Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 188. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Please, help me!

It recognizes 5 GPUs and 1 CPU, but GPUs stay on 0 %!

And I have a single core CPU and 5 x R9 270 non-x.
r05
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
test cryptocoin please ignore
Cudaminer is giving me grief - has anyone at all got CureCoin mining on an nVidia platform?
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Please, help me!

It recognizes 5 GPUs and 1 CPU, but GPUs stay on 0 %!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
5CUR after 2 days work.This coin should worth more. Angry

Patience, the coin is still only on small exchanges, it isn't even on coinmarketcap.com yet, it's only just launched and there's been no marketing yet.  It's doing great so far.  For such a young coin there are relatively large trades going on already, it's future looks very bright.

thank u for the reply.
i dont mean to complain.i believe this coin will have a bright future too. Cool

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Due to high demand, I have enabled payouts to run once every minute  Wink Open your wallet you might have a present waiting. Manual payout should be working every minute now.

Patience, the coin is still only on small exchanges, it isn't even on coinmarketcap.com yet, it's only just launched and there's been no marketing yet.  It's doing great so far.  For such a young coin there are relatively large trades going on already, it's future looks very bright.

Yes, I agree, the coin is roughly 5 days old now, I would hold them ... Im holding.... ( hoddling  Cheesy )

Happy folding !

CygnusXI

I'm holding and buying. Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
Due to high demand, I have enabled payouts to run once every minute  Wink Open your wallet you might have a present waiting. Manual payout should be working every minute now.

Yes, I agree, the coin is roughly 5 days old now, I would hold them ... Im holding.... ( hoddling  Cheesy )

Happy folding !

CygnusXI
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Now the really "bad thing" is: CygnusXI still has a different kanji in his avatar. Busy guy ... Roll Eyes

Nevermind that the symbol is a caduceus and not the rod of asclepius. Though in this case I guess the caduceus is a correct symbol since it represents trade...and people generally recognize it as the symbol of medicine now anyway since it's been misused for so long.
Activity: 70
Activity: 71
Now the really "bad thing" is: CygnusXI still has a different kanji in his avatar. Busy guy ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
[culture] that's a Japanese character   Tongue. (Ok, ok, borrowed from "somewhere", kanji made in China)  Grin

In case you want to learn how to write it: http://kanji.quus.net/kakijyun/1969.htm

[/culture]
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
there is a Chinese character in the logo. Sad  i don't like Chinese coin, there are so many scam coins made in China.

You need to go back under that rock before you get bashed...  oops, too late.

-tb-
Activity: 756
there is a Chinese character in the logo. Sad  i don't like Chinese coin, there are so many scam coins made in China.

And you're just ignorant and stupid.
Activity: 101
I am getting over 90k ppd on a single r9 270. Mind you it is overclocked and yes I am using 14.4 and they do provide a significant boost. If I had a better CPU and was using more cores to fold I could get another 10k fairly easily. So, yeah, a single system with a single 270 could theoretically get you 100k PPD. Most systems will be lower though, and those with 280s will be higher. That why I went with "7870/7950/270/280" because 100k falls somewhere in between a 7870 and a 7950.

ok tnx...will try the latest drivers from amd and nvidia. Is it ok if i just pause the folding install drivers, restart and continue or wil i lose any points, benefits,... by doing that? What is the max time for completing the WU? Can we choose what project to fold? Maybe manualy choosing a job that takes longer to fold but pays more and vice versa? Ive seen the priority option for different deseases(Alzheimers,...) that can be selected in the options...does that make any difference?
Activity: 566
I have a question about the points, because I don't understand why my earned points are so low compared to my estimated PPD.

I've folded with my 280x for about 4 days with ~110k estimated PPD each day.

When I open the Advanced Control it shows on average for 1 WU/Project
Base Credit: ~15000
Estimated Credit: ~50000
Estimated PPD: ~110000
So how many points should I earn after I finished the project?

When I open the Web Control it shows that I've earned 99k points and I've folded 7 WUs so far.

I need between 10-12 hours for 1 WU.

How many coins do I earn after finishing the WU?
If I earned the estimated Credit, I would earn about ~110k PPD (similar to the estimated PPD)
But it looks like that I only get the Base Credit for each WU/Project (7 WUs*15000=105k, similar to my earned 99k points)

Is something wrong with my settings because I only earn the Base Credit or is the estimated PPD wrong calculated (because with only the base credit my estimated PPD should be ~35k instead of ~110k)?

Thanks in advance for clarification and help.

Some of those WUs were probably ones that were dumped for fresh ones without being completed. This happens with people getting their rig folding for the first time with the starting and stopping and rebooting and what not. Also CPU WUs are worth much less.
You should earn the estimated credit for each WU, so 50k each. You are doing 2 per day so 100k per day. Every week or whatever you will squeeze in 3 in one day giving you 150k that day, which gives you your average of 110k.

No I didn't stop folding since I started it on sunday afternoon. I'm folding only with GPU.
I don't know why I only receive the Basis Credit. I've just got another WU confirmed on the Web Control and it gave me also only 13k points. Huh
Now I have 8 WUs confirmed and it should actually reward me with ~400k points, but I've earned only 112k points... Sad

Just setup your passkey? If so, you don't earn any bonus until you have completed at least 10 Work Units.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
there is a moron in this thread, I don't like morons, there are so many irrelevant comments made by morons
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Isn't that a bit racist?

Also, read the OP mate...it means wellness, it's related to the concept.
Activity: 62
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Gridcoin allows GPU as well, plus now there are custom Boinc projects available and soon paid computing projects like 3D rendering/Stock option analysis etc.. So there is quite a bit of difference between Gridcoin and Curecoin and they way they function. I mine both coins because I think both of them serve an important purpose!

The new POB(Proof of Boinc) that is being finished up right now will actually make the Boinc calculations part of the blockchain.

Can somebody explain to what the exact differences are between curecoin and gridcoin? Aside from gridcoin contributing to BOINC and curecoin to FAH? Also, somebody said that curecoin is a registered business in the us. Is that true? What are the implications of that if it is?

Curecoin is a registered organization in the U.S. The implications of this are that if the founders/developers try to pull a quick one or scam someone they can be sued & tried in the US - a country with a great law system and ability to find people.

The exact differences between curecoin and gridcoin is first gridcoin had a lot more difficulties with the mining process. Secondly, gridcoin only allowed you to use cpus, while curecoin allows both gpus and cpus with the added advantage of Asics to secure the network.

There was a nice post by cygnus about curecoin being registered in the US - I'll try and hunt it up for you.

Edit: Found it, its on page 20 a little from the top.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
nice coin to mine, when cryptsy will list it?maybe buy a little and hold it
Jump to: