Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 18. (Read 59669 times)

rze
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
rze
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
ah ok, nevermind, we will get there
Activity: 295
That was a tiny order of less than 10k cyg Smiley
rze
price hit 800 satoshi on C-CEX today, looks like someone know something
lol  Roll Eyes
price hit 800 satoshi on C-CEX today, looks like someone know something
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
only the new users seem to be complaining  Roll Eyes
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I have serious doubts this coin will survive 2016. Abandon the ship while you can still get a life jacket.
relax guys, and just buy more before bittrex addition
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Someone needs to stop panicking/creating panic...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
People are dumping cyg even after the end of POW, something needs to be done to restore confidence in cyg or it will probably be dead by the time first poll is conducted.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Miners dumped the last coins they mined. First poll will start in less than two weeks. There is nice vol at yobit, it will get added to bittrex, don't worry.

For the first poll we will release a wallet update which will have the Poll tab, you will be able to cast your votes there. Votes for the first poll will not be cast on blockchain yet, we scheduled to implement -on blockchain- voting for the April poll.

So the first thing on the roadmap is blockchain voting(or in other words governance system).
the only reason it went down because of miners who have been mining it for a days,weeks dumped their coins, the only way from here is up
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Today CYG crashed a lot @ Yobit

The reason which i beleive members were chatting at shout box is Trex wanted Roadmap which CYG does not have one

I guess its not that difficult if Developer can spend some time on putting his thoughts on paper Smiley

And what will be on the whitepaper?
Poll vote result 1
Poll vote result 2
Poll vote result 3

Guys read the op the dev won't set any roadmap for the coin, we will decide the roadmap of the coin on the monthly polls.
Trolling about this roadmap thing freaks me out, does a shiny roadmap that never will be followed adds any value to a coin? I don't think so

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

The reason which i beleive members were chatting at shout box is Trex wanted Roadmap which CYG does not have one

I guess its not that difficult if Developer can spend some time on putting his thoughts on paper Smiley

And what will be on the whitepaper?
Poll vote result 1
Poll vote result 2
Poll vote result 3

Guys read the op the dev won't set any roadmap for the coin, we will decide the roadmap of the coin on the monthly polls.
Trolling about this roadmap thing freaks me out, does a shiny roadmap that never will be followed adds any value to a coin? I don't think so
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

What a suprise! lmao. The dev can't put it on paper because "the community decides the roadmap" smfh
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Activity: 165
Hey guys, I signed in for airdrop about 3 days ago and still have heard nothing from it.

Am I the only one who experienced that ?`
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wallet also doesnt seem to update anymore. I assume its since POS phase.

Does it have any new seeds I need to put into config ?

6553 blocks and its stuck there for more then a day =/

Thanks for your answers !
Activity: 462
Facebook likes probably isnt the best way to count the amount of views, you're going to want to publish your article somewhere where a lot of people read it.
Activity: 168
He is persisted i can say that much maybe he should be given that job Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: