Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 11. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi everybody! I collected general information on the first results of fundraising. According to my data, the project attracted 11 million dollars during the closed round, while a target was 7.5 million. The plan is to collect 18 million until beginning of Pre-ICO. In my opinion, the result is very good. What about you, guys?
Activity: 252
Tell me, what was the volume of tokens initially placed? How many tokens were issued and how much is it in USD?
Greetings. If I'm not mistaken, the company has issued 600,000 coins at an initial cost of 0.6 Eth per coin.

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Tell me, what was the volume of tokens initially placed? How many tokens were issued and how much is it in USD?
Activity: 364
I'm not very good at these financial terms. Explain me, what is the possibility of converting CABS-tokens to crypto-notes?
Activity: 397
Merit: 254
A few days contributions are not moved. Why? May be because on the main page of the site specified, the softcap is still 25000ETH and collected 42000ETH. Why invest more? Not seen hardcap. Also, your "private round" is finished, but we still see it. All this is misleading, and investors go by. Adjust the scale.

P.s. And it would be good to run banners on niche sites.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The idea is worthy of attention. I hope you will succeed.  Smiley
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The idea is worthy of attention. I hope you will succeed.  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
About token use, you say "1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC or equivalent quantities of selected other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash"

Your capitalization is 600,000 CABS tokens but bitcoin soon will be a total of 21,000,000 BTC, if it is 1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC you can practically securitize only 600,000 BTC  Huh, if you want to securitize the top 20 cryptocurrencies you must have the sum of all the top 20 cryptocurrencies as CABS tokens, right now you can securitize only 2.5% of the total amount of BTC.
I don't get it, you can explain me how you can securitize more than 600,000 BTC, I am relatively new to cryptocurrency.

There are different ways of looking at this: 1) That makes securitized crypto rare, making CABS tokens themselves more valuable. 2) The goal of CyberTrust is not to securitize the complete crypto market.

Well something is not good here because if the bitcoin hold $10,000 value with 600,000 CABS you can securitize  only $ 6,000,000,000 in bitcoin. While they are talking about a trillion $ market you can securitize only 6 billion, from this point of view the project looks worthless, I am thinking wrong?

Looks like nobody can answer, this project is a joke, why to start a project like this and from start you are limited to securitize only 2.5% of the total of bitcoins (they are talking about bringing institutional investors so big money players) also they say will start to securitize the top 20 cryptocurrencies, how they will do that, maybe new CABS tokens but I don't see anything like that in their white papper.
Activity: 322
Hello forum users! What are the most significant advantages for an investor using this service? Why is it  better than the usual brokers? Particularly interested in the benefits of using GCN.

Hello! CyberTrust invented a solution that enhances the capabilities of traders. The creation of GCN as registered international securities gives them the opportunity to comply with the security requirements of basic crypto assets, and they can also be used as collateral. You can also mention the licensed depositary.

Theoretically, these pluses are inherent in ordinary currency - dollars, euros, etc .. What's so special about this?
So, based on your logic, GCN already has the "reliability" of the major world currencies. And you add to this the absence of barriers for the movement of capital and sales.

And conventional brokers can provide multicurrency accounts that are suitable for most of the world exchanges. At least on those exchanges that I know.

In this case, you yourself must understand that even multi-currency accounts where 2-3 or 5 currencies are used are already less convenient than one account operating on a single currency. The trader does not have to puzzle over how to keep the capital in what proportions. The single currency without restrictions to use + securitization is already a decent set for the investor.

Yes, the advantages are clear in this case. When can I see the terminal for trading? Ready to take part in the tests.
Hello forum users! What are the most significant advantages for an investor using this service? Why is it  better than the usual brokers? Particularly interested in the benefits of using GCN.

Hello! CyberTrust invented a solution that enhances the capabilities of traders. The creation of GCN as registered international securities gives them the opportunity to comply with the security requirements of basic crypto assets, and they can also be used as collateral. You can also mention the licensed depositary.

Theoretically, these pluses are inherent in ordinary currency - dollars, euros, etc .. What's so special about this?
So, based on your logic, GCN already has the "reliability" of the major world currencies. And you add to this the absence of barriers for the movement of capital and sales.

And conventional brokers can provide multicurrency accounts that are suitable for most of the world exchanges. At least on those exchanges that I know.

In this case, you yourself must understand that even multi-currency accounts where 2-3 or 5 currencies are used are already less convenient than one account operating on a single currency. The trader does not have to puzzle over how to keep the capital in what proportions. The single currency without restrictions to use + securitization is already a decent set for the investor.

Activity: 396
Merit: 106
It nice to have some cryptocurrency for institutional funding.
Merit: 12
I do not quite understand how the total number of tokens will be determined. And will it change during the project?
Activity: 238
Hello everyone! I studied the conditions of different projects. Everyone limits the softcap in different ways during the ICO. What is the size of this project?
Greetings! Soft Cup of this project is set at 25.000 ETH
Activity: 266
Tell us more about the startup ecosystem, plans for development, regulation. I heard that this topic is quite difficult for beginners.
Activity: 238
Hello everyone! I studied the conditions of different projects. Everyone limits the softcap in different ways during the ICO. What is the size of this project?
Pages:
Jump to: