Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark Matter | X11 POW/POS | LAUNCHED | - page 4. (Read 23266 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Coin still have chance to rise?
I hope so  Cool
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
Coin still have chance to rise?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Jokes is a good thing. But someone bought two million for 3 Satoshi. Did the developer decided to come back to us?  To dev: look before October 25, you need to get the pump and sell it all, but it's a secret Cool
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Now all should understand if strange dissapearing of dev is just his game that mean he will arrive and dmx will 30-60 sat or higher in future.If not - 1-2 sat, or 0.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
coin in pos, not needed dev support. Im have inflation 10%, is great for my stake

What is the point if the coin is already dead with no dev? What would you do with your coins? Just asking  Grin
sell all your coins ) Dev only starter...

Come on. You can become very rich. Buy up lower orders. The developer is already on the way Wink

dev is offline for almost a month. You can buy my coins. lol

Especially for those smart as you, I even put a smiley at the end. But it seems useless.

He he, some people don't get it. Offering my 1000 DMX for 0.05BTC only. A lifetime offer for anyone Grin
coin in pos, not needed dev support. Im have inflation 10%, is great for my stake

What is the point if the coin is already dead with no dev? What would you do with your coins? Just asking  Grin

Come on. You can become very rich. Buy up lower orders. The developer is already on the way Wink

Especially for those smart as you, I even put a smiley at the end. But it seems useless.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

sls
Activity: 110

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic

sls
Activity: 110
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Is strange because dev is an old member in bitcointalk not like on another new coins with new fake member ids.He dont enter on bitcointalk from 26.09.
We still wait maybe was have some problems and was solved and will return because this project sound interesting.
BR.

Probably dev bought this account from someone else, not his original account.
Activity: 605
Is strange because dev is an old member in bitcointalk not like on another new coins with new fake member ids.He dont enter on bitcointalk from 26.09.
We still wait maybe was have some problems and was solved and will return because this project sound interesting.
BR.
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
What now?new site interface without any content and the site is paid for a year ahead. but no official news from dev.very strange.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Can someone just take over this project? I like the name! HaHa! Smiley

same here)
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I bought some DMX to expect that a new dev team take over.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Only have some just for fun and the name, but it would be nice if it had some chance to continue...
Buying this coin for 10 satoshi  Cool
it is strange i agree.But maybe someone know something about dmx future Wink
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Buying this coin for 10 satoshi  Cool
whoa .. U guys still here ?? I sold my 800k at 15 sats.. that was a big luck for me Tongue .. got 0.03 BTC as a profit .. see ya

I hope you won't regret. Though I think there is a slim chance that the dev might come back.

where you find all thiis nodes https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22043024 ?
Pages:
Jump to: