Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark Matter | X11 POW/POS | LAUNCHED | - page 2. (Read 23266 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This project sounds good, I will have to watch closely
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
hope developer on this project , it can be actif for disccuss and build and grow Dark Matter
for potensial growing in future , and famous to all people and can to be join and science for dark matter
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
any word from the developer? maybe if we all chant together, it might convince the developer to come back.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
with a massive increase in crypto value out there, people will start throwing more money around when BTC starts dropping to diversify.
Activity: 44
Like the project! I stay tuned
Activity: 114
Someone bought a decent amount on the nova. Either it is a collector of unnecessary things, or someone knows. something interesting. Rather the second. It's time to get ready.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Do you have pre-ICO?
the entire thread is 22 pages, does it look like there was an ico?
Activity: 46
Would be nice for someone to take over and add masternodes to this one! Price would pump quickly..
If the Dev comes back this thing will pop almost as high as 100 sat in the short term, all it would take is a sprout on some loose explanation of a road map.
Activity: 85
What happened  Huh Huh Huh ...this was my first coin in a bigger quantity...had a big hope to get some $$$  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...maybe next year will get better...maybe someone will take it over and make it alive again  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I do not get much speed of mining,
but I will continue to dig a little. Smiley
hey dude, mining ended at block 5,000, its currently block 77,377.

Even if you found a block it wouldnt be valid.

Dev left and theres no one stepped up to takeover, without someone to lead it this coin is going nowhere. if you want to gamble you can buy it for 1 or 2 satoshi on novaexchange or coinsmarkets exchanges.

The mining period was super short, so rather than inherit the baggage of a dead coin anyone with skills would probably just make their own coin (in my opinion.)
Activity: 29
I do not get much speed of mining,
but I will continue to dig a little. Smiley
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
IS THIS PROJECT DEAD?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Any update from dev ?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Coin trade in coinsmarkets  Cool https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-DMX.htm
sls
Activity: 110
goodbye dmx  Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Nova is closed. So this is almost going to die unless we get a new exchange.
Someone has just purchased over 2 million on nova gotta feeling its gunna pump again soon
Activity: 2
Excellent explanation! Thanks much. Yeah, I'm holding onto it just because I didn't invest very much (.04btc) when it at about 8sat last month. Woulda been a neat coin. Ah well. Such is the life of the shitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: