Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE! - page 12. (Read 27628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
please exchange dev  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
has the thread been quiet all day?

Yes

Yes, it is not like whole crypto world is exactly dancing either   Cool pretty funny exchange above

now 400,000 premine out of 5,000,000 is pretty darn big to be honest, I call it guts
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
has the thread been quiet all day?
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
I have updated my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for DarkCredit. I start the update of the Explorer manually, so sometimes the Explorer is not up-to-date.

Thank you!
Confirm this is your address ofx75fumfa4cjNaXHQLBYGhWou1KDDwtLn?

Yes, that is my address.

Great, just sent you some DKC for the explorer.

dev , I want to sell coins DKC 3000 because it took money for a meal can help me
Activity: 42
I have updated my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for DarkCredit. I start the update of the Explorer manually, so sometimes the Explorer is not up-to-date.

Thank you!

Yes, that is my address.

Great, just sent you some DKC for the explorer.
Activity: 57

Thank you!

Yes, that is my address.

Thank you!
Activity: 57
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
what is happening here... @darkcredit you need anything ?  Cool weekend all great ? net hash rate is holding steady at 1 G.. cool

will be writing/selecting on my twitter account.. but it will be very rare, when I write is for example when white paper comes out on technology that have not been seen before and can have impact on the overall landscape, stuff like that

I am not here to make money short term I am looking for years in advance impact, have a great week, all

https://twitter.com/q327K091
Hello guys

Guys please do not worry about your coins. This week, we're all being lost your coins you will return. In two ways. The first option you are able to withdraw from the pool of their coins as before or the second variant - we will refund you with her purse all your coins. You will need to give us your address and the amount that you had at our pool. To clarify the sum of Digits and we will connect the old database in order to enable you to see the exact scrip you lost and we will refund you in full obemy all the coins. Bring escho again my apologies for the inconvenience

Now the pool is working on a new basis and a new purse. For 3-4 days, We will refund you all the coins. We are not liars all the tools you'll be back!

We apologize for any inconvenience

As far as I remember there was a balance on a pool of about 9,000 coins. Now we have our own zapaz 3634.52315296 coins. We all do or make the bag to you back or try to correct errors hsien coin purse with old

To further had no problems with the withdrawal of coins and ask them to install Auto output loss of $ 1 coins.

Thank you for providing an update!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hello guys

Guys please do not worry about your coins. This week, we're all being lost your coins you will return. In two ways. The first option you are able to withdraw from the pool of their coins as before or the second variant - we will refund you with her purse all your coins. You will need to give us your address and the amount that you had at our pool. To clarify the sum of Digits and we will connect the old database in order to enable you to see the exact scrip you lost and we will refund you in full obemy all the coins. Bring escho again my apologies for the inconvenience

Now the pool is working on a new basis and a new purse. For 3-4 days, We will refund you all the coins. We are not liars all the tools you'll be back!

As far as I remember there was a balance on a pool of about 9,000 coins. Now we have our own zapaz 3634.52315296 coins. We all do or make the bag to you back or try to correct errors hsien coin purse with old

To further had no problems with the withdrawal of coins and ask them to install Auto output loss of $ 1 coins.

Good to hear, thanks for making a public statement regarding this.

thanks too.
Hello guys

Good to hear, thanks for making a public statement regarding this.
Activity: 532
Hello guys

Activity: 448
If binpool fails to return the coins.

We will use some of the development fund to replace lost coins

Binpoool admin (kubuminer) says next week coins will be returned (in pm), why not go PUBLIC with that announcement?

Binpool will SURELY lose credibility and the word would get around that Binpool robbed their miners.

They wouldn't want that to happen.

Hi, please post the PM here

http://imgur.com/ktzBv9C

thx for the help DarkCredit
made an error posting wrong message before

Thanks for posting

Binpoool admin (kubuminer) says next week coins will be returned (in pm), why not go PUBLIC with that announcement?

Binpool will SURELY lose credibility and the word would get around that Binpool robbed their miners.

http://imgur.com/ktzBv9C

thx for the help DarkCredit
made an error posting wrong message before

Pages:
Jump to: