Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 12. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Dear Dev Team
I have read the whitepaper & carefully thought about your core values.
however, I get confused about the ideas of creating some centralized/fixed vaults & banks while the bottom-line of crypto world is de-centralized & freedom.
Also, making & managing assets will clearly require operational expenses & it will make your ideas more expensive.

Regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'll be honest, I "pecked" on plans for securing crypto currency. How will the cost of a 1-secured BTC be determined?
Activity: 358
Strong and promising crypto currency! What are the possibilities of using it except in the project itself?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What do you plan to do if the required amount of funding is not achieved during the ICO?
As long as it's too early to talk about it, but additional rounds of collection can be added according to the conditions of the project deployment. There can be other changes, as this is a living project and the main thing is the final result
Activity: 177
What do you plan to do if the required amount of funding is not achieved during the ICO?
Activity: 112
Crypto project related on banking, or taking some sort of historically banking functions on themselves deserve attention. It does not matter whether it's money transfers, loans, repurchase of debt obligations, etc., qualitative implementation, simply do not have the chance to be unsuccessful. The banking sector market is conservative but during the blockchain it will have to change
Be sure to follow the development of this project, and I wish him good luck.

Thank you for your kind words and support! We appreciate it Smiley If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also join our telegram channel https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cybertrustbank
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Crypto project related on banking, or taking some sort of historically banking functions on themselves deserve attention. It does not matter whether it's money transfers, loans, repurchase of debt obligations, etc., qualitative implementation, simply do not have the chance to be unsuccessful. The banking sector market is conservative but during the blockchain it will have to change
Be sure to follow the development of this project, and I wish him good luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
What benefits can you expect from taking part in the ICO? Is there a discount plan?

Of course there are discounts, I advise you to read this document " https://www.cybertrust.io/CABS-terms.pdf "On the second page, the information you need.
Good afternoon. I seriously thought about taking part in supporting your project. What is the minimum amount of participation at present?

Token Buyback Price 50 USD (in ETH equivalent) or 0.2 ETH, whichever is less.3. Read technical documentation, white paper, everything is painted there
Project concept is excellent. Tell me, is there any time limit for holding tokens? How long can I store them?
You can store them as many as you like, but the question is to make them profitable to implement, and so look at the road map for the development of the project and, in principle, for its final purpose, it is possible prilezitelno to keep a token if you count on longevity
The counter in the website doesn’t really move that much in this presale period.

Any numbers on how many have been raise in the presale?
pre-ico will last until January 5, so keep an eye on the news on the social pages of the project, everything will be written there.
Activity: 98
CyberTrust on the The Bitcoin News Show

Want to know more about crypto and the mainstream? More about that right here:

https://www.worldcryptonetwork.com/ep/9XeIgPCvnB0/the-bitcoin-news-show-#60---cme-&-nasdaq-futures-crypto-regulation-crypto-going-mainstream
Additions and investments are clear. But I'm still interested in trading derivatives. When will this opportunity be available to all platform users?
After the end of ICO, everything will be known about what exchanges will accept and where to bargain, but if there is no desire to wait, then on Etherdelta under the contract on any will be bargained
What profit will ICO participants get?
Everything depends on the demand and use of project technologies, as well as on the exchange, the team is good, so there is every chance of buying tokens with a bonus, and then just wait until they become more expensive than sold at ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Additions and investments are clear. But I'm still interested in trading derivatives. When will this opportunity be available to all platform users?
Activity: 350
Hello everyone! If I do not have time to invest in ICO, then how can I invest in the project?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Do u have bounty campaign? I have fanpage with 10k like
Activity: 294
The idea is interesting at first glance. I'll study the details and maybe support you.
Activity: 290
The counter in the website doesn’t really move that much in this presale period.

Any numbers on how many have been raise in the presale?
Pages:
Jump to: