Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 21. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very good news dev just keep up the good work, i will be on bittrex slack for support on getting added to trex.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
During the weekend we didn't had time to be as active as we were since the launch. You have to understand that we can't be online 24/7, we also have personal life.
Regarding the bittrex slack, we are going to join their slack today, and we'll see if we can persuade them to add Cygnus

Thanks for the update dev.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
During the weekend we didn't had time to be as active as we were since the launch. You have to understand that we can't be online 24/7, we also have personal life.
Regarding the bittrex slack, we are going to join their slack today, and we'll see if we can persuade them to add Cygnus
Activity: 295
And what will happen after PoW is over?

Dev,
Did you get a chance to pitch your coin at the Bittrex slack.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
End of POW in a few hours. Only around 2 000 blocks.
Activity: 224
that is really discriminating

no it's good it's to prevent that one user use sockpuppet
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Dev have you been on bittrex slack?
Activity: 140
so . bitrex  soon. huh? good news ,  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
what should i do to sing for the airdrop??  Roll Eyes
5W3xcMfwUkHvBA12LDKnmoSpKTJsH2RKFw

newbies don't receive airdrop. read the op

but im still waiting as well lololol
Activity: 700
what should i do to sing for the airdrop??  Roll Eyes

The cygnus song.
what should i do to sing for the airdrop??  Roll Eyes
Activity: 661
i just received a message from bittrex for adding the coin: "please have the Cygnus devs come to http://slack.bittrex.com  and pitch the coin"

SHIT IMMA GO PITCH FOR THE DEV!
Activity: 425
i just received a message from bittrex for adding the coin: "please have the Cygnus devs come to http://slack.bittrex.com  and pitch the coin"
Activity: 770
Regarding the submission phase, so far the most requested technical development topics are related to lowering the PoS rate with different suggestions.
Once the submission phase will end the most requested questions will be placed for a voting and you will have 1 week to choose an option.

Thank you for supporting us to get CYG added to other exchanges. We are sure if the community remains active like it's now, CYG will be noticed by more users and more exchanges will be interested in adding it.

I really support this coin and have significant amount of it however there are not much movement here so far.
There was no single word regarding development yet. I understand that first we have to know what to do,
but maybe you have some vision or plans? Will you add your own ideas to the poll?
Regarding the poll itself - really? lowering POS was most requested? Anybody wanted some innovation?
Lowering POS would be not too much of monthly development after polls and everything...

I also find it strange, that he write something like that.
Do he has no own ideas?

mhh

He was also online now and dont answer to this, and not to my pm i send him over 2 hours ago.  Undecided

This coin has it's principle of community decisions, saying that dev has no own ideas is pretty much senseless. The coin was announced like that, some may like it or not, but it was public from the very beginning how the coin development will work. But i am starting to believe that decentralization to this point is not working with people who refuse to read a page,  but can complain over and over.

Giving it all to the Community is OK, however I would like to see some more charisma and involvment from the DEV!
Something like "c'mon guys lets do this and that/ maybe that? what would you say about this? etc..." or just discussing the requests REAL TIME!
I know that it is only my "whishing" but sorry - untill now it is like talking with very pleasant and polite robot ;-) (sorry Dev!)

I agree on that his PR capabilities are not the best but probably he is one of the geeky tech guys that can't really interact besides coding, but personallyi found that, that kind of dev is usually who delivers.
Lets see what brings the end of this voting period and we shall form an opinion then. Launch was good, everything is working well criticizing without any proof is useless at this point
rze
Activity: 194
Activity: 355
Regarding the submission phase, so far the most requested technical development topics are related to lowering the PoS rate with different suggestions.
Once the submission phase will end the most requested questions will be placed for a voting and you will have 1 week to choose an option.

Thank you for supporting us to get CYG added to other exchanges. We are sure if the community remains active like it's now, CYG will be noticed by more users and more exchanges will be interested in adding it.

I really support this coin and have significant amount of it however there are not much movement here so far.
There was no single word regarding development yet. I understand that first we have to know what to do,
but maybe you have some vision or plans? Will you add your own ideas to the poll?
Regarding the poll itself - really? lowering POS was most requested? Anybody wanted some innovation?
Lowering POS would be not too much of monthly development after polls and everything...

Do he has no own ideas?

mhh

He was also online now and dont answer to this, and not to my pm i send him over 2 hours ago.  Undecided

This coin has it's principle of community decisions, saying that dev has no own ideas is pretty much senseless. The coin was announced like that, some may like it or not, but it was public from the very beginning how the coin development will work. But i am starting to believe that decentralization to this point is not working with people who refuse to read a page,  but can complain over and over.

Giving it all to the Community is OK, however I would like to see some more charisma and involvment from the DEV!
Something like "c'mon guys lets do this and that/ maybe that? what would you say about this? etc..." or just discussing the requests REAL TIME!
I know that it is only my "whishing" but sorry - untill now it is like talking with very pleasant and polite robot ;-) (sorry Dev!)
Activity: 770

Do he has no own ideas?

mhh

He was also online now and dont answer to this, and not to my pm i send him over 2 hours ago.  Undecided

This coin has it's principle of community decisions, saying that dev has no own ideas is pretty much senseless. The coin was announced like that, some may like it or not, but it was public from the very beginning how the coin development will work. But i am starting to believe that decentralization to this point is not working with people who refuse to read a page,  but can complain over and over.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Do he has no own ideas?

mhh

Activity: 355

Pages:
Jump to: