Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE! - page 9. (Read 27628 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DEADKREDIT
DDT
10days countdown¿¿¿¿?Huh

Countdown is for our website http://darkcredit.net being redesigned
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
DEADKREDIT
DDT
10days countdown¿¿¿¿?Huh
IF YOU STILL ARE MISSING COINS FROM BINPOOL PLEASE PM US!
WE WILL REPLACE THE MISSING COINS.

Another thing can we just agree on a ticker already? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
closer and closer to 100M as predicted in my last post u are almost there network hash 600< was 900 two days ago.. closer and closer

400,000 out of 5,000,000 premine, I mined (but also gave instructions on Mac Wallet)  just in case.. but then again I could also launch a coin with some fancy name or anyone could

I think you might have collectors of coins out there, just to claim I have let say million coins number one on rich list  Cool

hey maybe. dude with 200 M which is 1/3 overall net hash power, scoops 4,600,000 so it will be "dev" group and that one person 1 and 2 on the rich list, so then you can sell him 400K so he can complete bingo in full

then he is number one truly number one , no one has more coins.. and never will lol

hash power is 480M I say before week is over should be 200 if not 100M as predicted.. ridiculous

funny
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Activity: 56
I guess NEVER is the new theme. Kubuminer has gone silent on this thread, but posting on other threads frequently. I guess it's time to consider the 4,200+ DKC I lost, are NEVER going to be repaid to me. Kubuminer does not even answer messages any longer. Giving binpool a bad name.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 426
when do you think a significant exchange is coming?

never....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when do you think a significant exchange is coming?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Who hasn't received a full refund from binpool?
Also how about DXC or DCX for ticker?

I didn't get that yet. Waiting for kubuminer to connect old databases.

On the ticker topic: not sure what does this "X" mean in the ticker? Does usage of letter "X" have some meaning I am not aware of?
What about "DRC" (reminds the DRK, but means DaRk Credit), or DCR (DarkCRedit)? I didn't find other coins with such ticker, though I am not sure where to look to find all of the coins. There were so many... Smiley

DKCR is also an option, BTW, if we want to be close to the original name.

No the X doesn't mean anything.
DRC or DCR is cool

Actually, yes, the X at the beginning of a ticker symbol DOES mean something.  XDC is the way to go.  DRC sounds too much like a wannabe darkcoin...

So if thats not a secret, what does that X mean? Many coins are using that X, so it should mean something to somebody. No kidding, I am just asking to know.
XDC could be cool, but it is used already by Xedoscoin, as was mentioned earlier in the thread.. If X indeed means something good Smiley, then it could be XDRC.
In any case, I believe it makes sense to make a poll on this topic.

http://www.paymentssource.com/news/talk-of-ticker-symbols-shows-how-far-bitcoin-has-come-3015160-1.html
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

On the ticker topic: not sure what does this "X" mean in the ticker? Does usage of letter "X" have some meaning I am not aware of?
What about "DRC" (reminds the DRK, but means DaRk Credit), or DCR (DarkCRedit)? I didn't find other coins with such ticker, though I am not sure where to look to find all of the coins. There were so many... Smiley

DRC or DCR is cool

Actually, yes, the X at the beginning of a ticker symbol DOES mean something.  XDC is the way to go.  DRC sounds too much like a wannabe darkcoin...

So if thats not a secret, what does that X mean? Many coins are using that X, so it should mean something to somebody. No kidding, I am just asking to know.
XDC could be cool, but it is used already by Xedoscoin, as was mentioned earlier in the thread.. If X indeed means something good Smiley, then it could be XDRC.
In any case, I believe it makes sense to make a poll on this topic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DRC or DCR is cool

Actually, yes, the X at the beginning of a ticker symbol DOES mean something.  XDC is the way to go.  DRC sounds too much like a wannabe darkcoin...

Activity: 56

DRC or DCR is cool

I have not yet received my other 50%, waiting on Kubuminer to do his thing

DRC or DCR is cool
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 532
i sent coin any user. and 1 user sent 50% coin. today sent all 50%. we not have problem with sent coin

and users not  lost coins on our pool

Ok, thanks for info and for willingness to resolve the issue. Please tell me (and other users with the same issue) what should I do to get the coins I mined before the problem appeared on the pool? I don't know how many coins there were, as I cannot login and see the old database. Should I PM you with my BinPool login info, so you can look in the old database? I don't really want to PM coin Dev and try to get the coins from him, as he has no fault in this situation, and there is no proof I can give him (the only proof is in the old database on Binpool).

when i connect to old bases i say you. and you listen you balanse
Pages:
Jump to: