Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE! - page 10. (Read 27628 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i sent coin any user. and 1 user sent 50% coin. today sent all 50%. we not have problem with sent coin

and users not  lost coins on our pool

where did you send the other 50% too? I only received 50% of what was lost on binpool.

i am today connect all bases and wallet and sent you you 50% coin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i sent coin any user. and 1 user sent 50% coin. today sent all 50%. we not have problem with sent coin

where did you send the other 50% too? I only received 50% of what was lost on binpool.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

and users not  lost coins on our pool

Ok, thanks for info and for willingness to resolve the issue. Please tell me (and other users with the same issue) what should I do to get the coins I mined before the problem appeared on the pool? I don't know how many coins there were, as I cannot login and see the old database. Should I PM you with my BinPool login info, so you can look in the old database? I don't really want to PM coin Dev and try to get the coins from him, as he has no fault in this situation, and there is no proof I can give him (the only proof is in the old database on Binpool).

Activity: 42
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
If you lost coins on binpool please pm with proof

should we change the ticker?
Vote here http://vote.pollcode.com/66965881

http://xedoscoin.com/ XDC ticker used
We have had a few miners open support tickets on the exchange asking about deposits that are missing

and they are all from binpool.
So some things not right

Well binpools rep is going to get a major hit if they dont come out tue in this one.

I am personaly missing over 1500 dkc since their pool reset...

hello. i sent you today all coin. thanks for work and sorry for this trouble

Next sent all coin users - gzus07063

Kubuminer has sent me 1/2 of the total coins I lost on binpool. As long as the binpool team has the "old database" as he claimed to still have, then everyone who lost DKC will be compensated. I will update this post when I receive the other half of the DKC I lost on their pool.

After a few hrs., I'm still waiting on the remainder of my DKC from Binpool. Maybe they need a few more hrs. to check out their "old database" to verify that I'm still owed DKC. Will update again, IF I receive the coins or not. Stay tuned!
Activity: 42
If you lost coins on binpool please pm with proof

should we change the ticker?
Vote here http://vote.pollcode.com/66965881
Activity: 378
DarkCredit should go by XDC if you ask me...
[/quote]
+1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
dev. need to put his huge premine on c cex or bittrex to be locked, and show to future investors that he is not going to dump dkc first.... and we will hit exg. in a sec. Smiley

I'm sure dev. will be willing to do that ASAP, to show he's in for the long term, right dev?

or just pay a 100,000 dkc bounty to c cex or bittrex to add dkc Smiley  Grin if you cant do it with money, you can do it with huge amount of money lol  Grin

If c-cex or bittrex wants to list us for 50,000 DKC.
That sounds like a good idea.
DarkCredit is a long term project not a P&D.
C-cex emailed saying they added us the voting list

can't find vote link, please post

Couldn't find it either

Indeed there is no "DarkCredit" on their voting list, however they have another coin with the same ticker (DKC)!!! It is called "DijkstraCoin (DKC)". I am not sure is it acceptable when two different coins have the same ticker symbol? maybe this confused them?

DarkCredit should go by XDC if you ask me...
legendary
We have had a few miners open support tickets on the exchange asking about deposits that are missing

So some things not right

Well binpools rep is going to get a major hit if they dont come out tue in this one.

So what, everybody has to contact you directly, or shout here in the forum to get the lost coins..? Smiley Where is the old database, can't you get the info from there? Who is next in the queue, me? Smiley
legendary
dev. need to put his huge premine on c cex or bittrex to be locked, and show to future investors that he is not going to dump dkc first.... and we will hit exg. in a sec. Smiley

I'm sure dev. will be willing to do that ASAP, to show he's in for the long term, right dev?

or just pay a 100,000 dkc bounty to c cex or bittrex to add dkc Smiley  Grin if you cant do it with money, you can do it with huge amount of money lol  Grin

If c-cex or bittrex wants to list us for 50,000 DKC.
That sounds like a good idea.
DarkCredit is a long term project not a P&D.
C-cex emailed saying they added us the voting list

can't find vote link, please post

Couldn't find it either

Indeed there is no "DarkCredit" on their voting list, however they have another coin with the same ticker (DKC)!!! It is called "DijkstraCoin (DKC)". I am not sure is it acceptable when two different coins have the same ticker symbol? maybe this confused them?

So some things not right

Kubuminer has sent me 1/2 of the total coins I lost on binpool. As long as the binpool team has the "old database" as he claimed to still have, then everyone who lost DKC will be compensated. I will update this post when I receive the other half of the DKC I lost on their pool.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Binpool returned me all the lost coins.

I must say they treated the issue with professionalism.

So some things not right

Activity: 426
so if im a dev. with 400,000 dkc premine i will pay for an exg. and give the miners coins they lost on binpool. That will show that my intention is prue and that i stand behind my product DKC, a lot of investor will see that.  Grin SO DEV. WHAT IS YOU NExT MOVE??
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
as soon as you list on bittrex about 80% to 90% of people here that vested GPU cards and rented GPU farms will attempt to sell to maybe make 50$ on the deal  Cool truly your only salvation is to develop unique technology

it will be likes this spend 200$ on GPU farms recover 50$ which I find it funny

now... there is no way you could take 400,000 coins and unload it as no one is really buying.. bittrex maybe.. things like arbitrage robots etc, but something is telling me it will be a very hard sell, it is not just darkcredit.. everyone is facing this predicament, and this ain't changing for any foreseeable future

let me check your net hash rate as I predicted it will zoom to 100 megs as so called "investors" see no way to recover costs and make few dollars for the gigantic efforts even when setting up farm account (let alone own servers),.. find it funny (effort to proft ratio) if you ask me

and I am not picking on just you I have followed many similar situations like this in the last few months

no you still have circa 1G net hash.. folks are probably waiting for bigger exchange so they are still "collecting"

I say we have situation here 50/50 if you are lying majority will lose no one will purchase coins on dump.. so I say we should see proooobably 1/2 of 1G 500 down to 100 M by the weekend

a very sad sad situation exists in my mind for new releases as what I see GPU farms are idle and folks at home GPU's are idle, so they move on new coins (if they come but fewer and fewer are, as there are less and less qualified software engineers entering this space lately.. but not just Today)  and no one really knows how to make money on this.. volume real dollars aint entering market at the moment. unfortunately.. this is reality

these two operations can not wait enough for an exchange to be listed. but to sell (except no one will be buying)

1      John78   220,070   22,177.244
2      anonymous   121,213   12,215.092

seen this by now 10 times I think.. I wish I was kidding

Pfahahaha this is too subjective, thats only shows how limited is someone or his mind.

Im sick and tired from fake venture-capitalists, your "analysis" is based only on fear and basic guesswork.
Just a hint, if you have 10% of something you could get much more from 0.5% from it than from whole ten.
legendary

So some things not right

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

So some things not right

legendary
We need an update from binpool for lost coins, its the middle of the week already...
Pages:
Jump to: