Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 22. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
can we know the best ideas from the poll so far?
You plan to keep the topic quiet untill completion of the poll?

Goodluck getting an answer about any specifics regarding development from this dev.

That's because the "dev" can't code anything and made this coin using walletbuilder only to dump the premine should CYG ever trade above 1k

Before spreading shit at least do some digging to prove your lies. I checked myself the coin isn't made by walletbuilders, also the premine wasn't dumped what are left for bounties are still untouched.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Regarding the submission phase, so far the most requested technical development topics are related to lowering the PoS rate with different suggestions.
Once the submission phase will end the most requested questions will be placed for a voting and you will have 1 week to choose an option.

Thank you for supporting us to get CYG added to other exchanges. We are sure if the community remains active like it's now, CYG will be noticed by more users and more exchanges will be interested in adding it.

I think we need to keep the Pos rate, in that way people will hold his coins in theirs wallet, and the blockchain will be moved for that wallets once the Pow ends, if we lowered the Pos rate, people will send their coins to the exchanges, and the chain will be slow as hell until the chain is broken, i will keep my pc open and working 24 hours at day with Cygnus Wallet Open Only for 25% anually, for less than that, i just dump my coins once i double or tripplicate my invest, if we want the coin will be a future success, keep the Pos Rate, ill keep out from the market more than 200k coins.
The Pos rate will be the only reason to hold this coin, otherwise until this moment we dont have technical reasson to hold, so we need to Keep the Pos rate guys.
Ill sell only 100 coins at day to roi and pay the electricity bills.
And people dont worry about the supply , we have 12 millions less coins that innitial planned, at 25% pos rate, in one year we gonna have around 3.25 millions more, but with more people involved, and motivated to hold is good reasson to keep the supply grow up.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Goodluck getting an answer about any specifics regarding development from this dev.

That's because the "dev" can't code anything and made this coin using walletbuilder only to dump the premine should CYG ever trade above 1k

And you know that from who?
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Regarding the submission phase, so far the most requested technical development topics are related to lowering the PoS rate with different suggestions.
Once the submission phase will end the most requested questions will be placed for a voting and you will have 1 week to choose an option.

Thank you for supporting us to get CYG added to other exchanges. We are sure if the community remains active like it's now, CYG will be noticed by more users and more exchanges will be interested in adding it.

Lol let me guess, one week of hype and driving the price up only to announce that you "have plans on trying to find a dev that can code the things the "community" has decided on"

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1386
pow will end into  max 3 days Cheesy

POW will end in 2 days i think.
even less than that

POW will end tomorrow evening (forum Time), only 4k blocks left!!!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
pow will end into  max 3 days Cheesy

POW will end in 2 days i think.
even less than that
Activity: 710

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1470
Activity: 295
Hey Dev,

Looks like CYG will get added to Bittrex, if we have little more action on Yobit.

Is there any near future plans for the coin, otherwise it will turn out to be a dump fest as soon as it get listed on Bittrex.
rze
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Activity: 395
Hello all comunity

CYG Faucet

http://altcoinix.com/cygnus-faucet/

Please make donate and keep it live

I can open it,please check.
Activity: 360
Token
Signed up for airdop and holding.
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
not spreading any fud buddy, you can check by yourself

You are a fudder and a begging poor guy asking for tips and free coins, you dont have nothing invested in Cygnus, only your free coins.

Here are you asking for free coins.  LOOSER

Re: [ANN] VIP TOKENS CLUB [IN-WALLET AIRDROP][NIST5][PoW/PoS][EXCLUSIVE]
is it too late to ask for coins?..
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Hi.
Can anyone share a working .conf file.

I added a cygnus.conf to my .Cygnus directory ( I'm on linux) and pasted this:
addnode=46.236.161.66
addnode=136.243.50.159
addnode=199.7.156.130
addnode=70.83.227.32
addnode= 5.67.142.54
addnode=216.189.153.244
addnode=78.94.32.195
addnode=77.110.148.98

but can't sync.
What did I do wrong?

have you tried renaming it to Cygnus.conf ?
probably not it but i know linux is case sensitive and as the folders .Cygnus ...

ya.LINUX is like a woman
so sensitive.just make it sure that you use Cygnus.conf not cygnus.conf,
you should have a connection if you do it.
or maybe add more new node
I was also getting crazy trying to sync. Thanks DaMut  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
should I make a twitter just for re tweets? I don't really use twitter
Pages:
Jump to: