Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 8. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why is Crypto Securitisation Important for Institutional Investors?

The answer? Right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIOmmycbxxw
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will it be a stock broker based on crypto-coins? Will ICO have a soft and hard cap?  Huh Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Interesting pattern of project’s facilities distribution. Isn’t it too much planned for salary? 22%!!!
Activity: 364
I’m not good at all these, but I understood that GCN are tough and reliable shares, with which you can be calm, if you buy them. Am I right?
Activity: 280
I will participate. I will participate with big amount. What are the bonuses for large purchases of CABS?
Activity: 252
Frankly speaking, what are the risks of the project? I’m eager to try, but I still have doubts.
Activity: 392
I have heard that the price of coins depends on the total number of them. How many coins is planned to be released?
Activity: 350
Who else are project’s partners besides Ernst&Young? I hope there are some more big names?
Activity: 364
I have heard that the goal for the main ICO is 350000 ETH. Is that right?
A little mistake! The goal is 300000 ETH. But it won’t be a surprise if they manage to collect 350k)
Activity: 336
I have heard that the goal for the main ICO is 350000 ETH. Is that right?
Activity: 378
Hello! Is there official data on the results of closed ICO? I can't find it, but I want to estimate the interest.
Hello! While having set a goal of 25,000 tokens, it was managed to collect more than 43000ETH!))
Hello! Is there official data on the results of closed ICO? I can't find it, but I want to estimate the interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many tokens you need to buy to enter the project? What is the minimum? I have heard that it is expensive.
The selection of an auditor whilst securitization is very important. Who will be the auditor? To what extent can we trust him?
Activity: 280
Hello! Which exchange the project wants to get out to?
Activity: 112
how will cyber make money? there are lots of expenses connected with the issuance of notes

Hello, CyberTrust is not looking to make money on tokenized securitization platform, with exception to some % of tokens that goes to management. CyberTrust is a holding company. As a new market for crypto Global notes is established we plan to make money on asset management, market making, trading.
On a private sale, 42,000 Ethereum were collected, right? Excellent result.
And when the main stage of sales starts?

About 42,770 actually. Right now the pre-sale is going on, the date for the ICO round is yet to be decided. You might want to take a look at: https://www.cybertrust.io/
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
On a private sale, 42,000 Ethereum were collected, right? Excellent result.
And when the main stage of sales starts?

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
how will cyber make money? there are lots of expenses connected with the issuance of notes
The cool stuff is written in WP. And what are the means of institutional investors who are so eager to see in the project?)
Pages:
Jump to: