Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 80. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
If anyone's interested, I pushed the first wave of PoS updates to github, which are in private testing. More updates to come soon. Smiley

Great! looking forward for more updates.

Thanks! Fingers crossed that I can push a PoS update to the 2.0 testnet sometime over Thanksgiving weekend. It will be a forking change to the 2.0 testnet, ofc.
legendary
What's you folding name?

Please PM me why you need this, and how you have the ability to help.

Thanks

I was just going to compare your stats on Extremeoverclocking and the official Stanford stats. There isn't anybody folding with the name "meganite"

I appreciate your help, but I'm not new at this. Been folding since PS3 days. Need one of the pool admins to chime in; Cygnus, anyone?

Hey meganite! PM me your folding@home username and I'll look into the stats. Stanford's end did have a hiccup a few days ago (visible on EoC stats graphs as a zero-sum day for every team), but you should be receiving payments if you're set up correctly.

Here's how to set up your folding:
-> Create an account with a passkey from Stanford's Folding@Home website
-> Create an account with the exact same as your folding name on cryptobullionpools.com
-> Make sure you fold for team 224497 (Team Curecoin)

If you've done the above correctly, I can help you troubleshoot further. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What's you folding name?

Thanks

I was just going to compare your stats on Extremeoverclocking and the official Stanford stats. There isn't anybody folding with the name "meganite"

I appreciate your help, but I'm not new at this. Been folding since PS3 days. Need one of the pool admins to chime in; Cygnus, anyone?
Activity: 37
What's you folding name?

Thanks

What's you folding name?

Thanks
Activity: 37
What's you folding name?

Have you been folding for the last two months?

Of course; literally nothing has changed on my end. I simply abruptly stopped receiving distributions on 9/25.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Have you been folding for the last two months?
What is going on with the pool? Looks like I stopped receiving distributions 2 months ago, but nothing has changed on my end. No one is home in IRC....
Activity: 19
is it possible to use coinpayments in a shop website, and accept explicitly Curecoin ?

if accepted by sb ,it can be possible
Activity: 2
Quite often (like this weekend), F@H servers have problems resulting in points not being rewarded on time and curecoins being paid a posteriori.
Will this fact be acceptable when CC 2.0 blockchain will totally be based on WU generation? Won't all transactions be blocked during 2,3,4 days?

Also, if CC 2.0 will rely on certificates delivered by "scientific authorities" (like universities) who's responsibility will be to secure that process against piracy from outside?

I have the feeling that CC 2.0 will be super robust against quantum computing but will rely on weak authorities. Like putting a huge armored door to a house with paper walls...

I think that if you want credibility and trust (thus investors) in a cryptocurrency you need to have it robust by itself and not needing to rely on any third party.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If anyone's interested, I pushed the first wave of PoS updates to github, which are in private testing. More updates to come soon. Smiley

Great! looking forward for more updates.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Why the site curecoin.us is not accessible?

Thanks for the good work. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 164

That's good news, is there a list of Curecoin shops?

thanks

I'll try to answer this one. Since CureCoin was listed over the weekend; retail vendors, service providers and charities on Coinpayments will be notified of the addition of CureCoin on Monday November 9th. Then it's up to them individually to decide if they will accept CureCoin payments.

Since CureCoin has been running stable for over 18 months, and it's underlying cause of medical research is so vital and unique - adoption by vendors should be "expeditious". But there's no guarantee all 18000 vendors will accept CURE at once.
[/quote]

It might be an idea to add all the shops who already do in the OP and update frequently.
Activity: 29

thanks
[/quote]

I'll try to answer this one. Since CureCoin was listed over the weekend; retail vendors, service providers and charities on Coinpayments will be notified of the addition of CureCoin on Monday November 9th. Then it's up to them individually to decide if they will accept CureCoin payments.

Since CureCoin has been running stable for over 18 months, and it's underlying cause of medical research is so vital and unique - adoption by vendors should be "expeditious". But there's no guarantee all 18000 vendors will accept CURE at once.
Activity: 164
Integration with Coinpayments.net is complete, you can now set up a store that accepts curecoins through a long standing payment processor that includes tools for many common packages like wordpress, oscommerce, drupal, etc.

Its as easy as a simple plugin install, or you can make single use buttons.

If you would like to try it out, try making a small purchase at cloudfolding.curecoin.net . Min purchase there is ~1.40 usd.

If you are already a website vendor using coinpayments.net , please consider adding curecoin to your accepted list of coins  Smiley

Cheers
Josh AKA CygnusXI

thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
Integration with Coinpayments.net is complete, you can now set up a store that accepts curecoins through a long standing payment processor that includes tools for many common packages like wordpress, oscommerce, drupal, etc.

Its as easy as a simple plugin install, or you can make single use buttons.

If you would like to try it out, try making a small purchase at cloudfolding.curecoin.net . Min purchase there is ~1.40 usd.

If you are already a website vendor using coinpayments.net , please consider adding curecoin to your accepted list of coins  Smiley

Cheers
Josh AKA CygnusXI
Pages:
Jump to: