Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 24. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
good to see that they have now rised over 1million dollars so far, mabye this project aint as bad as i thought Smiley

will definitely watch over it on how it progresses.

Now developers will have a choice to publish their app on a new platform and also end users will have a choice too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley

yes lets invest now, stage 1 can also over in 2 or 3 days when the cap reached Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley

This will make people want to buy before the sales goes to stage 2, because it is a bit more expensive.

it's not bad, but they still have a long way to go.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

This will make people want to buy before the sales goes to stage 2, because it is a bit more expensive.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Well the project seems a very good alternative to Google playmarket, so im not surprised can reach out to many investors

I also see it as a clear alternative to playstore but better that is with crypto. Mobile Applications are the future and they are clearly envisioned this.

Everyone living with their cell phones now even sleeping whit them. A market alternative to playstore having this kind of funding is not a surprise for me.

Activity: 294
Well the project seems a very good alternative to Google playmarket, so im not surprised can reach out to many investors

I also see it as a clear alternative to playstore but better that is with crypto. Mobile Applications are the future and they are clearly envisioned this.

Yes, indeed, and those marketplace based apps should have a strong and worthy competition. They are now almost monopolizing the apps markets. So when DAO PlayMarket goes out they should watch out. We need healthy competition in every market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Activity: 490
Are there already competitors in the project in this industry? A year later, the project will become relevant, when the market of crypto-currency will gain popularity among the population.
There are many competitors in this industry/niche, including the big boss google.
Its true but i think none of them involves crypto in their system
There is one i know, appcoins
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Are there already competitors in the project in this industry? A year later, the project will become relevant, when the market of crypto-currency will gain popularity among the population.
There are many competitors in this industry/niche, including the big boss google.
Its true but i think none of them involves crypto in their system
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Yes, I am pretty impressed actually. The market got a shift after segwit2x got cancled but already is struggling again a bit.

The timing for Dao PlayMarket is very good because of the cancellation of segwit2x. So the investors now have more money to invest in ICOs such as this one. And with a very promising product such as Dao PlayMarket, I am not surprised at all. Good job to the Dao PlayMarket team! Smiley
Activity: 490
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Yes, I am pretty impressed actually. The market got a shift after segwit2x got cancled but already is struggling again a bit.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What blockchain does your project use?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

I have not came across any project like this.  There are some decentralize application store like dmaket may be
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Bonus is incentive for big investors in first stage, it’s normal that you need some eth to grab these bonus. I think the strategie of DAO Playmarket team is good, they will reach the cap.

Isn't it unfair? Big investors will probably sell after the ICO is finished, then buy back at a lower price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How will the platform be supported? Is it ready? What are the applications? What are your advantages over others?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Bonus is incentive for big investors in first stage, it’s normal that you need some eth to grab these bonus. I think the strategie of DAO Playmarket team is good, they will reach the cap.
Activity: 462
looks like first stage of ICO started. if over 10 eth 25% and over 50 get 50%. no discount for lower than 10 ETH?
I think this bonus system perfect for investors, because amount +10 ETH is not so big, good incentive to invest more, to get more. I believe that project team will achieve all goals

+10 ETH is a decent amount. I wouldn't invest all that money in a project but I were not 100% sure of its success.
Pages:
Jump to: