Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌 - page 7. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Why do you think this project will be successful and will bring dividends to investors? The market is very difficult situation now.
Let's be optimistic and believe in the best. Crypto market will recover and I think that very soon.
Activity: 168
I think that the project has chances to become successful and they are quite big. I would like to see a beta version of the project platform.
I think that the wait is not long. Developments in the project are going well. If the team has no problems with financing, the project will release its release on time.

This project has many interested investors who can invest in project development.
Activity: 84
I think that the project has chances to become successful and they are quite big. I would like to see a beta version of the project platform.
I think that the wait is not long. Developments in the project are going well. If the team has no problems with financing, the project will release its release on time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Of course, the ideas and plans of the CWEX team may seem a bit extravagant, but the main thing is that they have an idea and a real desire to implement this idea.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Nobody knows when there will be growth, they promised everything this year, but nobody knows how it will be
In the coming months there will be growth. If only because everyone is waiting for him. Maybe it will not be global and powerful, but in any case, however small it will be.
if everyone is waiting for growth, then it will not.
but I see that there are already very few people who believe in the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Nobody knows when there will be growth, they promised everything this year, but nobody knows how it will be
In the coming months there will be growth. If only because everyone is waiting for him. Maybe it will not be global and powerful, but in any case, however small it will be.
Activity: 252
In order to implement the project in the future until the end, you need very good advertising, then there will be a traffic of people
without advertising and strong marketing there will be no serious development of the project. We need huge budgets and a lot of people for this. Not everyone has this opportunity.
Activity: 210
There is nothing difficult. There are many companies that work only in one region (country, city), they can implement cryptocurrency, even if it is not legalized all over the world.
On the one hand, this is so, and on the other hand, for the universal application and dissemination of technology, it is necessary to obligatory legalization and acceptance by states.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
Financial fees are going well  Wink
Let's hope that the team will be able to collect a soft cap and start the development of the CWEX project.
Activity: 112
It is possible that the uptrend will begin in March of this year. Many talk about it. It remains to wait for long.
I would like to believe that in March the market will begin to turn and growth. In fact, the market has been falling since December 2017.
Why do you think this will happen in March? Are there any events planned at this time?
I just remember everybody telling something like this. There were so many people that told that at January market become to grow..
But there always will be somebody who keep complaining about what is going on. I think that we should not be afraid of this. We should keep master our skills in crypt
Activity: 280
I have reviewed this project, I like idea very much,
this based on very strong concept.
I like that you are planning to create a convenient and easy-to-use fine wine trading platform
There are actually quite a lot of competitors, but I also think that CWEX is able to gain good position between them
However market is not so stable to be completely sure about any project, no matter how good it is
Activity: 238
It is possible that the uptrend will begin in March of this year. Many talk about it. It remains to wait for long.
I would like to believe that in March the market will begin to turn and growth. In fact, the market has been falling since December 2017.
Why do you think this will happen in March? Are there any events planned at this time?
I just remember everybody telling something like this. There were so many people that told that at January market become to grow..
Activity: 392
I will also observe their development. I have always liked projects that are trying to transfer blockchain technology to the real economy.
Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
Always the state will be against cryptocurrency, only a few governments have come to terms with this and have taken it to the state level
I think these are governments that have adopted cryptocurrency. will become the strongest in the world very soon. Smiley
I think it will take some time and only if people will be interested in cryptocurrency development. There are so many of those who disappointed in crypto..
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I like that you are planning to create a convenient and easy-to-use fine wine trading platform
There are actually quite a lot of competitors, but I also think that CWEX is able to gain good position between them
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
Activity: 122
Hello admin, You have got a successful project on here. What’s with your coin listing on crypto exchanges already.
4% this seems to be true. Since I personally know few people who invest in cryptocurrency or even know anything about it. So the prospects for development are really great!
I can not say that in 2019 there will be the next pump or already in 2020. But the fact remains that each subsequent pump is stronger than the previous one. So we are waiting.
who promised?
I hope the market goes up soon. I also believe that this technology will change the world. Smiley
Activity: 140
I will also observe their development. I have always liked projects that are trying to transfer blockchain technology to the real economy.
Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
Always the state will be against cryptocurrency, only a few governments have come to terms with this and have taken it to the state level
I think these are governments that have adopted cryptocurrency. will become the strongest in the world very soon. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: