Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 57. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
AutoReply BTCot Designed for Bounty Campaigns

AutoReply Bot is easy to operate & designed to run Multiple Bitcointalk Accounts at the same time 24/7,
to Submit your twitter/facebook reports, Signature Campaign posts, Translation reports and Many more.

Youtube Video: How it works
https://youtu.be/IarZYi4xlBg

GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW -  http://bitcointalkautoreply.org
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Activity: 39
With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Activity: 380
I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
Activity: 39
P2PEP Project will break the myth of Only a group of people enjoying solar energy in many parts of the world where only a class of individuals  get to afford it.
It will bridge a huge gap in many parts of the world having shortage of power or energy
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
📌Meme Contest Results:
                      👍   :   👎       Score
1st Entrant :   15.        2.          13
2nd Entrant:   12.        1.          11     
3rd Entrant:     4.        2.            2
4th Entrant:     8.        2.            6
5th Entrant:    11.       2.            9
6th Entrant:      1.       7.           -6
7th Entrant:    11.       2.            9

Results collated at exactly (8:00pm GMT)

Winner is 1st Entrant with 13 votes.
Runner up is 2nd entrant with 11 points
Third place goes to entrants 5 and 7, with 9 points each.

Congratulations 🔥🔥🔥 guys.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

P2PEP project is such a good project because its not focusing only to gain high profit or investing money but also it is an eco friendly which helps a lot in our environment. I am very sure that many will love this project.Can't wait the time it will be launched, I am sure it will achieve success soon.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I think this project also invites us all that safeguarding the environment is also very important for the sake of maintaining the sustainability and also a comfortable State of nature, would have been an awful lot of people who want to join live in multiply more ads so that more people understand and soon merged into it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Tell me, do you plan on listing on the Wings platform? I think this was very useful for your project. Many projects have gone far after this.
And what the platform is? Can you tell a little in more detail about her? Can be to this project at all and Wings is necessary? Or this platform ideally fits in everywhere? It would be desirable to obtain information on this occasion.

This is kinda a helpful to our environment because it focuses to clean the energy that is being used in daily. The platform is good for everyone who wants to live in a clean society and have a good condition which is aware of global watming too.

Exactly, this project aims to provide a clean and green environment. As we had witnessed the speedy devastation in our environment we also feel the harm that could bring this into our life. And with this project the community will obviously gain the benefits that the team will provide to the fullfillment of the needs of the people.
This project will surely attract investors from all over the world due to every day increasing problems of energy supply the project will gain huge demand in future. They are also using solar energy which will make them a highly demanded project of the future.
Activity: 308
Tell me, do you plan on listing on the Wings platform? I think this was very useful for your project. Many projects have gone far after this.
And what the platform is? Can you tell a little in more detail about her? Can be to this project at all and Wings is necessary? Or this platform ideally fits in everywhere? It would be desirable to obtain information on this occasion.

This is kinda a helpful to our environment because it focuses to clean the energy that is being used in daily. The platform is good for everyone who wants to live in a clean society and have a good condition which is aware of global watming too.

Exactly, this project aims to provide a clean and green environment. As we had witnessed the speedy devastation in our environment we also feel the harm that could bring this into our life. And with this project the community will obviously gain the benefits that the team will provide to the fullfillment of the needs of the people.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

I think that most of adequate people dream of it constantly. I hope that p2pep after all will be able to make at least successful attempt it to realize as this event will be able to change radically the world and to prevent his aging.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
This project was recommended to me with high profitability in one telegram channel. I really liked the idea, it is quite innovative and far ahead of its time, so I invested but for a small amount. I think to buy more. There is a good bounty program on which you can earn free tokens.I am glad that I found such a project and I believe in its development.

Yeah! this project is very helpful to the community and it is an acts of something creating new to the development of the project. This is very highly recommended to everyone because it brings a lot of positive outcome soon.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: