Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 107. (Read 173551 times)

Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
So much bounty Whiners. That's funny.

I think bounties are useful to get people educated and excited, otherwise you're just lost in the wind with the 1000 other new altcoins
Only 12 days before the start ICO.
I think Bounty will not be.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi dev,can you explain this sentence?

33% allocated for distribution to incentivize participation in the ecosystem

Tokens needs to be distributed to developers to create an incentive for early adoption. Adoption is really important for this protocol and it is another reason why when this company could EASILY get VC funding, they are going the ICO route. It needs the support of the community. That is my understanding, the Dev's are not greedy and this is essentially for the long term benefit of the protocol.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
What is the difference between the pre-sale and the crowdsale?  And, how will the remaining 66% of the tokens be controlled? <----That's a need to know!  Will they be dumped, stashed, escrowed, invested......33% for 33M dollars ---> 11M marketcap, 33M market cap, or 100M market cap....etc? How the other 667M tokens are controlled is important to know here.  <---For sure---> Shouldn't be a variable in my mind.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
So much bounty Whiners. That's funny.

I think bounties are useful to get people educated and excited, otherwise you're just lost in the wind with the 1000 other new altcoins
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
please  open some signature campaign ~ then this coin will very hot .

You just give a solid reason why there won't be any bounty campaign, the faces behind the project will sell the project and expect it to be another quick sell out
Activity: 4
Interesting project but have some question - Why there is no bounty budget for PR and so on? Very strange
Any ideas, guys?
Anyway will keep in mind this ICO...
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
As I see the proportion of ICO participants is getting lower these days. Especially after Gnosis token sale. Anybody else noticed that?
me too,

One more thing. Some ICOs update their targets. Of course they're updating for more.
Basic Attention Token and Mysterium Network did that. Maybe we won't see that anymore because their cap will be higher than what they actually need.

Anyway, good luck Civic
Activity: 41
As I see the proportion of ICO participants is getting lower these days. Especially after Gnosis token sale. Anybody else noticed that?
me too,
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
hi dev,can you explain this sentence?

33% allocated for distribution to incentivize participation in the ecosystem
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
What an interesting project description you have there.
Will you make any program/plan to promote your project, so it would become a great success.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
please  open some signature campaign ~ then this coin will very hot .
Activity: 5
How much it will cost?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
not alocation coin to bounty campaign
you need promote campaign to succes youre ico selling, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
wait open bounty
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This project will sell itself, the calibre of people behind it will attracts alot of whales, my main concern about this is the Aragon group behind the ICO, I just have second thought about the team. still holding my card close to my chest for now
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
So is the team prepared for this scenario...

1) Pre sale sells out ($50k minimum donation) = Whales have entered Civic
2) ICO sells out ($25k max contribution), making countless transactions from different addresses at the $25k max = Whales solidify their position
3) ICO sells out in a few minutes
4) Us small investors again have to bend over and take one for the team (which we are not in btw)
5) Token price and to some degree the success of the project is now centralised. 

What steps are you taking to ensure this will be a fair distribution?

Wagerr and Status are making great inroads in ensuring some degree of fairness. Vinny.. Your thoughts?

I agree. WTF guys?
I agree too if the ico don't go exactly on true way with the amount of tokens ( 1 B ) what you gonna do ?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
What's the price of each token during crowdsale? Is there will be an escrow service to hold the funds?
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Already Put it on my notification list so that i can get update and will participate maybe, im just here watching how it works and ready to buy some tokens. A good idea if you will have social campaign, also im looking forward for the bounty to startup Smiley
Jump to: