Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 11. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Activity: 425
keep sending mails to bittrex guys, they will add it and everyone will benifit from that...this is very imprortant and we are not giving up!! CYGNUS for the win !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Finally cyg pick up some volume it is time to get back to previous floor for price.
Activity: 425
nice update, looks like time to buy
Activity: 121
Despite some members continuous efforts to FUD or bring a bad name for the coin we are still here and working on CYGNUS. Wallet update is going to be released on the announced date with the in-wallet voting feature added.
This is a good news, hoping it will be beneficial to the price

I doubt that this is news! I think it's more like a statement of facts and the performance of the work by the developer!

I'd call it news
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/news
 Grin

Its not news, anybody with even half a brain knew the dev is working on this and sticking to his own timeline that is available for all to see. The fact that people on here need to be constantly coddled by developers is pathetic. I often wonder why developers even post on this garbage heap of a board to begin with.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Wallet and coin development do not happen as fast as your altcoin trading.

Newbie posts with opinions on coin performance or dev team performance mean nothing and are ignored by most people involved in cryptocoins. 

It is noise in the background...

Carry on dev team, we are here to support this project and look forward to the next update.

Smart man.  And I agree with you.

If a dev can churn out "huge" chunks of functionality in shorts amount of time... they are probably just stealing code... I would rather have original code and stuff that works for THIS project.

Keep it up Dev. Ive got my cyg staking and ill hold until market price is reflective of what your capable of.
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
Wallet and coin development do not happen as fast as your altcoin trading.

Newbie posts with opinions on coin performance or dev team performance mean nothing and are ignored by most people involved in cryptocoins. 

It is noise in the background...

Carry on dev team, we are here to support this project and look forward to the next update.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
It's great and all that the dev is still here, but IMO the progress is going extremely slow, first poll should have been carried out quite some time ago, so we would have something concrete by now and an idea of where the coin is headed. With support, price and volume dwindling, something very special is going to be needed to revive this coin.
Activity: 168
Thoose are very good news for cyg, finally to bring back vol to cyg.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Despite some members continuous efforts to FUD or bring a bad name for the coin we are still here and working on CYGNUS. Wallet update is going to be released on the announced date with the in-wallet voting feature added.

I doubt that this is news! I think it's more like a statement of facts and the performance of the work by the developer!

I'd call it news
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/news
 Grin
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

you are a good man dev  Grin
Activity: 529
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

Sounds good, thanks for your effort here.
Still hold my stake!  Smiley

... and let it stake !
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Sounds good, thanks for your effort here.
Still hold my stake!  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I do not understand what you are without understanding Huh
Which news you want to see? What exactly do you want Huh
You that was not clearly set out ??

We are waiting for all look that date! Who does not understand what was going on, re-read the topic from the beginning !!!
And those who want news from a finger, write what character would you like to hear the news, and I give it to you!
Activity: 395
Dev disappeared? So it proves it was a scam?Huh

Dev came today.

But now has no idea what the future of CYG is.
I have 15000CYG at .0000039btc,
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Activity: 952
Sorry to ear that devs disappeared leaving the project to nobody.
CYG was a good project at the early stage..and now seems that don't need big sum to move the price up!
Pages:
Jump to: