Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 17. (Read 59669 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i see lots of coins in bittrex without no special features i dont understand why they are looking now for special features,  i really see a lot of confirmed scam coins still listed in bittrex, cygnus was made with a public airdrop, it have a nice comunity, the coin works fine technically, i think it is more than most of altcoins actually are offering...let´s see what happens, perhaps  we could try to add it to Poloniex
Activity: 220
Merit: 11
The price may go up a lot, this coin is for long term, just buy stake and hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
yeah bad coin i've dumped mine 33k, this coin will be dumped by those who received the coins for free either for claiming or something else

first rule is to not give coin for free if you don't want to dump, i mined them at 300 satoshi but i don't want to lose money so better for me to leave this scene

mining give them value based on electricity at least, never give coins for free

you dumped 33K coins for $40 USD lol  Grin

yeah because it will not reach even 500 satoshi you will see
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I really want to see Cygnus soon in bittrex and poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
have you guys notice the POS mechanism of CYG?

it is accumulates the coins into bigger piles after each coin generation.
that means if the wallet continue stake the weight increases permanently without the need to reorganize the coins like some other POS wallets

CYG is for long term POS staking perfectly

investors / holders should keep it in mind

and for new holders here is the URL of my full node for CYG
http://coinserver.ddns.net/cygnusd-status/
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
yeah bad coin i've dumped mine 33k, this coin will be dumped by those who received the coins for free either for claiming or something else

first rule is to not give coin for free if you don't want to dump, i mined them at 300 satoshi but i don't want to lose money so better for me to leave this scene

you dumped 33K coins for $40 USD lol  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Answer from Bittrex on slack:

icefrag
11:28 PM #bittrex when u add CYG?
" stoner19
"because they still need to prove that it has something to offer. They admitted that right now its nothing more than another x11 coin"

Lolol! there is nothing here. This coin is a scam and the dev can't code.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Nice airdrop finish now it is time for the roadmap for further development.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The Airdrop phase is closed now, you had to request your Airdrop for 2 weeks since the launch. There was 1000 equal shares for Airdrop, with 1187.4 CYG each, which means a total of 1.187.400 CYG.
During the Airdrop Phase we got a total of 1382 requests. 982 requests were accepted, and ~18 shares remained unclaimed. This amount (~22.000 CYG) will be sent to the bounty wallet, and this fund will be used to honor our community members who contributed to Project CYGNUS, but we don't had bounty for them.
All the Airdrops were sent out, we can't accept your request anymore.

Activity: 26
Why did the supply just drop 3 million coins?

Dropped from 13 million to 10.2 Million
10 Minutes or so later, went from 10.2 Million to 10,920,569 CYG
Then back up to 13,170,660 CYG
Activity: 26
Why did the supply just drop 3 million coins?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
bring it up boys, if it's going to bittrex it's going to be make a giant rise, such a low price for this coin right now
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

icefrag
" stoner19
"because they still need to prove that it has something to offer. They admitted that right now its nothing more than another x11 coin"

We should bring up a road map immediately
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

icefrag
" stoner19
Activity: 245
hey developer, if you can see this, bittrex said that you should keep coming to the slack and they will add it

Other people can ask about CYG in the bittrex slack too  Wink Let's let Bittrex know about the vibrant CYG community!
Activity: 42
hey developer, if you can see this, bittrex said that you should keep coming to the slack and they will add it
Thanks for the notification. We will join their slack as many times as we can and we'll continue to discuss with them about CYG.
Activity: 425
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 245
Who is it?

Look at the number of transactions.. it's clear that the first two wallets are either a pool or exchange. One is likely pool.mn and the other yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: