Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌 - page 9. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
Financial fees are going well  Wink
They have the right to set up the fees so i think they are in the money problem so they need more money to develop the project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
Financial fees are going well  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It is possible that the uptrend will begin in March of this year. Many talk about it. It remains to wait for long.
I would like to believe that in March the market will begin to turn and growth. In fact, the market has been falling since December 2017.
Activity: 103
And how much of a CWEX project has a soft cap and a hard cap? I have not found such data.
Soft cap: $1,000,000 USD Hard cap: $10,000,000 USD
This data is not secret. You looked bad. They are available both on the site and on the main page of this thread.
Nobody hides data, this is correct, but at the expense of hardcap there is a doubt that in such a market it is very difficult to collect such an amount
but the team can try to assemble a hard cap.
and the soft cap will be assembled, so the project will be launched in any case.
To be honest it is not so easy to collect soft cap because there are so many factors that can make a bad impact on product..
It's not going to be easy to run a project, let alone with such trade situation right now, it might be more difficult to be able to do the marketing. but I believe the team is doing its best for the projects.
I think this project can be successful, because it is aimed at a real business. People leading this business will be interested in new opportunities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
And how much of a CWEX project has a soft cap and a hard cap? I have not found such data.
This data is not secret. You looked bad. They are available both on the site and on the main page of this thread.
Nobody hides data, this is correct, but at the expense of hardcap there is a doubt that in such a market it is very difficult to collect such an amount
and the soft cap will be assembled, so the project will be launched in any case.
To be honest it is not so easy to collect soft cap because there are so many factors that can make a bad impact on product..
It's not going to be easy to run a project, let alone with such trade situation right now, it might be more difficult to be able to do the marketing. but I believe the team is doing its best for the projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I remember several projects with a similar idea. But I don’t know about the further fate of these projects ... did they get something or not ... Now there are some competitors to this CWEX project?
I also met similar concepts in other projects. But as far as I know those projects could not make the finished product. In my opinion there even the ICO fees were not successful. I hope that this CWEX project will be able to carry out their plans.
Now there are a lot of projects that don’t pass ICO fees, this is the time in the cryptocurrency market
The CWEX project has no competitors in the market. I think this project will have a successful ICO, and will be able to create a quality product.
I am doubting that it doesn’t have other competitors. There some good that we should overcome
Activity: 392
I can agree that it is definitely not easy but personally I believe devs can collect it. The project is quite good and there are  also some supporters
Activity: 238
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Guys there is a referral program if you signup on cwinex.io
I hope CWEX token will soon listed on major exchange...
Yes, there is a referral program and it is pretty good. But I am not sure thatvtoken will be able to reach so good exchanges. It may take time..
Activity: 140
Hello! CWEX-probably the most holiday cryptocurrency project  Smiley
 Good wine, the authenticity of which there is no doubt - this is a wonderful thing Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 122
Guys there is a referral program if you signup on cwinex.io
I hope CWEX token will soon listed on major exchange...
Activity: 126
 I really love this project and would want to be part of your success story and also see this project grow to its potential.
I remember several projects with a similar idea. But I don’t know about the further fate of these projects ... did they get something or not ... Now there are some competitors to this CWEX project?
I also met similar concepts in other projects. But as far as I know those projects could not make the finished product. In my opinion there even the ICO fees were not successful. I hope that this CWEX project will be able to carry out their plans.
Now there are a lot of projects that don’t pass ICO fees, this is the time in the cryptocurrency market
The CWEX project has no competitors in the market. I think this project will have a successful ICO, and will be able to create a quality product.
Competitors are everywhere, just maybe this project will not have much of them on the market.
I think this project will have time to capture market share faster than competitors. and become the market leader in its niche.
Activity: 126
Competitors are everywhere, just maybe this project will not have much of them on the market.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies slowly penetrate into all areas of our life. Therefore, I do not see anything in what may prevent this project from becoming famous and popular.
I hope that the CWEX project will be able to collect a soft cap. Now a very difficult situation on the market. but who knows when the bull trend will start ?! I want to believe the guys will succeed.
Let's see how the fees will go, we must collect, although yes the situation on the market is very complicated.
The wine business is a big industry. and it has a lot of big investors, I think that they may be interested in this project.
The wine business was still relevant even before the cryptocurrency appeared
Activity: 111
Cryptocurrencies slowly penetrate into all areas of our life. Therefore, I do not see anything in what may prevent this project from becoming famous and popular.
I hope that the CWEX project will be able to collect a soft cap. Now a very difficult situation on the market. but who knows when the bull trend will start ?! I want to believe the guys will succeed.
Let's see how the fees will go, we must collect, although yes the situation on the market is very complicated.
The wine business is a big industry. and it has a lot of big investors, I think that they may be interested in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: