Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ****DARKCYPHER***** [DCYP][FULL POS][ANON][STEALTH ADDRESS][UNIQUE APP] - page 3. (Read 35983 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
c-cex removed dcyp no more exchanges for that shit Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will hold my bag forever?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
interest is growing
The coin is too young, she is not even a month. The people is eyeing to it
I don't know if it's about the age, but the coin is really unmovable!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
interest is growing
The coin is too young, she is not even a month. The people is eyeing to it
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
the market is moving  Tongue Tongue almost 2BTC in volume, I've already sold a bit and took back 0.02 BTC!! There was a dump btw, someone dumped a lot of his bag this morning Undecided
legendary
Will the price stay @3k? Such a good deal
Activity: 98
Dev,Wallet status: Maintenance (yobit)?
About 2 days ago it was the same for me, but I've sent some coins from wallet to yobit just to try and the deposit worked, but now I've read your message and I've checked yobit and it seems ok. Are you in since the ICO?
PsP
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Dev,Wallet status: Maintenance (yobit)?
Activity: 61
Just to inform everyone. The ICO funds were sent to an address the issuer specified now. At this point the protection i could serve stops. The three day waiting time went by without any serious problems coming on the table.

I wish everyone good luck with their DarkCypher Coins. Smiley

Let me know if you need my services. Smiley

escrow? ...

maybe we have a few things to chat about ...

pm me with details of what services you provide please ...

#crysx

Is this related with the coin or not? If not please don't do OT and pm him by yourself

Thank you

no problem ...

so when he publishes 'Let me know if you need my services. Smiley' - which does not state to do it privately or not - then its simply a matter of publishing ...

this in turn - bumps the thread and gets more people interested ...

so i understand where you are coming from - but why the hasty and direct assumption that its not all about 'the coin' ? ...

its all good though ... and tanx for the warning Smiley ...

btw - when is the next version coming? ...

#crysx
yes, you are right, I'm sorry I didn't think about his message and his 'Let me know if you need my services. Smiley' and sorry if I can think that if you need his services is not for this coin.
Starting from that, my first thought was that you need his services for something private, this because you were surprised about the fact that he's escrow, just like you are here and you have not even read the OP where there is his statement about the ICO and the escrow services he was giving. I hope you understand my "warning".
About the wallet it's in development and it won't take me 2 hours to complete it, my plan is to release update during a certain amount of time, not something fast and unfinished.
The next update is releasing a block explorer.

legendary
The coin is released 1 week or less and you want a new wallet? Nobody is even trading it yet. Of course after one week there's no a new wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Just to inform everyone. The ICO funds were sent to an address the issuer specified now. At this point the protection i could serve stops. The three day waiting time went by without any serious problems coming on the table.

escrow? ...

#crysx

Is this related with the coin or not? If not please don't do OT and pm him by yourself

Thank you

no problem ...

so when he publishes 'Let me know if you need my services. Smiley' - which does not state to do it privately or not - then its simply a matter of publishing ...

this in turn - bumps the thread and gets more people interested ...

so i understand where you are coming from - but why the hasty and direct assumption that its not all about 'the coin' ? ...

its all good though ... and tanx for the warning Smiley ...

btw - when is the next version coming? ...

#crysx
Activity: 61

escrow? ...

#crysx

Thank you
legendary

escrow? ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

legendary
DCYP perform very fast transactions. Also staking works perfect. And wallet looks brilliant.

ico marketcap was 1.2 btc? Am I right?

Original CYP reached something like 500 btc volume within Bittrex-C-cex-Yobit and cryptsy in 2 days.
Following.

Marketcap doesn't means anything. It's all based on hype.

I mined Solarcoin more then 1 year ago with a laptop and diff less then 0.8. (1 satoshi each)
Then sold most at 4k after some months.

and the original cyp is STILL continuing ...

though i am interested in what dcyp has to offer ...

will be interesting to see what will happen ... dcyp itself is not just a clone - but its supposed to have a few more 'features' that cyp ...

i am very interested to see these 'new features' - and wonder whether they will be borne form ideas that have been in discussion with us at cyp - or they are all original ideas and original code? ...

either way - this will be a good show to watch ...

#crysx
legendary
legendary
Activity: 798
DCYP perform very fast transactions. Also staking works perfect. And wallet looks brilliant.

Original CYP reached something like 500 btc volume within Bittrex-C-cex-Yobit and cryptsy in 2 days.
Following.

That was not my question. 1.2 btc marketcap for ico DCYP? Am I right?

That means ico price was 15 sat!!!

Only a few holders. And dev cant hold to much. So what do you expect??? 20 sat will be +35 !
My opinion: Forget it!
Activity: 798

Pages:
Jump to: