Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 23. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Its seven days before stage 1 of the token sale ends. I'm very positive it could surpass more than $1 million in token sale. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It is interestingly invented with a built-in decentralized exchange. To buy an application, you must buy your token?
Really attractive and competitive concept for others in action, I believe in the platform's rapid expansion potential and will certainly bother the acting 'giants', I hope they are ready to say no to any attempt to stop them and be giant
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It is interestingly invented with a built-in decentralized exchange. To buy an application, you must buy your token?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to have an article about DAO Playmarket on cointelegraph, it’d really nice for the visibility of the project and for the sucesss. The project deserve to have a lot of visibility, it’s a reallly good project with a disruptive idea.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Merit: 101
Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley

yes lets invest now, stage 1 can also over in 2 or 3 days when the cap reached Wink

I didnt know there was a cap for each stage? But I see it now on the site: until the end of OF THE STAGE 1 there are 401 492 PMT

This makes things more interesting

that's the way all ICO's are set-up. bonuses for early adopters. it's normal

Will each stage last for the same amount of time if it doesnt reach stage cap first?

Yes, that's what is said in whitepaper. Every stage will last 10 days maximum if it's not sold out earlier.

And all the unsold tokens of one round will be distributed amongst all the participants in this round.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley

yes lets invest now, stage 1 can also over in 2 or 3 days when the cap reached Wink

I didnt know there was a cap for each stage? But I see it now on the site: until the end of OF THE STAGE 1 there are 401 492 PMT

Will each stage last for the same amount of time if it doesnt reach stage cap first?

Yes, that's what is said in whitepaper. Every stage will last 10 days maximum if it's not sold out earlier.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
A million dollars can be a good walk in Tomsk! This is a success that needs to be celebrated, and then work on the project. This is my proposal.  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

I have heard about DAO somewhere before, is there a similar project or something ?

I think DAO is just the abbreviation for "decentralized autonomous organization".
Activity: 392
RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Since PlayMarket 2.0 didnt have such a big activity here and on other forums and social media, this is a really good result with a big amount of backers.
That shows that people want an alternative to google and apple. Same for me, I want to see another App Store.
Activity: 588

Activity: 462
Are there already competitors in the project in this industry? A year later, the project will become relevant, when the market of crypto-currency will gain popularity among the population.
There are many competitors in this industry/niche, including the big boss google.

Actually I think google will give a fuck about any other competitioner. Why? Because they know that the majority of users will use their playstore anyways as it's preinstalled and a lot of people don't do research about stuff like this. But of course there will always be people who search for good alternatives.

Thats actually good for PlayMarket 2.0. since they wont get bothered until they attract enough users to make a dent in google store and then it might be too late for google to stop it.
I agree this big companies don't use to look at the competition until they start to be a problem.
I don't think that's true I think they just pretend to ignore them but in reality, they do everything to get rid of competitors.
Sorry, I think I do not express myself well. Of course they are aware of the competition, but they do not pay much attention until they start to make a name and that's when, as you say, they try to get rid of them or even buy them.
Activity: 392
Are there already competitors in the project in this industry? A year later, the project will become relevant, when the market of crypto-currency will gain popularity among the population.
There are many competitors in this industry/niche, including the big boss google.

Actually I think google will give a fuck about any other competitioner. Why? Because they know that the majority of users will use their playstore anyways as it's preinstalled and a lot of people don't do research about stuff like this. But of course there will always be people who search for good alternatives.

Thats actually good for PlayMarket 2.0. since they wont get bothered until they attract enough users to make a dent in google store and then it might be too late for google to stop it.
I agree this big companies don't use to look at the competition until they start to be a problem.
I don't think that's true I think they just pretend to ignore them but in reality, they do everything to get rid of competitors.
Activity: 462

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I have heard about DAO somewhere before, is there a similar project or something ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
good to see that they have now rised over 1million dollars so far, mabye this project aint as bad as i thought Smiley

will definitely watch over it on how it progresses.

Now developers will have a choice to publish their app on a new platform and also end users will have a choice too.
Pages:
Jump to: