Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌 - page 12. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Interesting concept. I wonder if people who trade fine wine (assumingly a very specific group of people) will even know cryptocurrencies? What will be your marketing strategy to address these people?
Cryptocurrencies slowly penetrate into all areas of our life. Therefore, I do not see anything in what may prevent this project from becoming famous and popular.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
In today's depressed market, it is very difficult to conduct ICO. However, some projects succeed.
Activity: 122
Hey. I tried to find this information on your website, but couldn't. Could you please explain, why you set such a big difference between soft cap and hard cap?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Interesting concept. I wonder if people who trade fine wine (assumingly a very specific group of people) will even know cryptocurrencies? What will be your marketing strategy to address these people?
already all people know about cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
I think that cryptocurrency will help to improve the system of protection against fakes for wine sellers.
A lot of people know about cryptocurrency and this is a fact, they love it for the fact that a high degree of security

Let me assure you that 8 of 10 people I meet don't know anything about cryptocurrencies. They might have skipped an article about Bitcoin investment potential in Financial times and that is their only perception of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
I think that cryptocurrency will help to improve the system of protection against fakes for wine sellers.
A lot of people know about cryptocurrency and this is a fact, they love it for the fact that a high degree of security
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
hi can anyone tell me what's the price of token and where it's Listed? What are the prospects for the token in 2019?
Activity: 168
Hello admin. Does your project have any plans to list on the exchanges recently? I did not find the information.
Activity: 210
I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
If there is a referral system, then you can think about inviting your friends and get a nice bonus for them.
Activity: 140
I will hope that all the plans that were conceived by the team will be implemented in the near future, since there are a lot of scam projects now on the market
This project has an original idea, trade wine using the blockchain. This is a large area that can be improved.
Activity: 91
I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
Activity: 196
I will hope that all the plans that were conceived by the team will be implemented in the near future, since there are a lot of scam projects now on the market
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Activity: 182
Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
this is great project i will go to join you bounty.
Activity: 111
I think that this project will bring a lot of profit, I am personally very interested in this, and I also recommend it to my friends.
Activity: 103
The project promises to be successful. I have already made my choice. I believe in the idea of this project, and I hope they will all turn out in the formation of a new future.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Cryptowine Exchange has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Cryptowine Exchange and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2Rfm64f
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
I do not understand. you launched two bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cwex-decentralized-fine-wine-trading-5042353 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-cwex-crypto-wine-exchange-2m-cwex-soft-cap-achieved-5081871. In one you promise to send CWEX tokens to ETH20 wallet, the other one on EOS wallet! how is that possible?!
Activity: 350
I liked your demo version. Can we get the addition of new reviews during the development of the beta version and until the launch of the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: