Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 25. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
good to see that they have now rised over 1million dollars so far, mabye this project aint as bad as i thought Smiley

will definitely watch over it on how it progresses.

I think with the money that they will raise they will be able to produce a decent product to fulfill the first few stages of their project.
The investors have put their trust in the project team, and it is time for the project team to deliver on that trust.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I couldn't follow the thread as closely as I wish, so sorry if it already has been answered before. But could anyone of you tell me what the soft-cap is?

They don't have a soft cap but are going to start working with the money they raise.
looks like first stage of ICO started. if over 10 eth 25% and over 50 get 50%. no discount for lower than 10 ETH?
I think this bonus system perfect for investors, because amount +10 ETH is not so big, good incentive to invest more, to get more. I believe that project team will achieve all goals
Activity: 686
I couldn't follow the thread as closely as I wish, so sorry if it already has been answered before. But could anyone of you tell me what the soft-cap is?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Good, was there a soft cap ?

I don't know they have or they haven't but after getting 1m USD, i believe it is nearly impossible cancellation of the project.

At this current ICO rate turnout, I will not wonder if they could achieve more than what is expected, considering there are 5 stages for this ICO.
Merit: 500
looks like first stage of ICO started. if over 10 eth 25% and over 50 get 50%. no discount for lower than 10 ETH?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
good to see that they have now rised over 1million dollars so far, mabye this project aint as bad as i thought Smiley

will definitely watch over it on how it progresses.

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Since PlayMarket 2.0 didnt have such a big activity here and on other forums and social media, this is a really good result with a big amount of backers.
I agree seeing the publicity this ICO has had that sounds like a big number to me.
Project is really wonderful, if in this not simple time project team was able collect this sum, I hope crypto market will soon stabilize and this project will succeed
Activity: 462

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Since PlayMarket 2.0 didnt have such a big activity here and on other forums and social media, this is a really good result with a big amount of backers.
I agree seeing the publicity this ICO has had that sounds like a big number to me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 392

From what has been explained, it will be collection to start the work, without Team gains so far, if so, we can expect continuous Team effort, as their profits would depend on future work, this would be good for Customers who get a high platform level and competitiveness, and for us investors who see our numbers rise. excellent result so far. Congratulations

Funding seems indeed going well for the DAO Playmarket. I must admit I was a bit sceptical at the beginning but they have some nice ideas. I hope their Crowdsale continuers that successful.

From what has been explained, it will be collection to start the work, without Team gains so far, if so, we can expect continuous Team effort, as their profits would depend on future work, this would be good for Customers who get a high platform level and competitiveness, and for us investors who see our numbers rise. excellent result so far. Congratulations
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
All raised funds will be invested in the implementation of the marketing program. So basically you will work for "free" till a revenue is generated? Or revenue generated by crypton.studio is enough?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
They raised more than 1 million $, it’s pretty nice, and remember that the period is still a bit hard, it’s a very nice start for DAO Playmarket and i think things will continue like that.

Am quite suprise with such achievement within the time frame am sure obviously there are private investors in the picture, with no bounty campaigns what are the marketing using in promoting this project? the concept is good, rival to google app platform and first app platform in blockchain is interesting.
Merit: 115

they still have a long way to go. promoting the platform on social media would do the ICO some good.

Over million is still a lot! Just try to get that on a Dragons Den! Cheesy Thank god there's ICOs now... in fact this ico funding thing should be a tv show.

Honestly, I did not even expect such a successful start of the ICO. Apparently investors are attracted by the opportunity to be co-owners of the store and participate in profits. As I wrote yesterday, luck accompanies this project.

I was thinking the same and i am amazed every day how fast the counter grows. I will hold this one and see if their platform will really hang on.
Merit: 262
It will be a full fledged app store only or you will provide app developers option to enable in app purchases via DAO Playmarket?
It will be a full fledged app store. A decentralized Android app store, combined with an ICO developer platform, crypto exchange, that accepts payment in cryptocurrency.

Great that make sense but how will they lure app developers to join their platform.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Good, was there a soft cap ?

I don't know they have or they haven't but after getting 1m USD, i believe it is nearly impossible cancellation of the project.

At this current ICO rate turnout, I will not wonder if they could achieve more than what is expected, considering there are 5 stages for this ICO.
in my opinion 1 010 114 USD already raised is a good result until now,but  there is still time,ico is structured in 5 stages and can do even better in futures stages...
Pages:
Jump to: