Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark Matter | X11 POW/POS | LAUNCHED | - page 6. (Read 23266 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
How can i mine it with d3?
sls
Activity: 110
i'm not sure but official site design was changed.
Yes ))
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
i'm not sure but official site design was changed.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
I waited for the DEV .. really .. gave huge support .. Had 800k of DMX ..

I thought Yobit was real . And he said Listing soon . then he's gone !

Asked him in Discord , no answer , in BCT no answer . So I sold everything .

Good luck everyone who's waiting for him . I lost hope . Even I went through his profile . same thing happened in 2014 .. U guys can check that out .. His profile will lead to a coin called Judgecoin

released in 2014.

And Yobit Takes only a week or so for listing . And its like more than 2 weeks .. That was the last thing he said
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Without dev support and community this coin will be engraved, wait for dev just a little, and enjoy staking or beer/coffee etc.  Cool
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
DEV new information?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When listed on Yobit?
If Dark Matter is listed on yobit,It could rocket upward soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
We need alot buy and sell then we can reach coinmarketcap 😀

i agree! but at this moment is promoting more important. twitter, facebook, reddit.
if this coin come under the radar we are on coinmarketcap within a week. and for all the people who think the dev left this project!
maybe he had some personal stuff. wait at least two/three weeks before saying thing like that. there nearly aren't sell orders above $300.
Did you guys think the dev set up this whole project for maybe a 1000 dollar?  keep your head up and buy now it's still cheap.
ofcourse you can join the telegram group where we discuss things like this. https://t.me/joinchat/F911cEQOx9hHwJETQtl7yQ
let's moooooooon!!!!!

Even though the developer is likely a scammer, DMX is now DMX as it is in the wild. I own over 2 million of it and stake it to keep the network going. The stake rewards are VERY slim, though. Like 1 DMX every hour on 2 million DMX staking. This coin has an incredibly low inflation rate. Any amount of demand increasing and/or active development and it's got nowhere to go but up. Pending other movements in my personal life I'd be willing to pick this coin up and implement masternodes to incentivize staking a bit more.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

i agree! but at this moment is promoting more important. twitter, facebook, reddit.
if this coin come under the radar we are on coinmarketcap within a week. and for all the people who think the dev left this project!
maybe he had some personal stuff. wait at least two/three weeks before saying thing like that. there nearly aren't sell orders above $300.
Did you guys think the dev set up this whole project for maybe a 1000 dollar?  keep your head up and buy now it's still cheap.
ofcourse you can join the telegram group where we discuss things like this. https://t.me/joinchat/F911cEQOx9hHwJETQtl7yQ
let's moooooooon!!!!!
Activity: 99
look at huge 16 sat sell order.Someone want to bye before too late? judgecrypto, it is you? Cheesy
Buy orders  Cool
certainly buy.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
look at huge 16 sat sell order.Someone want to bye before too late? judgecrypto, it is you? Cheesy
Buy orders  Cool
look at huge 16 sat buy order.Someone want to bye before too late? judgecrypto, it is you? Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
September 30, 2017, 03:06:17 PM
DMX had potential but now that the dev has disappeared from the radars this coin will die. No one will buy this coin and keep it is taking the risk of losing everything  Sad

I'm keeping the network going even without the Dev. I like the name, limited supply, and low inflation. I've seen worse coins with worse codebase
Activity: 12
September 30, 2017, 01:12:29 PM
DMX had potential but now that the dev has disappeared from the radars this coin will die. No one will buy this coin and keep it is taking the risk of losing everything  Sad
Activity: 40
September 30, 2017, 05:21:40 AM
Hello guys,

made a telegram group. hope the dev could join and keep us up to date!
https://t.me/joinchat/F911cEQOx9hHwJETQtl7yQ
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
September 30, 2017, 05:13:15 AM
Coin looks good :)don't panic or will lose money and regret then
Activity: 114
September 30, 2017, 05:12:46 AM
The old coin was on the largest exchange. A new coin in the absence of a developer costs 23 satoshi. How much will it cost when the developer appears. And how many when will go out on yobit? Dev If you wanted to get attention, you got it.
September 30, 2017, 03:04:41 AM
Is there anyone here not plan on making a quick buck but does give a fuck of what's going on ?

I like this coin and I'd like to help.
If you want to help you should pm to dev i guess.But think he has opportunity by himself to rise this coin much higher then his last.Judgecoin was on bitrexx during 2 years.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
September 30, 2017, 02:55:24 AM
Yobit.io
yobitex.net suspicious sites
It is possible to steal your coins
Official site of yobit.net
Pages:
Jump to: