Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale - page 44. (Read 14556 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I believe this will be an important step in the evolution of society towards the future is more cooperative and sustainable.
yes of course, we know that technology is more advanced, then the quality of a project will also be more advanced as well, following the development of the era.
Activity: 182
please explain briefly to me, what purpose made this kind of project ..!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, answer me to the question:  What is minimum investment for pre sale and for public crowd sale ? Thanks
Activity: 140
The implementation of Ethereum Blockchain, of course, has its own advantages for the platform, because the process of making choices can be more diverse,

Smart Contracts can be used as a good method of making choices, for example by means of democracy
Activity: 249
The project leaves a pleasant impression. Waiting for the road map and new news.
Activity: 154
I believe this will be an important step in the evolution of society towards the future is more cooperative and sustainable.

Yes I agree, it looks like this project has a good prospect for the future ... hopefully everything goes according to plan
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
is reading a whitepaper from you, I hope to get a unique innovation
later I will ask some questions through this forum or telegram, good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Thanks for ur kind reply Smiley

BTW, Korean ANN is ready now!

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-daostack-3356463
Judging from the highly competitive team composition, predicted future DAOstack will be successful and advanced, in order to compete with other projects.
Good project, very worth waiting for its development. It is expected that in the future DAOstack can grow and become a successful project.
my hallo is new here. after looking at this project looks very interesting, very waiting for further developments
Activity: 140
Nice project, will look forward
What is the future planning for this DAOstick project?
Activity: 17
The project looks very creative, thanks for bringing the new project and interesting to us.
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 71
Activity: 266
The project looks very creative, thanks for bringing the new project and interesting to us.
DAOstack's roadmap now available on https://daostack.io/
The project is based on Ethereum's technology platform to build a clever contract that decentralize cooperation. But funds and markets make quick and creative decisions on a collective basis. I am very impressed and see the project team work professionally, efficiently. I will be an active member.
I have been following this project for a while. Nice partners strong project. Hope its gonna be success.
Pages:
Jump to: