Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 10. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think android phone is a very good target, iOS is also very good, but maybe more simple to make DAO Playmarket for the first test. An apps store based on blockchain is really disruptive, it’s not like usual App Store like we already have.
Android is the most used system so it is in the second place spread to the rest
Andoid is very good but we need apple also Smiley

There is no question that both platforms and more should be used to maximize earnings. It's just like with cryptocoins. More exchanges for a crypto meaning more market capitalization for that coin because more people can access that coin in the exchange that they want. It is the same with this. If I'm an android user, I will use Google play. So for me it's out of the question.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I think android phone is a very good target, iOS is also very good, but maybe more simple to make DAO Playmarket for the first test. An apps store based on blockchain is really disruptive, it’s not like usual App Store like we already have.
Andoid is very good but we need apple also Smiley
Activity: 462
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Could you please tell in couple of words what's the main difference from alike projects? I saw several of them and didn't hear that they become cool.

Which one did you hear about? I honestly did not hear about a competitor before

i have not seen any other similar project in appstore either. like to know if any exist.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Could you please tell in couple of words what's the main difference from alike projects? I saw several of them and didn't hear that they become cool.

Which one did you hear about? I honestly did not hear about a competitor before
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
ICO Raised 1 248 457 USD now Smiley

Because BTC is skyrocketing again (and some of my alts are already in the red Embarrassed). Well that's a good amount, just remember that all money will go into marketing
Then they should be able to have a good marketing campaign with this amount.

I agree. Social media campaigns should be aggressive plus a Youtube ad would even be great.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
is it another complicated app like Gizer ? I mean can an average blockchain illiterate people use it ?

I think understanding the technology and being able to use it can potentially be 2 completely different things. Tons of grandparents can use an iPad or Facetime even though they don't know how the technology works.

While it is good to learn the technology behind the project, especially if you are an investor, if you are an ordinary person all you need to do is the basics on how to access the tech. For example do you know how electricity works? Neither do I. But we benefit on it, even though we don't know how it works. With just a flick of the switch we can turn any appliances or our lights. Same with this. This should be user friendly, even though the tech behind it is complicated. The more user friendly it is the more successful it will be.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
is it another complicated app like Gizer ? I mean can an average blockchain illiterate people use it ?

I think understanding the technology and being able to use it can potentially be 2 completely different things. Tons of grandparents can use an iPad or Facetime even though they don't know how the technology works.
Activity: 588
The project in general is quite good, although it is targeted primarily in the interests of developers of mobile applications. Possibly over time, you will see a large target audience of purchasers of the shop, then traders will profit.

And also they have a few good competitors in this niche, they have to pay attention to them carefully.
Provide a better feature and solution

Few strong competitors and one monster. But since they are bringing fresh ideas to the market, i think they shouldnt have problems with over passing everyone except google of course.

only if the promote the platform like crazy to get dev's and users onboard.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
ICO Raised 1 248 457 USD now Smiley

Wow, off to a way better start than I would have anticipated. Way to go! Grin

That's actually a very big start imo. This amount of money is actually already good for a very decent online marketing campaign.

More and more people are now getting aware of this project's full potential. That is a good news.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Interview with an adviser of DAO PlayMarket 2.0 Ilya Churakov
https://youtu.be/c9unuPcQpss

nice a Interview with an adviser, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The project in general is quite good, although it is targeted primarily in the interests of developers of mobile applications. Possibly over time, you will see a large target audience of purchasers of the shop, then traders will profit.

And also they have a few good competitors in this niche, they have to pay attention to them carefully.

Few strong competitors and one monster. But since they are bringing fresh ideas to the market, i think they shouldnt have problems with over passing everyone except google of course.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I'm still thinking on how it will be possible to run the app on IOS.
Except for side loading I don't see a way.
Can the dev's comment on this please?

you'll probably be able to do it by jailbreaking your phone. that how everything else that isn't approved by apple works.

Yes and if you have a warranty case your warranty isn't working anylonger. Also you go on risk to break your phone by jailbreaking Wink
I still don't think there will be a big userbase for Apple especially not big enough to get developers working on apps for this. But maybe for Android there is one.

I think there are many users with Apple phones.
If the app is ready, it should not be so difficult to hire an programmer who will port the app to Apple.

The question is not if there is a chance to make an app for iOS. Of course you can make this. The question is in what way iPhone user will get their hands on the app. I don't believe apple will allow this app in the app store. So you have to do it in another way. For example jailbreaking your phone would be one, but I would not recommend this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
They have good adversiting. Here is article about them on cointelegraph
https://cointelegraph.com/news/co-creation-playmarket-aspires-to-be-nasdaq-of-google-apps

This is a good article. Written shortly and clearly. The main advantage for clients is the ability to invest in applications. That is, like a little ICO inside the store itself. The collected amount of more than 1 million indicates that the project is a success.

Its less than 3 days before the 1st stage of the ICO ends and it already accumulated around $1.3M of funding and that is a pretty good amount for a startup. Congratulations in advance. Smiley

They really did a great job on funding process.

And there is too much time for it. I hope they will keep hype moving.
Activity: 490

Activity: 220
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm still thinking on how it will be possible to run the app on IOS.
Except for side loading I don't see a way.
Can the dev's comment on this please?

you'll probably be able to do it by jailbreaking your phone. that how everything else that isn't approved by apple works.

Yes and if you have a warranty case your warranty isn't working anylonger. Also you go on risk to break your phone by jailbreaking Wink
I still don't think there will be a big userbase for Apple especially not big enough to get developers working on apps for this. But maybe for Android there is one.

I think there are many users with Apple phones.
If the app is ready, it should not be so difficult to hire an programmer who will port the app to Apple.
Pages:
Jump to: