Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 21. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think it’s very cool to invest in apps, it’s really a good feature of DAO Playmarket. And so much more features are good in the project. I’m impatient to see the future of the project and start to use the platform.

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley

Im quite happy they share dividends with the token holders, this could be huge

if they share dividends with the token holders, then they will get in trouble with the SEC.

Are they letting Us citizens to participate or not?

Yes, they dont have any restrictions for participiants as I know.

Yes, they have! US citizens are not allowed to participate. Dev wrote that already a couple of days ago

Yes, correct. US investors cant join ICO because there jurisdiction.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think it’s very cool to invest in apps, it’s really a good feature of DAO Playmarket. And so much more features are good in the project. I’m impatient to see the future of the project and start to use the platform.

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley

Yes, it incentize people in holding tokens.
Activity: 462
Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

Yes, I never see this fight coming. I guess that thinks will return to stabilize and the bitcoin will continue to rise, but who knows.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

if they share dividends with the token holders, then they will get in trouble with the SEC.

That sounds bad. Do you have any link to info where I can read about this divident regulations of sec?

Yeah it's common knowledge, that's why some ICOs like Spectre are issuing two types of tokens, one utility (which is SEC compliant) and another which distribute dividends
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

a lil bit, but not much,
Hope they will be raised more soon.
After the launch of the platform they can invest in developing the Apps.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

That sounds bad. Do you have any link to info where I can read about this divident regulations of sec?

I don't know where to read about it but number one Sec rule is token can't share dividends. It is common knowledge now.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Yes, they dont have any restrictions for participiants as I know.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 588

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Well dividends are always something to get people into projects as everyone is screaming for them now Cheesy I think some projects are really performing good with it, for example if an exchange has dividends, because there you have a lot of money go around, at least in the bigger ones. I am not sure if a app store can generate enough at the moment so that all token holders will get a decent share of it.

Well, if they decide to manage some sort of time subscription for the service some app provides, like Google does, the token holders may get a cut on that too. That can be quite a good amount of money
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Well dividends are always something to get people into projects as everyone is screaming for them now Cheesy I think some projects are really performing good with it, for example if an exchange has dividends, because there you have a lot of money go around, at least in the bigger ones. I am not sure if a app store can generate enough at the moment so that all token holders will get a decent share of it.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I am not going to promote other ICO here, but I suggest that Playmarket can display their fundings like this:
I am suggesting this because of a lot of people asked about the fundings before.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

I agree, team behind this project is working seriously and very active, we hoped for a decent implementation of this project - that is, the realization of our hopes!
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Actually a field of action that I admire Icos, applications that aim for ease and agility in the near future, Dao will have its place in the sun soon, that's for sure.

DAO PlayMarket has of course great future. DAO will Mooon   Wink
Activity: 686
Actually a field of action that I admire Icos, applications that aim for ease and agility in the near future, Dao will have its place in the sun soon, that's for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: