.

CureCoin is not involved with FoldingCoin, and predates it significantly.

For obtaining, it depends on how you define "best". Do you mean best way to Fold, or best between folding/SHA mining/buying?
Guys,

First of all thanks for the reassurance that my curecoins won't become useless.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
While I can't say anything to future price given the instability of cryptocurrency in general, all curecoins will transfer over to cc2.0/3.0 Smiley
Will the minting rate be the same in cc2.0?
Do you have an ETA for cc2.0?

Mining will likely remain very similar, if not the same to the present curecoin.
cc2.0 is a ways off, and it's going to need some extensive (private and public) testing before we push it into production, but it's moving along Smiley
Activity: 196
While I can't say anything to future price given the instability of cryptocurrency in general, all curecoins will transfer over to cc2.0/3.0 Smiley
Will the minting rate be the same in cc2.0?
Do you have an ETA for cc2.0?
legendary
are my few curecoins that I bought upon release very expensive will be worth once cure coin 3 is released?

are my few curecoins that I bought upon release very expensive will be worth once cure coin 3 is released?

You're skipping a version there Cheesy

But the plan is for any existing CureCoins to move seamlessly into future versions of the coin. Your coins will not become useless/deprecated.
If you've been antsy about not hearing any news, today is your lucky day. Check out the new update on the website to get a heads-up on where we stand.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Can someone help me set up FAHcontrol for a 750ti please...Im not sure how to verify if I am running properly.....
Activity: 84
Is it worth folding with a nvida 750ti?

yes, nvidia 750ti is one of the best  for folding. make a quick research on google.

Oh... can  750ti do project #17 right now?  coz mine always do project #15
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

yes, nvidia 750ti is one of the best  for folding. make a quick research on google.
Activity: 84
best coin with worst traffic
Activity: 494
legendary
Can someone tell me where all the hashing is coming from?

I see two pools for sha256 basically with 2.0 Th/s but the network shows 35.7 Th/s.

Are there some private pools or solo mining? Or is that 35.7 Th/s including those folding?

I'm pretty sure that hashrate doesn't include folding at all.

Yup, hashrate doesn't include folding. I would assume the rest of the hash rate is coming from private mining or private pools, in addition to eobot.
Activity: 756

I see two pools for sha256 basically with 2.0 Th/s but the network shows 35.7 Th/s.

Are there some private pools or solo mining? Or is that 35.7 Th/s including those folding?

I'm pretty sure that hashrate doesn't include folding at all.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
can someone please tell me where a decent pool is? a working one preferred lol also one where a lot of ghash is
Activity: 163
I wonder why there's such a low volume on bittrex, both buyers and sellers waiting for a move?
At least in poloniex there's something happening.
Jump to: