Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE! - page 14. (Read 27628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
sorry guys we have any problem after fix wallet - Failed to insert new block into database

Backup wallet
Rebuild client
Resync

ok thanks. i now start this

our miner noe our pool stop stratum and wallet. after fix problem pool launch again an you coin payout. soryy for this problem.

Can you check my 391 lost dkc?

tx number :  79fc6a29f0d535c9c864cca51ef537949b8a778687312b2166a3d616d01e1459

P.S. I am getting 3600 kh/s on 290 and 2700 on 7950 (1150/1500) using marucoin-mod from sgminer 5.1.

Are there any beter kernels or bins I should use?
i got 4300khs on 7970 bios ghz using marucoin-mod sgminer wolf0

Thanks!

I am using wolf0 bins now too but 7950 1150/1500 reaches only 3.300 and r9 290 1000/1300 reaches 4.500.

4300 for 7970 ghz is really good are you using sgminer 5.1 or another version?

P.S. hope we have still news from binpool, I have lost more than 1600 DKC there in total
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No update from binpool yet?  Hope theres an update sooner than later.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I updated my wallet w/ no problems, my coins were not lost through a wallet update, they were lost through mining pool.
 Lost coins are not Dev. issue, dev doesn't run mining pool.

If I understand things correctly, the pool can not know that the blockchain/network had forked at some point. Your hashes continue to generate blocks, but later they are orphaned by the majority when the new updated wallet version is out. The reason of fork is definitely in the domain of the developer, not the pool admin.

Some signs of the fork that can help you and/or pool admin to spot the problem are unusually low difficulty, unusually low network hashrate shown on the dashboard, or a sudden enormous increase of number of mined blocks and coin earnings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
shit wallet,i lost 600 dkc  Angry ,

How? I updated with no hassles.

I updated my wallet w/ no problems, my coins were not lost through a wallet update, they were lost through mining pool.

No but he builds the wallet,but as I say not interested in the coins I lost just another coin that does nothing but create inflation.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
sorry guys we have any problem after fix wallet - Failed to insert new block into database

Backup wallet
Rebuild client
Resync

ok thanks. i now start this

our miner noe our pool stop stratum and wallet. after fix problem pool launch again an you coin payout. soryy for this problem.

Can you check my 391 lost dkc?

tx number :  79fc6a29f0d535c9c864cca51ef537949b8a778687312b2166a3d616d01e1459

P.S. I am getting 3600 kh/s on 290 and 2700 on 7950 (1150/1500) using marucoin-mod from sgminer 5.1.

Are there any beter kernels or bins I should use?
i got 4300khs on 7970 bios ghz using marucoin-mod sgminer wolf0

your lucky when i put new update in and synced the coins were gone lol but not worried its just a ripp off of another site and even then they cant copy it properly..move on to new pastures too many scams on here
Activity: 345
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Any update from Binpool? Pool is back up, but no word on missing coins yet?

Told me it was not there fault binpool or wallet stay away from these people they have no clue
Any update from Binpool? Pool is back up, but no word on missing coins yet?
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
This seems to be a cloned idea of Bitcredits. LOL
Activity: 42
no use putting up its been updated you need to put a link to it..Is this your first project and how did you fuck up your last one so people lost coins.You need to fire your dev or you will never be taken seriously the way yous run this project

Wallets have already been updated.

for windows download where?

The updated Wallets links have been on the OP the whole time.
We had nothing to do with losing your coins.

why we can not download the wallet in this ling https://mega.co.nz/#!eUoAXLZb!CEErPWPNk6Mprm6KATcg4NmKvZ8a4ppN1DdaeQv_hko

http://prntscr.com/64tkn7

https://mega.co.nz/#!rNIATDRa!aWY8mrH1GeJ8ZwOL3t5RPrb1gm05oLxOY9pUx1rwJtM

I know thats what I have been trying to tell him and when you could download the last wallet you lost your coins when they updated I lost 258 roughly.Not staying here any longer as there just amatuers and and a scam,Dev buggers up I lose coins and its not there problem!!!

Please send a PM we can replace the coins

I know thats what I have been trying to tell him and when you could download the last wallet you lost your coins when they updated I lost 258 roughly.Not staying here any longer as there just amatuers and and a scam,Dev buggers up I lose coins and its not there problem!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
no use putting up its been updated you need to put a link to it..Is this your first project and how did you fuck up your last one so people lost coins.You need to fire your dev or you will never be taken seriously the way yous run this project

why we can not download the wallet in this ling https://mega.co.nz/#!eUoAXLZb!CEErPWPNk6Mprm6KATcg4NmKvZ8a4ppN1DdaeQv_hko

http://prntscr.com/64tkn7

Activity: 938
Merit: 522

Pages:
Jump to: