Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌 - page 6. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The eternal problem. It seems the idea is good and the project itself looks like the one that really can work and is needed. But the problem is that without money and advertising nothing interesting will come out. You could have done it a year earlier and many would give you a lot of money, but now the market is not the same and no one will give you anything for such ideas.
Now it is a very difficult market, and I see that many quality projects cannot collect investments and leave the market. but I think that if a project is of high quality, it can succeed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I agree, the amount is not large. But in today's realities, not every project can even collect $ 1 million. I hope that the guys will succeed.
You say that like a million dollars is a hundred bucks ... A million is a lot of money. And to collect such money is not easy.
This amount of money could have been collected earlier quickly, but not now, the situation has changed, the market on the bottoms and investments has decreased.
if the team conducts a quality marketing campaign and also has a promising idea - they can conduct a successful and fast ico.
Activity: 122
The difference between a soft cap or a hard cap is exactly 10 times. The team explained what caused this difference. How will the development of the project differ in the first and second cases?
I think what I mean is that there are basic costs for creating and launching a project, but there are options with an increased staff of programmers and marketers.
This will be in the future, as long as it is not worth expanding your staff, as long as there should be enough
however, I also don’t see any information on what money will be spent on if the team can collect hardcap.
I agree with you, but you can always spend any amount of money rationally on the development of the project, this is not a problem at all.
I think that many teams use money not rationally. they can spend money on their own needs, instead of improving the project.
Activity: 126
The difference between a soft cap or a hard cap is exactly 10 times. The team explained what caused this difference. How will the development of the project differ in the first and second cases?
I think what I mean is that there are basic costs for creating and launching a project, but there are options with an increased staff of programmers and marketers.
This will be in the future, as long as it is not worth expanding your staff, as long as there should be enough
however, I also don’t see any information on what money will be spent on if the team can collect hardcap.
I agree with you, but you can always spend any amount of money rationally on the development of the project, this is not a problem at all.
Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
But government agencies are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrency and provide them with the official status of a means of payment.
It is just not profitable for the state to accept cryptocurrency, since the national currency may thus fall in popularity.
it will happen anyway, sooner or later.
Many governments and companies have already adopted a cryptocurrency, the rest will come a little later.
In any case, there will be countries that will be against for a long time, because it is simply not profitable for them to do it in their own interests.
Activity: 91
Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
But government agencies are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrency and provide them with the official status of a means of payment.
It is just not profitable for the state to accept cryptocurrency, since the national currency may thus fall in popularity.
it will happen anyway, sooner or later.
Many governments and companies have already adopted a cryptocurrency, the rest will come a little later.
Activity: 112
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
Although the amount for the project is not really big, but with such a market it is very difficult to collect it, few people trust now and invest
Well, I don’t know ... I read recently in the news that since the beginning of the year more than 160 million dollars have been invested in ICO projects. This is a rather large amount to say that people stopped investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
The eternal problem. It seems the idea is good and the project itself looks like the one that really can work and is needed. But the problem is that without money and advertising nothing interesting will come out. You could have done it a year earlier and many would give you a lot of money, but now the market is not the same and no one will give you anything for such ideas.
I agree, the amount is not large. But in today's realities, not every project can even collect $ 1 million. I hope that the guys will succeed.
You say that like a million dollars is a hundred bucks ... A million is a lot of money. And to collect such money is not easy.
This amount of money could have been collected earlier quickly, but not now, the situation has changed, the market on the bottoms and investments has decreased.
Some projects collect significant amounts from large investors. as well as from venture funds and hedge funds.
Activity: 210
Activity: 111
I fully agree, now it is very difficult to collect this amount and it takes not a short period of time
The timing of the ICO does not matter. if the project is of high quality, then it can collect the necessary amount very quickly.
Activity: 196
I fully agree, now it is very difficult to collect this amount and it takes not a short period of time
Of course, the ideas and plans of the CWEX team may seem a bit extravagant, but the main thing is that they have an idea and a real desire to implement this idea.
This is an original and promising idea, I think that this can be successful, the team is actively working and developing the platform.
Let's see how it will develop in the future, because a lot depends on the team itself.
Of course, the ideas and plans of the CWEX team may seem a bit extravagant, but the main thing is that they have an idea and a real desire to implement this idea.
This is an original and promising idea, I think that this can be successful, the team is actively working and developing the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: