Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 103. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
coin that really helps the world yet not popular enough..

this really sucks.

loving CURE idea.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Took a break from coding curecoin core to do a bit of preliminary GUI mockups. This is what I came up with:

I would right-Align the numbers in the upper and lower section of the screen. Easier to read.

Ah good point, I'll fix that. Smiley

Similar idea, however we are completely unaffiliated.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Took a break from coding curecoin core to do a bit of preliminary GUI mockups. This is what I came up with:

I would right-Align the numbers in the upper and lower section of the screen. Easier to read.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

Looks good to me!
legendary

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
being on a good exchange is important, but not enough to raise volume.
maybe the coin needs more (media) exposure, or some other idea to gain investors interest.

There are several efforts going towards pushing media we cannot express the details currently until closer to completion. If anyone has any input on how they think CureCoin could be pushed through media message me on here and we can take it into consideration. If it is a good idea I can help make it happen, assuming it is not already in the works Wink

Also if everyone for now could help us push through social media by sharing our pages and articles that have been posted about us on their social media could help out. You can find some of the articles on http://curecoin.net/index.php/en/inside-curecoin/dev-blog

I am still working out the details for the race for the Cure events, there were a few set backs on this...

Thanks again for everyone's support,

FifthGhostbuster
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
being on a good exchange is important, but not enough to raise volume.
maybe the coin needs more (media) exposure, or some other idea to gain investors interest.
legendary
Hey guys, thanks for the interest in MintPal! I'm afraid Curecoin is too low-volume right now to float on MintPal unfortunately, and I doubt MintPal would be likely to re-add a coin that they already delisted due to low trading volume.

If enough people are interested, I'll reach out to MintPal, but I was personally planning to wait until the volume began to pick up a bit more, maybe closer to cc2.0 release, when we have some solid pieces of infrastructure proven working, and there is more community interest.

I didn't know CureCoin had been on MintPal before.  Oops!  I thought we was on the voting page for MintPal and then they discontinued the voting process but I was quite busy for a while and apparently missed it.  In any event, waiting for cc2.0 or sometime near it is fine with me.  Their new volume requirements are actually quite low now so delisting shouldn't be an issue in the future.

Yeah I hope CureCoin 2.0 brings in more interest.  It's a great cause and I thought a lot more people would be on-board and stay on-board.  That isn't to say team CureCoin hasn't been doing great.  I just thought a lot more GPU's would find there way here when they couldn't "mine" other coins profitably anymore.  Hopefully cc2.0's changes will bring in more people and keep them.  In the mean time I'll just keep accumulating cc1.0's.

Oh, we were never on Mintpal. Just don't want to get added and then delisted due to low volume. Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hey guys, thanks for the interest in MintPal! I'm afraid Curecoin is too low-volume right now to float on MintPal unfortunately, and I doubt MintPal would be likely to re-add a coin that they already delisted due to low trading volume.

If enough people are interested, I'll reach out to MintPal, but I was personally planning to wait until the volume began to pick up a bit more, maybe closer to cc2.0 release, when we have some solid pieces of infrastructure proven working, and there is more community interest.

I suggest a vote to see what we all think on the matter Smiley

Personally I think getting on Mintpal will increase the volume and introduce new traders and miners to Curecoin.

I didn't know CureCoin had been on MintPal before.  Oops!  I thought we was on the voting page for MintPal and then they discontinued the voting process but I was quite busy for a while and apparently missed it.  In any event, waiting for cc2.0 or sometime near it is fine with me.  Their new volume requirements are actually quite low now so delisting shouldn't be an issue in the future.

Yeah I hope CureCoin 2.0 brings in more interest.  It's a great cause and I thought a lot more people would be on-board and stay on-board.  That isn't to say team CureCoin hasn't been doing great.  I just thought a lot more GPU's would find there way here when they couldn't "mine" other coins profitably anymore.  Hopefully cc2.0's changes will bring in more people and keep them.  In the mean time I'll just keep accumulating cc1.0's.

CureCoin was never on Mintpal. I think Vorksholk meant that if we get de-listed for low volume we would have lower chances of getting back in.

I didn't know CureCoin had been on MintPal before.  Oops!  I thought we was on the voting page for MintPal and then they discontinued the voting process but I was quite busy for a while and apparently missed it.  In any event, waiting for cc2.0 or sometime near it is fine with me.  Their new volume requirements are actually quite low now so delisting shouldn't be an issue in the future.

Yeah I hope CureCoin 2.0 brings in more interest.  It's a great cause and I thought a lot more people would be on-board and stay on-board.  That isn't to say team CureCoin hasn't been doing great.  I just thought a lot more GPU's would find there way here when they couldn't "mine" other coins profitably anymore.  Hopefully cc2.0's changes will bring in more people and keep them.  In the mean time I'll just keep accumulating cc1.0's.
legendary

@Vorksholk,

Here is the link to MintPals new coin adding and removal process that shigataganai was referring to in a previous post.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/06/mintpal-v2-policies-on-addition-removal-verified-markets-and-ico-escrows/

Based on what the process says I don't see any reason why CoinCoin wouldn't be added but the request does need to come from a member of the CureCoin development team.
I don't see your comment there... removed maybe? According to their listing policies - "8. A request is made by the development team to review the coin." 
So devs ? Smiley

On my screen it shows that my comment is awaiting approval by a moderator so apparently nobody can see it yet but me.  I had not seen their listing policies so I may have gone about it the wrong way.  I was referencing this "We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list." when I decided to post a comment there and use my actual name rather than my ChasingTheDream id.

My comment is this:

I would like to see CureCoin added to your list. I’ve seen what you have done for the Dogecoin community and I’ve got millions of Dogecoins. However, since the release of CureCoin I have switched to protein folding for Curecoins simply because I want to use the energy that would have gone into mining for a very productive purpose (research). It would be nice to have an exchange that I trust where I can trade both Dogecoin and Curecoin!

I would have zero concern sending my coins to MintPal for trading simply because I trust you. That isn’t the case anywhere else. I’ve already lost coins on an exchange that essentially unplugged. I don’t want to go through that again.

Regarding CureCoin, we are already ranked #8 in the world in the folding at home rankings and in a little over a month we will be up to #5. A soon to be top 5 folding team needs a top notch exchange and the dev team is actively trying to improve the coin and will release a CureCoin 2.0 next year that will address many concerns the community has brought up.

I am not associated with the CureCoin dev team in any way, but I do believe in the cause. I just want to feel secure in trading my coins and I would certainly feel that way on MintPal!

I hope you will consider it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is unfamiliar with moolah, they are very active in the Dogecoin community and have done a great deal to help them with fundraisers etc.  They are a great company to have interested in a project so if they became interested in CureCoin it would certainly help our community.  That is why I expressed my trust in them as I did in the comment above.

I completely agree... that's why I suggested that devs should reach out to moolah and submit the coin for review.

Sounds good to me.   Grin
I don't see your comment there... removed maybe? According to their listing policies - "8. A request is made by the development team to review the coin." 
So devs ? Smiley

On my screen it shows that my comment is awaiting approval by a moderator so apparently nobody can see it yet but me.  I had not seen their listing policies so I may have gone about it the wrong way.  I was referencing this "We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list." when I decided to post a comment there and use my actual name rather than my ChasingTheDream id.

My comment is this:

I would like to see CureCoin added to your list. I’ve seen what you have done for the Dogecoin community and I’ve got millions of Dogecoins. However, since the release of CureCoin I have switched to protein folding for Curecoins simply because I want to use the energy that would have gone into mining for a very productive purpose (research). It would be nice to have an exchange that I trust where I can trade both Dogecoin and Curecoin!

I would have zero concern sending my coins to MintPal for trading simply because I trust you. That isn’t the case anywhere else. I’ve already lost coins on an exchange that essentially unplugged. I don’t want to go through that again.

Regarding CureCoin, we are already ranked #8 in the world in the folding at home rankings and in a little over a month we will be up to #5. A soon to be top 5 folding team needs a top notch exchange and the dev team is actively trying to improve the coin and will release a CureCoin 2.0 next year that will address many concerns the community has brought up.

I am not associated with the CureCoin dev team in any way, but I do believe in the cause. I just want to feel secure in trading my coins and I would certainly feel that way on MintPal!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is unfamiliar with moolah, they are very active in the Dogecoin community and have done a great deal to help them with fundraisers etc.  They are a great company to have interested in a project so if they became interested in CureCoin it would certainly help our community.  That is why I expressed my trust in them as I did in the comment above.

I completely agree... that's why I suggested that devs should reach out to moolah and submit the coin for review.
So devs ? Smiley

On my screen it shows that my comment is awaiting approval by a moderator so apparently nobody can see it yet but me.  I had not seen their listing policies so I may have gone about it the wrong way.  I was referencing this "We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list." when I decided to post a comment there and use my actual name rather than my ChasingTheDream id.

My comment is this:

If anyone is unfamiliar with moolah, they are very active in the Dogecoin community and have done a great deal to help them with fundraisers etc.  They are a great company to have interested in a project so if they became interested in CureCoin it would certainly help our community.  That is why I expressed my trust in them as I did in the comment above.
So devs ? Smiley
The new listings for MintPal have been announced after they were bought by moolah.io.  I'm the second comment on the that page (there are only two  Grin).  I specifically asked them to add CureCoin and provided my reasons for the request.

Here is the link.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/#comments

Just an FYI.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
My r9 270x's with 14.4 catalyst and windows 8.1 are pulling 82-92k ppd. I have yet to find out how to increase more.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Actual client remain on version 7.4.4 for all three OS

Core 18 is for Windows only at this point in time

AMD-driver, no idea , sorry, I'm a nV guy
Jump to: