Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 15. (Read 59669 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
As many users from community requested a Roadmap, we've put together a basic Roadmap with the known development phases. We can't give or list more fixed features since the future pathway of CYGNUS will be mostly "directed" by the community through the monthly Consensus Polls.

Lmao this is not a roadmap, this is a statement saying "please Bitrrex add my coin so I can dump on noobs"

I dont believe the dev owns more than some of us, i know one guy who owns 1mo. i hold 300k and still buying.
So dont be afraid from the dev, there are some devils around you  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
As many users from community requested a Roadmap, we've put together a basic Roadmap with the known development phases. We can't give or list more fixed features since the future pathway of CYGNUS will be mostly "directed" by the community through the monthly Consensus Polls.

Lmao this is not a roadmap, this is a statement saying "please Bitrrex add my coin so I can dump on noobs"
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
People already started to leave trex because number one is polo, but never the less i would like to see cyg on trex.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
bittrex will regret what they are doing, community used to love this site, but if they are not listening to the community anymore..if in every coin add, there will be such delay, people will start to leave the site
guys, keep sending mails to [email protected]  about adding the coin, this is very important, if everyone will send an email we will have the coin there in 2-3 days
This is best case useless, worst case harmfull for the coin...

no, they said if there will be enough interest they are going to add it, look at all the shitcoins in yobit, this is one of the few coins worth beeing on bittrex right now
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
pepe did not had an airdrop though, here there are airdrop plus 400k coins donated for stupid things because dev is incompetent

Sorry, your fkn crazy if you think pepe has any value over this project. The dev is not "incompetent" in any sense of the word. He has been transparent with the group, and said real life issues have come up so he hasnt been dedicating 100% of his time to the project. This is completely reasonable. Most of the crypto community does it in their spare time anyway. You could consider me a CYG Whale i guess due to the fact that mining costs were much higher than the current dump price people are selling at. I have been staking hard for the last few weeks.

If your Fudding on purpose.... Your FUD needs work.

not fudding it's the reality, this will not surpass 500 satoshi, because miners bought their hash at 300 satoshi, you should be real, don't be delusional because you are a bagholder

He would be delusional if he said its going to be worth 1 dollar per coin. Pow is over, so mining isn't driving the price down anymore. Looks like you have no clue about things you are discussing.

you're not understanding, miner will dump anything above 300, this was my point, why they should wait 1k satoshi for their profit?

And they dumped, you can't mine this coin anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
pepe did not had an airdrop though, here there are airdrop plus 400k coins donated for stupid things because dev is incompetent

Sorry, your fkn crazy if you think pepe has any value over this project. The dev is not "incompetent" in any sense of the word. He has been transparent with the group, and said real life issues have come up so he hasnt been dedicating 100% of his time to the project. This is completely reasonable. Most of the crypto community does it in their spare time anyway. You could consider me a CYG Whale i guess due to the fact that mining costs were much higher than the current dump price people are selling at. I have been staking hard for the last few weeks.

not fudding it's the reality, this will not surpass 500 satoshi, because miners bought their hash at 300 satoshi, you should be real, don't be delusional because you are a bagholder

He would be delusional if he said its going to be worth 1 dollar per coin. Pow is over, so mining isn't driving the price down anymore. Looks like you have no clue about things you are discussing.

you're not understanding, miner will dump anything above 300, this was my point, why they should wait 1k satoshi for their profit?
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
guys, keep sending mails to [email protected]  about adding the coin, this is very important, if everyone will send an email we will have the coin there in 2-3 days
This is best case useless, worst case harmfull for the coin...
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Todays Email has been sent to support.bittrex.com for CYG add!!!! Go go go!
i do
Activity: 661
Todays Email has been sent to support.bittrex.com for CYG add!!!! Go go go!
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
Linux Wallet isn´t available at the homepage.
Thank you for noticing us. We will update our webpage soon.

Please tell me how to install the Linux Wallet on Ubuntu, there is no readme.txt in the tar.gz . Thank you.

cd /path/to/download-folder
tar -xvzf Cygnus-qt.tar.gz
./Cygnus-qt

Thank you that`s clear but...
error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Developer please talk with bittrex now when the roadmap is released, they will add it
Its good to see we at least have people following this thread that will squash FUD and tell it like it is.. CYG FTW!  Its seriously as cheap to buy as it was to mine right now... dont miss out on this.
Activity: 462

You're argument doesn't make sense at all, it doesn't mean miners buy hashes at a certain price that all of a sudden the price can't rise? Look at bitcoin in the beggining it was super easy to mine 1BTC, but the prise still rose. I'm not saying this will be the next bitcoin, I'm just saying your argument is invalid.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

Label me whatever you would like... Ive got nearly 1% of the supply staking continuously.. and Its all profit. Thank yobit for the liquidity early on during POW phase.

Ill hold til I die on this one just for 100% spite.
Pages:
Jump to: